One of the Boys...Right?

Chapter 25

*Bam*

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did this happen?" Kelsey asked as we sat down alone at a lunch table to wait for everyone else.

"The day I said I dragged Bam with me to get hot chocolate. I took him to the cemetery." JJ explained.

"How much do you know?" Kelsey asked me.

"Everything. My mom, my dad, Angel...everything." JJ answered for me.

"Bam, not that I have a problem with you or anything, but can me and Jess talk alone?" Kelsey asked.

"Uh...sure. I gotta go get lunch anyway." I shrugged and stood up to go stand in the lunch line.

*Jess*

"You took him to the cemetery? Why?" Kelsey asked me as soon as she knew Bam was out of hearing range.

“Kelsey, he had a right to know. After the whole shooting thing with Chase, sitting with me all night in a hospital, and what happened after the talent show, I knew I had to tell him. I told him about my family. I took him to the cemetery. He only asked that, if this entire thing became too much, that I talk to him to take some of the stress off, after I talk to you, of course.” I added.

“Not to sound possessive or anything like that, but why would you go to him second?” she took a bite of her sandwich.

“Because, while I value opinions from another girl, if I talk to him I can get opinions from a guy on the same issue. And he already promised not to tell any of the guys.” I explained.

“While we’re on the topic of confessing things, I have to tell you something. After you and the guys went in the house, Bam and I started talking and...I kind of asked him something.” she trailed off.

“What did you ask?” I asked her.

“If he loved you.” she bit her lip. I felt my eyes widen.

“To which he said...?” I asked anxiously.

“Only in a brother-sister way.” she replied.

“Oh.” I nodded. Kelsey sensed something off about my reply.

“Do you love him?” she asked.

...
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha a cliffhanger!!! why did kelsey think jess' answer was "off"? and what do you think jess is going to say? comment, i wanna know!"