Picking up the pieces with you

Chapter Two

Gerard’s POV

“Oh my fucking God. Gerard did you see that. That chick just like fainted.” And the prize for stating the obvious goes to….

“Yes Frank I did.”

“Well I noticed first,” Frank singsong sticking out his tongue at me. So immature.

“No you didn’t, I did,” Okay so I can be immature to.

“No I-,”

“Will you two stop it for like two minutes. There is a bleeding girl lying unconscious at our feat and you two are fighting over who noticed it first. What is wrong with that picture?” Wow Mikey is really smart.

“Do you think she’s ok?” Frankie = Stupid.

I walked over to where the blonde was lying. There was so much blood. It covered the right side of her face and her hair was coated with it. I felt for her pulse.

“Gerard what are you doing?” I looked over at Frank.

“I’m trying to find her pulse,” I grunted.

“You look like a duck.” A duck? I don’t even want to know what’s going through Frank’s mind.

“Shut up ok. It’s really hard to find. I’ve only just found it,” Seriously why did it take so long? Hmmm it’s strong but faint. Gerard that doesn’t even make sense. And now I’m talking to myself. Great. I’m such a -

“Gerard!” Mikey yelled.

“What?” Idiot. He interrupted my thoughts.

“Is she okay?” Who? Oh right the girl.

“Well she has a pulse but she’s still out cold. What are we going to do?”

“What do you mean what are WE going to do? WE can’t do anything. WE don’t even know her,”

“Her names Jessica White, Frank. She’s in Gerard’s year.” She is? Since when?

“Jessica White? Was she that cheerleader girl? You know the one who stole my skateboard and then accused me of stealing it?” Frank looked down at ‘Jessica’ in distaste.

“Nah that was her friend Melissa. Jessica told her to give it back. I don’t think she’s that bad,”

“Okay can we talk about who she is later? We can’t just leave her here. If the teachers see her she’ll be in deep shit. We got to get her out of here,” I cut off their conversation. If I didn’t do it then I wouldn’t of had a chance. Frank is the biggest gossip fairy I know. But where to take her? Where?

“Gerard stop stroking your non existent beard. You look like a fucktard,” No I don’t. He’s really just jealous because I have the beard not HIM. Wait I don’t either. “Anyway. Let’s take her to the bleachers. The teachers never go there and the fields free on Tuesdays.” Have I said Mikey is a genius?

“Mikey you’re a genius,” He grinned at me.

“Except one thing Einstein. How is she going to get there? It’s not like she can walk,” Frank smirked like he had found the answer to life. Mikey and I exchanged looks.

“Well Frank, It’s a little thing I like to call carrying. It is where one or more people-” Good Old Sarcastic Mikey.

“I know what it is Mikey. But seriously if I get blood on anymore of my clothes, Mums going to make me clean out the attic. And if I have to, you do too,” Mikey and I both groaned. Linda had been trying to get us three to clean out her attic for the past year. We had actually started to, until we found a dead racoon that was half decomposed. That kind of put us off after that.

“Look Frank, you can take her feet okay. I’ll take her by her arms. Mikey you can keep an eye out so we don’t run into anyone.”

“Alright,” Mikey chirped and went and peered around a corner.

“Frank?”

“Whatever man,” He pulled his hood over his head. He was really grumpy today.

“On three then. One,” I positioned my hands under her shoulders. “Two,” Yuk! That is so going to stain. “Three,” We hoisted her up and started Mission Impossible A.K.A Sneaking to-the-bleacher-with-a-unconscious-girl-whom-were-carrying.

Authours Note : Hey sorry it's so short. I promise the next one will be longer. Please leave a comment. Much love to all my readers