Out With the In Crowd

And After Noon Delight

"What's up girly," Seth said as he motioned for his two other friends to come closer, "You know you're not supposed to be lookin' that damn good."

Cautiously she reaches in her bag feeling around for her pocket knife and at the same time trying to keep her eyes on the three of them.

Sucking his teeth with a devilish grin Seth stepped closer to her. "Joey, Joey, Joey. Damn you look better everyday!"

"Listen," Joey said, "I dont know what the fuck you think your gonna get from me. But I--"

She was cut off as she bumped into one of the lockers. She didnt't realize how close they had gotten. Frantically she she dug for her pocket knife still keeping her eyes on the three of them. As soon as she felt the smooth handle of it she gripped it in her hand ready to use it if she has to.

"I think you remember what Im here for... Don't ya?" Seth said as he stepped back once. "You owe ME. Remember?"

"The fuck are you talking about?! I dont owe you a damn thing, Seth" Joey said slowly bringing her knife out of her purse.

"You're right," Seth said wich sent a puzzled look on Joey's face, "You owe US." Cathcing sight of what Joey had in here hand Seth motioned to Freddy and Mark.

Mark was the first one to launch at Joey knocking her purse but not her knife out of her hand.

"Watch ya gonna do now baby!" He taunted her as he tried to get her off her feet. Her then grabbed Joey's arm, nearly ripping her arm out of her socket. Joey fight back, trying to gouge his eyes or claw whatever part of him she could reach. Mark fights back harder as he picks her up and slams her into one of the lockers back first. This made Joey drop her knife but she still kept up a fight. Kicking her legs as much as she could but this just left her worn and out of breath.

Freddy came up trying to get Joey to settle down, who was still fight back as much as she could. She couln't scream, Mark had his hand pressed into her mouth. No matter how much she'd bite down he woulnd't give which gave a strain on her breathing. As soon as it seems like she's almost out of it Seth starts throwing orders aounrd. He told Freddy, who seemed to like the way Joey struggled went to pick all of her things from the floor. Mark, who had pretty much all his wieght on her ran his hand along her neck every once in a while running it through her hair.

"Guys, look at this," Freddy said as he was picking up the purses contents from the floor, "It's a pink pocket knife! I guess Barbie needed to have protection with her too!"

"Freddy!" Seth yelled, but not too loud, "Dammit your wasting out time! We need to get her back in the Custodian's Quarters. Now hurry up and get all that shit off the ground."

"Seth," Mark spoke up, "Let me have a go at her first! Please, Seth. I know excactly--"

Mark was cut off by a now agitated Seth.
"When we get there I will decide who goes first." With a black stair he looks down at Joey, who was in and out of consciousness. "Let up alittle Mark, make sure she can get enough air.. Freddy, you finish picking up that stuff, me and Mark'll head down. You can meet up."

And with that Seth led Mark down a deserted hallway. With Joey slumpped over Mark's shoulder, Mark got an idea.

"Seth," he said looking at the ground, "Why don't we just don it RIGHT HERE! We leave her in the middle of the hallway and BAM, they think one of the teachers did it!"

"It's an iteresting theory, but I think this would go better my way," Seth said ignoring his whole idea.
Half ways there Joey starts to slowy come to but remains still, not wanting for them to notice. Remembering that there was an upcoming two way mirror at the vice principal's office. She never leaves the office. Joey who sat still listening to all the rude and just horrible things they said about her felt a tightness on her arm and remembered the razor she had lightly taped there. It wasn't anything new to Joey when it came to carrying pocket knives or razors, she had those pretty much where ever she was.
As they came to a sudden stop to see the office door cracked open to the VP's office. The lights were off so they thought nothing of anyone being in there. And with them becoming distracted with that she slowly reached up her sleeve and pulled the razor out. She snapped her head up and tried to get out of Mark's hold and find it impossible. Taking the razor blade out she cut through the material of his jacket and as his skin was sliced he dropped her.
Mark, who got up quickly trying to get a hold of Joey again. Struggling to get herself up from that kind of fall she was grabbed by the back of the neck and pinned to the ground.

A small yelp escaped from her mouth as she hit the floor which caught the ear of VP
Gloria Donaldson. This caught her ear quick, sending her flying out of her chair and in the hallway.

"What in the wolrd are you doing!" she exclaimed with hands on her hips.

"We, uh," Seth tried to explain, "We were trying to stop her actually."

"Get up off her and line up against the wall before I call the cops." she said grabbing a small paiger of her waist to contact the police that were at the school..

After about ten minutes when Joey got her self together and the guys tried to explain themselves to the police, Joey was called into the VP"s office.

"Joey, what the hell is this?" Gloria asked sounding concerned and upset at the same time.

"Mrs. Donaldson, I promise you I have no idea what the hell they were trying to do! I promise, I was just-" She was cut off by a nock at the door.

"Come on in" sh said as she got up and pulled another chair out of the closet..

The door opens and in walks Reese with and apparently a new girlfriend of his.

"Hey Joey," he said casually as if nothing at all was wrong.

"Mr. Bergen, please sit down. Your, um, 'aunt' has something to tell you." Gloria said as she sat back at her desk. "Joey, why don't you start."

"Well, Reese" she said twiddling her sleeve between her thumb and index finger, "I was in the hallway. Yan know, just getting my stuff together and before i know it three guys are behind me."

"Joey," Gloria interrupted, "What where you doing in the hallway anyways?"

"Oh, well, I just got done talking with someone... they left so I just took my time to get to the cafateria. That's all." Joey said feeling some what uneasy about the fight she and Donovan had gotten into. "I swear I had no intentions of trying to meet with any of them."

"So is she in trouble for this?" Reese asked some what irratated "Are the cops gonna do anything about this?!"

"Right now," Gloria stated, " "They are actually questioning the boys right now. They'll actually need to question Jeoy as well later on."

"And when exactly will that happen?!" the girl sitting next to Reese questioned. "We do have plans ya know!"

"What?!" said. both Gloria, Reese and Joey

"Well don't we Reese?" she asked, almost disappointed.

"Ya, I mean we do but that might have to wait." Reese said looking her in the eye but keeping his periferal vision on Joey.

"Who are you anyways!" Joey said, almost disgusted by the woman.

"Oh, um, well Im Reese's girlfriend. Duh!" she said with a ditzy attitude.

"Name." Gloria said, getting disgusted with the whole situation.

"OH!," she said as if she just found out something really interesting, "My name is Kirin, not by birth thogh, that's just my profession name."

"It doesn't matter anyways. Im going to chack with the principal about this." Gloria said as she got up from her seat.