Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Lose It

"Jorel!"

Silence.

"Jorel!""

"Whaaat!?"

"...I can't find my pants."

His footsteps echoed through the small hallway as he neared my room.

He sighed, "What am I supposed to do about it?"

"Help me find them, dumbass!"

"I don't even know what pants you're looking for!"

"You know, the gray jean shorts that cuff at the ends?"

"...I have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about."

I huffed, "You are no help! One of these days I'm just gonna lose it!"

And by lose it I mean losing my sanity. I already lost my shorts.

I heard him laugh as I started to storm out of the room. I almost got there, but a wall stopped me.

Well, I thought it was a wall until it started laughing. Then I realized it was George.

"George," I whined.

"Sunny," he whined back.

I hit him lightly on the chest, "Jorel is being a fag."

"And this is new to you because...?"

I hit him harder this time, "Hey! Don't talk about him that way!"

"But you just-"

"I just did nothing! Now help me find my pants!"

I stormed back into the room, George chuckling behind me. I walked over to my closet and bent over, searching through the giant pile on the floor for my shorts.

"What is this about pants!? You don't need any, Sun. I like you just the way you are."

I smiled, "Only you would say that, Matt."

"Of course I would!"

"Hey! No talking about Sunny without pants! Now get out!" Jorel commanded. I laughed; he was so cute when he was being protective.

"How did you even get here?" George asked Matt.

"I got bored and came over. Why are you here?"

George cleared his throat, "To hang out, obviously. I mean, what else would I do here?"

"Hit on Sunny?" Matt offered.

"Ye-wait! No!"

Matt and Jorel laughed. I busied myself with finding my pants again so George wouldn't see me smiling.

"Oh! Busted!"

"Shut up, J. And stop checking out Sunny's ass!"

"You know what? No! I will check it out all I want!"

"Guys!" I yelled. By now I was laughing along with Matt while George and Jorel argued. I found it funny.

I felt Matt put an arm around my shoulder. When did he move over here?

Hmm. Guess my senses aren't as great as I thought they were.

"Matt get your arm off her!"

I felt Matt's grip tighten, "No! You two were bitching at each other and now she's mine!"

"Fuck that logic!"

I held back a laugh, snorting in the process, "What kind of a phrase is that, George?"

"A stupid one that's for sure." Jorel mumbled.

I could imagine George crossing his arms and sticking his nose in the air like a 5 year old.

"It is not stupid," he said stubbornly.

"Hey! Guys!" I interrupted, waving my arms wildly in the air and causing Matt's arm to fall off of my shoulders.

"What?"

"Are you all gonna stand there and argue all day or are you gonna help me find my pants?"

No one responded for a while and I was worried they all left me or something. I knew the guys would never do that, but it was a possibility...

"Nah. We're just hanging out today anyway. Pants are optional."

I turned to Jorel and put my hands on my hips, "Does that mean you guys won't be wearing pants either?"

"What? Of course not-"

"No."

"Fuck that!"

I laughed, "The only way I'm not wearing pants is if you guys don't wear any either."

Footsteps neared the room and I wondered which of the guys was leaving. Or coming. I couldn't tell.

"What's up, bitch-hey! Sunny's in her undies!"

I subconsciously crossed my legs and shielded myself, "Dillon! What are you doing here?"

"No need to cover up, baby. Nothing I haven't seen befo-"

"I don't think you should finish that sentence," Jorel said. I shivered a bit. He sounded so, menacing. He never spoke that way.

Dillon laughed nervously, "I was just playin' around. No need to get all worked up about it."

"Right," Jorel replied, walking over to me. His tone was soft now, "Can you just find some different pants, Sun?"

"What? No! I can't find them and I refuse to wear anything else!"

"You shouldn't be so stubborn."

"I will stubborn if I want, George," I said, repeating the action he was probably doing earlier and crossing arms over my chest while sticking my nose in the air.

"What's going on here?"

I sighed, "Now Jordan's here too? We're only missing-"

"Deuce is in the house!"

"-Aron."

"Did you just say you miss me, baby?"

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as Aron slid his arm around my waist and gave it a small squeeze.

So smooth, he was.

"I did."

"And your pants are off because?"

"I knew you were coming. Thought I'd make it easier for you," I winked at him.

Aron pulled me closer to his side, "That's my girl."

"Hey! She is not your girl! She's mine! Aren't you, Sunny baby?"

"I belong to no one, Jordan. I'm a free woman!" I yelled, releasing myself from Aron's grip.

To make my point, I began jumping around the room and dancing like a ballet dancer. Well, it probably looked more like a bird, with the way I was flapping my arms around. But I was dancing, nonetheless.

"Damn, girl. Be free all you want!"

I giggled, "Dillon!"

He laughed, "Sunny!"

I stopped my dancing/jumping and stared in the direction I thought Jorel was. He hadn't said anything for a while, but for some reason I felt that I knew it was him and not one of the other guys in front of me.

"Jorel?"

"Yeah?"

I smiled to myself. I was right.

"I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry."

"That's not the point. Can you make me some food? Pancakes, perhaps?"

"Why do I have to?"

"It's your house."

"Apartment."

"Whatever. It's still yours."

"But you're the one that's hungry."

"So? I can't see! Take pity on me and make me some pancakes!"

I stuck out my lower lip in a pout, hoping I looked cute enough for him to give in. It always worked before the incident, and it hasn't stopped working after.

He sighed, defeated, "I'll see what I can do."

I grinned and clapped my hands together, "Thank you, J!"

"Yeah, yeah."

I reached out, waiting for him to hug me. I could imagine him rolling his eyes before he walked into my arms, hugging me back. That was always his reaction when I did this.

Some things never change.

I heard a laugh from across the room and turned my head in that direction while still in Jorel's arms.

What? He was a good hugger.

"What are you laughing at, George?"

I heard him cough, trying to high his laughter, but it was too late. I already heard him.

"Nothing."

"You wouldn't laugh if it was nothing."

"Fine. It's just...you two act like an old married couple. It's hilarious!"

I gasped, "We do not!"

"I think you do," he argued.

"I think you do too."

"No one asked your opinion, Jordan."

"I felt like giving it. I'm sorry."

"You should be."

"Will a hug make it better?"

Jorel held me tighter just as I was about to go hug Jordan.

"No! Hugs will not make it better! Unless they're from me, of course," he said.

I giggled, "You're so full of yourself sometimes, J."

"I do it just for you."

A small blush crept across my face and I smiled at him. He was so sweet to me!

Well okay, maybe it wasn't that sweet, but it's the thought that counts! And I find it cute of him to say he'd do something just for me. It was almost as if he was saying he was just trying to impress me.Or maybe that just what I wanted him to say.

"Oh don't make me gag!" Jordan said.

I made my way out of Jorel's arms and over to Jordan, poking him in the chest, "Be nice!"

He grabbed my finger and pulled me closer to him so I was against his chest. I could feel his breath on my face.

"Just for you."

Another blush found its way to my face and I pulled away from him and walked toward the door, hoping some of the guys were following.And none of them saw me blush. Twice.

"It's too quiet. Where'd everyone go?"

"Aron and Matt left while you were dancing around to go and pop a movie in, Dillon went to take a piss, and I'm right here," George replied.

"Oh," I said, surprised I never heard them leave.

For some reason my senses were getting worse. It was as if I was getting a cold or something.

"You okay, Sunny?" Jordan asked.

"I feel fine," I said, more to myself. As stupid as it sounded, I was afraid of getting colds, or getting any kind of sickness at all. They made senses weaker, and I relied on those senses to get me by.

"Alright, well, let's go get something to eat and watch a movie?" George asked, walking over and slinging an arm around my shoulders. It felt kind of strange, since he had to lower his arm so much.

He was a bit taller than me, considering he was over 6 foot and I was only 5'3". I stopped growing all together after the accident.

Yeah, apparently I was supposed to go through a growth spurt at 18, but never got the chance because whatever poisoned me didn't just affect my sight. Of course.

Shaking my head to clear it of the memories, I looked up at George, "Sounds good."

"Are you not putting pants on?" Jordan asked. I could hear the smile in his voice.

"What? Oh! Right...pants..."

Jorel laughed, "She forgot. What a surprise."

"I may have forgotten about my pants-" I said, turning to face the direction of Jorel, "but don't think I forgot about those pancakes, bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh! chapter!
I final posted one!
now for the rest of my stories...haha
sorry I've been busy with *cough*band camp*cough*

anyhoo, I hope you enjoy it!
it's a filler, but hey, a chapter is a chapter, right?

Title Credit - Atreyu