One of the Boys...Right?

Chapter 2

*Jess*

"How did I get stuck with Mrs. Hughes again?" Kelsey moaned into the table as I sat next to her.

"Doesn't she hate you?" Dico sat down across from her.

"She hates YOU!" Kelsey glared at him.

"How does that apply to him?" Bam asked.

"Because he was the one that superglued her chair to the floor last year! And because I was laughing, she thought I was the one that did it! That's how I ended up with detention for a week!" she threw a gummy worm at Dico.

"I don't know about the rest of you guys, but my teachers are kickass. My science teacher's gonna show us how to blow up a watermelon next week." I grinned.

"Really? Ours was going to show us how to set an apple on fire." Bam said.

"With lighter fluids?" I asked.

"Nope. With just a match." Bam grinned.

"That won't work!" Novak exclaimed.

"Well I guess we'll have to wait and see." Bam challenged.

"When we get back to your house, we'll set an apple on fire." Raab suggested.

"And then we'll play baseball with it!" I exclaimed, nearly choking on my chocolate milk.

"No, JJ, bad idea." Kelsey shook her head.

"Fine. Can we throw it at someone?" I asked.

"I dont think it's legal or safe to throw a flaming apple at Chase." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"One, we're minors, so we can't go to jail for it. Two, we do unsafe shit all the time. But if you must insist on raining on my parade, can I throw a regular apple at him??" I batted my eyes and smiled innocently.

"How about cheese?" Raab asked. I stole the cheese stick he was holding and threw it behind me at Chase.

"What the hell, Jess?" he narrowed his eyes.

"Since you smell like rotten cheese, I figured fresh cheese would make you smell better." I sneered.

"Getting you should be a challenge. I love challenges." his eyes were still narrowed but he was smirking. Bam was glaring at him.

"Get ready to lose this challenge." I muttered to him as the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
call me lame, but seeing that one person subscribed made me really happy, because this was something i thought of while watching viva la bam XD