Your Lips Are So Cold

When I was a young girl, my mother aways told me stories about spirits, ghosts, witches, werewolves, lycans, vampires and the dead. All the supernatural. I just thought they were stories... I told myself that they were stories, twisted fairytales, unreal and invisible. As I stand here now, I think I'm going to have to tell myself again. If they were stories, then the boy before me was but words on paper-I' m not willing to believe that anymore.
I can touch his skin, taste his lips against mine, hear his voice calling me, telling me to run. Screaming out my name. 'Alexis, run!' I could see the agony and contrition in his eyes, smell the fear in the air. I had to believe now-this is no story...
  1. Chapter 1: Dawn Of The Nightmare
    The beginning. When your living a dream, how can a nightmare feel so real?
  2. Chapter 2-Do You Think You're Dreaming?
    I need this to be a dream, if only for it to free me of my nightmare... Please God, say I'm dreaming! It's not a want, it's a need-but do I want or need this boy?
  3. Chapter 3: Your Lips Are So Cold...
    When life is death, you live their lie. When death is life, you heart will deny. When tears mean nothing, when all hearts fall. When ghosts are real, you can kiss them all...