Break Your Little Heart

Shameless

Jasey sat outside the waiting room as Alex talked with Stella. She was so glad that they finally worked this out. She has been so stressed lately because of the whole controversy with Alex. She hated that bitch with all of her heart and all of her soul. Jasey couldn’t stand thinking about her. All she could think about now was Stella. That poor girl did nothing wrong! Jasey was so scared for Stella’s life that she didn’t know what to do. She went to the door and looked through the skinny little window. There was Alex, sitting in a chair right next to her bed, talking with her. She wondered what they were talking about. Then she watched Alex kick the chair away and get on his knee. ‘What’s this?’ Jasey thought to herself. Then, suddenly, and unexpectedly, Alex leaned in and began kissing Stella. Jasey was shocked. She looked a Stella’s heart monitor. It was beating faster than before. Jasey didn’t know what to do. Was she faking it? Was she for real? Were they in this together? Was this some plot to secretly have an affair? Jasey had seen enough. She turned, grabbed her coat, and ran out of the hospital doors. She didn’t know where she was going, or what she was going to do, but she knew that she couldn’t stay there. So she just started running.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alex walked out of the hospital, seething with rage. He was still shocked that Holly was ending up to be the center of all evil in this plot! He knew that she was a bitch, but he didn’t think that the whore would actually resort to what she did for him. Before he knew it, he was in his car, driving back to the fair. He looked at his watch. 7:34 p.m., Sunday, October 23rd. He knew that he was never going to forget that date. He drove faster and faster until he was going 30 over the speed limit. He finally slowed down as he approached the carnival; there were police cars blocking the road. He parked his car in the lot, and entered the carnival. He began walking towards the kissing booth; he figured that he could find Holly there. Unfortunately, she wasn’t. He walked over by the beer stands. No luck. The Hall of Mirrors. No. He kept searching until he saw Jack. He broke into a run, and confronted his friend.

“Where is she,” Alex panted

“What? Where is who?” Jack replied, confused.

“Where is Holly! I need to talk to her.”

“Hey, after what happened last time, I’m not letting you get anywhere near her. And for your information, Holly –“

“BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH, A GIRL IS DEAD!” Alex loudly interrupted. A few people stared, but most others just continued moving. Jack looked dumbfounded.

“What? Who died?”

“Stella Locksworth. The girl that your girlfriend spread that rumor about!”

“Hey, rumor is a strong word. If I had known any better, I would’ve thought that you had slept with the bitch, too.”

Alex stared at his friend, enraged. “YOU THINK THAT THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE? Your girlfriend spread lies about that girl who had brain problems! That put her under a lot of stress! That stress caused a cell in her head to explode AND KILL HER! Your girlfriend has KILLED SOMEONE!”

Jack stood there, and simply replied. “Ok, I’m sorry that she’s dead, but that doesn’t mean that it’s immediately Holly’s fault…”

Jack kept talking, but Alex stopped listening; Holly was approaching them. Alex pushed Jack aside and walked up to Holly. “Hey Holly!”

“Oh, hi Ale-“

Before another word could pass through her mouth Alex punched in the face, making her fall to the ground, crying.

“Oh, I’m sorry. That must’ve hurt. Just like it did when Stella Locksworth died!”

Alex was about to wail on her, but Jack ran up behind him and tackled him to the ground. The wrestled on the floor for a while, but Jack was bigger than Alex. He pinned him to the ground and finally started punching wildly. Eventually, Alex’s face was completely drenched in blood, and Alex was close to passing out. Jack got off of Alex, and dragged him over to the cops.
“I’m sorry officer. I beat the crap out of him. Please, take him home. And take me to the station.”

They put Jack in one car, and headed towards the station, and the bloody screaming Alex in another car and took him home. They arrived, and knocked on Alex’s door. His mom answered.

“Yes officers, can I help you?”

One officer helped Alex up. “Ma’am, is this your son? He’s been beaten pretty badly.”

His mom looked in horror. “Yes, that’s him! Is he ok?!”

“Ma’am, he’ll be fine, as soon as he gets the blood cleaned off, and ice on his face. Leave the ice on for about and hour, and he’ll be alright.”

“Thank you officers, good night.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jasey didn’t know where to go. She couldn’t go home; Alex would look for her there. She couldn’t go to the school; it was closed. She couldn’t think straight, and then suddenly saw the building that she and Alex kissed on the roof of. She went inside and up to the roof. She had grabbed a blanket out of her car. She took the crisp autumn leaves that scattered on the roof, and made a bed. She curled up under her blanket and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this chapter is short. I realize that. But I couldn't really continue it from where I was.
P.S. Im REALLY sorry that I haven't been writing much lately.
A few of you were REALLY disappointed, and have somewhat forgotten the story
So I'm sorry :)