One of the Boys...Right?

Chapter 8

*Bam*

"I hate winter." Dunn complained as we walked through the courtyard on our way to lunch.

"You hate everything." I pushed him into a snowbank.

"Just like I hate you." he mumbled.

"I dont know why you two are so bitter. I love winter!" JJ spun around in the falling snow.

"Snowmen, hot chocolate, sledding..." Kelsey began counting off on her fingers.

"Christmas presents, New Years, ice skating." JJ continued.

"Snowball fights, a week off of school, sleeping in." I added.

"Freezing temperatures, a cold school, midterms that I'm gonna fail." Dunn shot back.

"Shut up before I put this down your pants." JJ held up a massive snowball. A snowball hit her in the back of the head. Novak and Dico were smiling, but their eyes widened when she turned around with the giant snowball. She split it in half and gave the other half to Kelsey, and they ran after Novak and Dico.
♠ ♠ ♠
im getting closer to the part of the story i have already typed. but i wanna know: have any of the readers of this story ever watched the show 'Flashpoint'? because i wrote the part i already have based on one of the episodes: 'Perfect Storm'. so...watch it if you can to get an idea of whats coming, thanks!