One of the Boys...Right?

Chapter 23

*Jess*

"Finally! Where were you two?" Kelsey complained sleepily as she sat down at the table next to a plate of cinnamon rolls.

"Bam was being a pansy about the cold so I dragged him with me to go get hot chocolate." I helped myself to a roll and a glass of milk.

"And you didnt bring any back for me? You bitch." she sighed and was about to bite into one when Dunn stole it out of her hand.

"Give it back before I kick you in the ovaries." she threatened.

"Kelsey, as much as I would love to see you kick Dunn, I highly doubt he has ovaries." Dico was laughing.

"Fine. Dunn, give it back before I kick you in the baby maker." she threatened again.

"Kelsey, I dont think he has one of those either." Bam shook his head.

"If you want to get technical..." I began. I was silenced by the sound of Dico snorting as he took a sip of milk, which then turned into him snorting the milk up his nose.

"Please, JJ, dont say anything more." he was laughing.

"I dont get it." Novak said. Bam, Dunn, Kelsey, Dico, and I all started cracking up.

"Will one of you get maturity and tell me what in the hell is so funny?" he whined.

"When you're older, we'll tell you." Bam said in between laughing.

"You guys are assholes." he began eating a cinnamon roll. Dunn was still laughing, so Kelsey took the opportunity to smack him in the stomach and take her roll back as he slid to the floor, coughing.

"See? I got my roll back." she grinned proudly and took a bite of her roll.

"You guys are the idiots." Raab sat down with a plate of chocolate cake.

"Where the hell did you get that?" I demanded through a bite of my roll.

"It was in the oven, idiots." he said again and grinned proudly. Bam slapped him in the back of the head.

"You idiot! That's for Vito's birthday!" he exclaimed.

"Bam. THINK about what you just said." Kelsey pushed away her empty glass.

"Huh?" he asked.

"You're defending the uncle who eats everything in sight? You're denying Raab a piece of your mom's BEST chocolate cake?" she asked innocently.

"What happened to Vito's cake?" April suddenly exclaimed.

"It was Raab!" Kelsey dropped the innocent act and pointed at Raab.

"Your son didnt tell me who it was for!" he pointed at Bam.

"She ate the last cinnamon roll!" Bam pointed at me.

"I wouldnt of if we had gotten here before those two ate everything!" I pointed at Dunn and Novak.

"Hey! We were sleeping!" Novak exclaimed.

"Together?" Kelsey asked innocently once again.

"Kelsey! You're disgusting!" Dunn exclaimed.

"Hey! You dont know what I'm thinking! Maybe you have the dirty mind!" she replied.

"Alright, alright. Calm down, quiet down, and sit down. And no more cake!" April shuffled off into the other room with a cup of coffee. Raab took that moment to slap Bam in the back, I took that moment to high five Kelsey, and Dunn took that moment to stick his tongue out at me.

"Childish much?" I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's a filler. and it may be crap. but i feel like i need to get a chapter out.