Sometimes It's Better to Give In

First of all, read Sometimes Resisting Is Easier Than Giving In first before you read this. This is the sequel to it. I mean you could just read this without reading the other, but it would be more fun if you read that and then this.

For so long Alex Gaskarth had fought for Emmeline Steingarten. He’d pushed himself when she said there was no hope for them because he knew better. Emmy had a brief relationship with Darren, the tattooed, dark haired, blue eyed boy who took her around to her classes on the first day after being transferred into sophomore level classes in college. Alex had waited out the pain of seeing the girl he was in love with date someone else. They had boundaries and she had limits. But after he’d tried and tried for so long she came to him and told him she wanted him no matter how hard she’d been trying to deny it. She was just scared to admit it. She’d even been able to admit that she loved Alex.
Now that they had a successful relationship what could possibly be next?
Courtney was just that admiring girl. She had liked Zack for a while and she wanted something to happen between them. Finally it did and they found that they were who they were supposed to be with. It was so easy for them, but no real focus had been on them. How will they remedy Zack moving to Huntington Beach, California and her still in Cockeysville, Maryland?
Jack is that loveable little brother to everyone, but shouldn’t he get love too? He’d kind of wanted a girlfriend since all his friends had them. He felt left out but he didn’t know where to start to look for one. There were so many girls and so many chests to look at. He was just so confused. Where was he going to start? Especially when they went back to California to shoot the Weightless video.
Rian and Kara were the reserved ones among all the craziness. They liked to sit back and watch the goings on of their friends for they had figured out how to live comfortably much earlier. They knew how perfect they were for each other and had no intention of getting caught up in little things. It was more fun to watch after all it was cheaper than cable TV.
What else could possibly happen for these happy young people?