One of the Boys...Right?

Chapter 5

*Jess*

"NO! Don't go in there!" Kelsey yelled at the TV. We were watching Prom Night in Bam's living room. The girl on the screen had just been stabbed.

"Dumb. Ass!" she continued to yell as she threw the last piece of popcorn in the air. Dunn caught it in his mouth.

"Asshole." she muttered.

"This movie is so cheesy!" I complained, kicking my feet. Contrary to what Bam had told me about not having any of my clothes here, I found my blue tank top in the room Kelsey and I share when we sleep here. I couldn't find any of my jeans, so I stole a pair of sweatpants from Bam.

"I know, right? It's like, she was asking to get stabbed when she walked into the room alone in the dark." Dunn sighed.

"Are you being sarcastic?" I wrinkled my nose. He didn't answer, so I looked back to the TV.

"LOOK OUT! HE'S IN THE CLOSET!" Kelsey shrieked. Novak fell off the other couch and the rest of us clamped our hands over our ears.

"DAMN IT! Kelsey, it's a movie!" Dico moaned.

"Why do we let her watch these movies? I think I'm slowly going deaf." Novak asked.

"Why do we let you talk? I think I'm slowly going stupid." I shot back.

"Owned." Bam laughed.

"Let's prank phone call people!" Dico announced.

"Prank phone calls? How mature of you, Dico." I smirked.

"Not if they're really good ones!" Bam interrupted.

"Like what?" Kelsey took her attention away from the movie.

"Screaming Mi casa es fuego is a good one!" I raised my hand.

"Who can we call?" Bam asked. We all fell into silence. Ususally, we just pranked called each other, but since we were all in the same room, we didnt have anyone to call.

"Dammit." Noak leaned back, bored.

"Let's play Hide n' Seek outside." I suggested.

"I'll get the flashlights!" Bam jumped up. I turned off the TV while everyone else ran to put shoes on.

-In the backyard-

"Where should we hide?" Kelsey and I walked out the back door. The full moon was out, but its light was too feeble to see anything by.

"I'LL COUNT FIRST! I'M COUNTING TO 30!" Bam yelled. Kelsey ran away from me while I dove into the pine trees next to the shed and climbed one of them. I was about 10 feet from the ground, so I could see everything, but I was close enough to the ground so that I was still hidden behind the branches.

"30! READY OR NOT, I'M COMING FOR YOUR ASSES! STAY IN YOUR SPOT TILL YOU'RE FOUND!" Bam yelled again. I watched the small circle of light go by on the ground.

"FOUND YOU!" he yelled after a few minutes. I heard branches cracking from across the yard and saw Dico coming down from a tree. Minutes later, the shed door opened.

"OW! SHIT!" Novak yelled as stuff fell on the floor.

"Where's Dunn?" Bam asked him.

"I don't know, check under the deck or something." I could see Novak rubbing his face. Kelsey suddenly screeched and ran into the yard.

"SOMETHING'S CRAWLING ON ME!" she continued to yell. I heard a splash.

"Kelsey either really wanted to go swimming or she doesn't want to be in that spot anymore." Novak started laughing.

"We need to find Dunn, Raab, and JJ!" Bam announced.

"I told you! Check under the deck and see if anyone's there!" Novak repeated.

"What about JJ?" Bam asked.

"I have no clue, dude. She never hides in the same place." I could tell Novak was shrugging.

"Wait, who's next to the window?" Kelsey was still treading water in the pool. A figure darted out into the middle of the lawn.

"Very funny, Raab." Dico shook his head. The figure ran over to the tree I was in and started climbing up.

"Dude, Raab! We found you!" Bam dragged him down and into the lawn.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard him yell next.
♠ ♠ ♠
who was the figure? just an FYI: i wont be able to post tomorrow. i'm going to my friends birthday tonight and sleeping over.