Status: Completed.

Double Twist of Fate

Two girls, Kylie and Aubree, get abducted by two men who they have never met. Romance blossoms and tragedy strikes. Truths are heard and lies are told. Pasts are remembered and futures are made.

Kylie - Age 13. She's the emo goth punk girl that is usually withdrawn from most people. She has a past filled with abuse and fear, but that has prepared her for what's about to come. (She doesn't have any piercings, even though the girl in the picture does.)

Aubree - Age 14. She's the skater girl that doesn't look the part. She's always there for Kylie through everything. She's dependable most of the time, but she has dumb blonde moments, even though she's brunette.

Jason - Age 24. He devises the plan to abduct two girls, due to him not having a successful love life (let alone a successful sex life). He never could have imagined he'd get a hold of girls like Kylie and Aubree. (He actually has blonde hair, even though it's black/dark brown in the picture).

Chad - Age 26. He's Jason's right hand man and is totally into Jason's plot for abducting two girls and using them for sex and money. While Jason is more gentle with things, Chad tends to be more violent and to-the-point. The second he sees Kylie and Aubree, he knows Jason is a genius.

DISCLAIMER: I own all of these people, but I do not own the pictures. The pic of Jason is actually Mark-Paul Gosselaar and the pic of Chad is Johnny Pacar. I do not, however, know who the pics of Kylie and Aubree are. I went on Google and found them.
  1. Walk
    Kylie and Aubree walk to the park
  2. Strangers
    Kylie and Aubree get kidnapped
  3. Interview
    Jason talks to Chad
  4. Talk
  5. Past
  6. Sold
  7. Take