Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Milkshake

Me and the guys decided to watch Finding Nemo.

I love that movie.

The other guys weren’t as happy about it, but I got Dillon, Aron, and Matt to give in, and the other three were outvoted.

Ha!

I didn’t really feel like getting all fancied up and going to the movies, so I convinced the guys to just stay home and watch stuff me and Jorel had lying around.

Mostly chick flicks, thanks to moi, but Jorel still got blamed for them.

“Dude! You have Mean Girls in here? What the fuck is that?”

I joined the guys in laughing while Aron made fun of Jorel.

Mean, I know, but I meant it in good fun. The other guys, though, maybe not.

“That’s not mine!” Jorel insisted.

“Yeah, sure,” Dillon said, completely unconvinced.

“White Chicks! I love that movie!”

I laughed. Jordan was such a dork sometimes.

“You would.”

“You know, I seem to remember that one Halloween where you and Jordan dressed up as the two chicks…er…guys…from that movie, George.”

He shut up at my comment. Ha!

“Yo that was a kickass Halloween!” Aron shouted.

“It was.”

“Hey, Sunny baby, weren’t you a nurse that year?” Dillon asked as though remembering a fond memory.

Ah, yes. Halloween two years ago. It wasn’t even a year after my…accident…and I had just turned 18. To celebrate my “becoming legal” and to get our minds off of my…problem…I let the guys convince me to be a slutty nurse. To this day I have no idea what the costume even looked like.

But I know the guys sure enjoyed it.

-------------------------------------------------

“Sunny! Get yo hot ass out here and let’s see that costume!”

“Just a second, Dil!”

I struggled to pull the low cut, extremely short, and totally inappropriate nurse dress up past my hips. I had no idea what it looked like, but I could tell it was tiny.

How, you ask?

I could feel the draft on my chest.

I could also feel it going up my dress.

Nice.

I sighed. I wasn’t doing this for myself. Not at all. It was strictly for the boys. They’d done so much for me as far as my accident went, and I really wanted to cheer them up.

Apparently, me not being jailbait wasn’t enough for them, no. They had to have me wear a costume that made me look and feel like a $5 whore.

I put the tiny nurse hat on my messy updo. I could feel loose curls, a rich, chocolate brown in color, gently resting on the sides of my face. I tugged uncomfortably at the fishnets and pulled up my knee-high boots.

Here goes nothing.

I groped around for the door, still not fully used to knowing where everything was in Jorel’s apartment without seeing it, and called for Dillon.

“Dillon? Dil?”

“Yeah, Sunny baby?”

“I’m ready.”

I opened the door once I had managed to find it and was greeted with silence.

I put out my hands in front of my and felt the silky fabric of what I though was Dillon’s suit. He told me he was going to be a pimp for Halloween.

So fitting.

After a few more moments and not hearing anything from Dillon, I became worried.

“Dil?”

He cleared his throat, “Huh? Yeah?”

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

“I…uh…no reason. Just checking you…milkshake…I mean, your outfit.”

I looked at him confused, “Is there a problem with it?”

“Not at all,” he answered quickly, “now let’s go show the guys, hmm?”


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ha ha! I remember that!” Dillon said.

“Why does that not surprise me?” George asked out loud.

“But that was really a hot, and when I say hot I mean smokin’, costume you had, Sunny baby,” Jordan added.

I waved them off, “Yeah, yeah. I remember being uncomfortable the whole night, one of you always refused to leave my side and leave me alone, and I kept getting felt up by Matt.

“What? You can’t blame a guy for trying!” Matt insisted.

I just laughed, “Whatever you say, Matty.”

“You guys were drooling all over her all night,” Jorel said. He sounded a bit disgusted.

“Oh? And you weren’t? I might as well have followed you around with a bucket!”

“Asshole.”

“You love me.”

I shook my head, “I wonder about you guys sometimes.”

“Me too, Sunny, me too.” George said,

I smiled and grabbed the remote, ready to turn on the movie.

I don’t know what I’d do without these guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One movie turned to several, and before I knew it I was out like a light. I never know when it’s dark, for obvious reasons, so I fall asleep at the weirdest times.

I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I kind of assumed that it was getting late since I heard Aron snoring in the seat next to me. Or maybe he was just tired, who knew.

Anyway, I just kind of decided to relax and before I knew it, I fell asleep. I don’t know how long I’d been out, but I heard voices. Maybe I was dreaming.

It was hard to tell sometimes.

“Hey! Should we wake her up?”

I let out a small, annoyed grunt as I brought my knees to my chest and leaned against the back of the couch. At least they were whispering and not yelling like they usually did.

“Nah. She’ll just get grumpy if we do.”

I felt a hand brush the hair out of my face, “She’s so peaceful when she sleeps.”

I was too groggy to make out who the voices belonged to, nor did I really care. This happened a lot of the time when the other guys stayed over.

A shuffling. Whoever was next to me stood up.

“Well do we just leave her here on the couch all night? J’s sleeping already and you know he’ll get pissed if we touch her.”

“Maybe, but he really just needs to chill out. It’s not like she belongs to him or anything.”

A scoff, “He sure acts like it.”

“You would too if you were in his situation.”

Silence. “Whatever.”

“You know you would, Johnny. Fuck, you act like it half the time anyway.”

A harsh whisper, much louder than the rest, “I have a reason to! It’s my fault the way she is now, okay?!”

“Chill out, man. I was just saying.”

“Don’t ‘just say’ anything. Not when it has to do with Sunny.”

“Like I said-”

“Charlie!”

I zoned out, not really wanting to hear the voices anymore. I just wanted to sleep, so I let the two bicker back and forth while I took a nice, much needed rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo! the first update in like, forever!

sorry 'bout that :/

and I haven't had time to proofread it much yet but I will tomorrow!

I actually put in two chapters, just for you lovely subscribers :)

hope you like it!

oh the title and band? I found that it fit the flashback ;)

Title Credit - Goodnight Nurse