Status: Completed.

Double Twist of Fate

Interview

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't have a dark secret," Jason tells me.

"How do you know I have a dark secret," I ask quietly.

"By how you look and act," he answers. "You were so tense in the car, but I felt that you knew what was coming. You always look so scared, even when you didn't notice me or Chad in the park."

"That doesn't mean anything-."

"Yes, it does, Kylie. Just tell me what happened." I shake my head. He moves toward me until he is sitting right in front of me. "I wanna help you, because I know that whatever happened to you has left you traumitized for whatever reason. Am I on the right track?" I nod as tears form in my eyes. He stands up and walks to the door we came through. He looks back at me and leaves as I continue to cry in the corner.

***Jason's POV***

I shut one fo the doors to the middle room and knock on the door that was across the room.

"Hold on," Chad says. A few seconds later he walks into the room shirtless.

"Wow, you don't waste time," I say teasingly.

"What do you want," he asks, irritated.

"She won't tell me anything," I say.

"Who? Kylie?" I nod. "Then just get down to business, she probably won't be alive long enough for you to be friends with her anyway." My eyes widen.

"Yes, she will. I'm not like you, I wanna try and get her to trust mebefore I hurt her." Chad chuckles.

"Dude, seriously. There's no way she's gonna trust a twenty four year old guy that abducted her for sex." I shrug.

"You never know," I say. He rolls his eyes.

"You just said it yourself. You're gonna hurt her and she knows it. She's afraid to talk to you because she's afraid of you. She knows exactly what's gonna happen to her." I sigh.

"There's probably a way to get her to be more open so I don't have to force her." Chad shakes his head.

"Good luck with that. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have something to take care of." I smirk.

"Try not to make too much noise, we can hear you." He grins back.

"That's why I told her I'd make it hurt twice as much if she said anything or screamed."

"Is she a virgin?"

"Was," Chad says as his grin grows wider. "Is Kylie?" I shrug.

"I don't know yet, but I don't think so." He tilts his head questioningly.

"Why not?" I lean toward him a little.

"I think she was raped." Chad's eyes widen.

"Seriously?" I nod. "Why do you think that?"

"She had the total opposite reaction compared to Aubree. In the park, she looked scared and nervous. When I took her, she was completely calm. Aubree was real happy before she saw us. Something happened to Kylie, and I'm gonna find out what that something is."
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter... what'd you think?
Remember to read some of my other stories, they're all really good.
Message me with any suggestions you have, I could use some. Or if you have an idea for something someone could say / a conversation that could take place, message me and tell me about it.
That's all I have to say.
Thanks for reading.
<3 - Katelyn