Status: Completed.

Double Twist of Fate

Take

***Jason's POV***

I get out of my car and walk up to the house I saw Kylie just get pulled into. I hurriedly knock on the door with my hand on the pistol I had in the waistband of my jeans. Eric answered, a friend of Chad's.

"Hey, Jace-" I pull out the gun and shoot him in the chest. He falls to the ground and I step over his body. I run down to the basement and see Kylie sitting on the couch. Her eyes widen when she sees me.

"No, please," she cries, "just leave me alone."

"I'm here to save you, Kay," I murmur, walking over to her. She cowers into the corner of the sofa.

"No, you're gonna do what Chad did!" I stop walking toward her.

"What did Chad do?"

"He keeps selling me to a bunch men and all they use me for is sex and I'm sick of it! This is worse than my real home!" She takes deep breaths as tears stream down her face. I walk over to her and cradle her against my chest.

"I'm not going to do that to you, Kylie," I say in her ear. "I would never do that to you." I rub her back as she cries into my shirt until I remember Eric's dead body at the front door. I pull away from her, but pull her up to a standing position. "We need to go, I need to get you away from here." She nods and I take her out to my car. She gets in the passenger side as I get in the driver side and I speed away. I glance over at her when we're at red light. "Put your seat belt on." She smiles and does what I said.

"So... all of it's over, right," she asks quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"No more being used or hit..." I smile sincerely.

"It'll never happen to you again." We both stay silent as I drive us back to my apartment. We walk in and she looks around.

"Why'd you save me?" I look down at her, not sure how I feel about her asking that.

"As weird as this sounds..." I walk over to my bed with her hand in mine. I sit down and she sits next to me. "i love you, Kylie. From the moment I saw you, I just... love at first sight, I guess." She bites her lip and looks down.

"So am I gonna stay here?"

"Yeah, I'm not letting you go back to your father." She runs her hand through her hair and sighs. I lean toward her and gently kiss her on the lips. When I pull back a second later, I see a slight smile on her face. "Are you okay with me doing that?" She nods. I kiss her again, but harder and longer, and she kisses back. I pull away thirty seconds later, slightly breathless. "What about that?" I meet her stare. She laughs.

"More than okay with it."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over :) lol. I really didn't know what else to do with it, so I thought ending it would be the best thing. Plus I'm more worried about my other stories than this one. So thanks everyone for reading and commenting. It means a lot.
<3 - Katelyn