Status: Updates Every Friday :) Semi-Active (:

One Time, One Love, One Heart

When I Met You Girl My Heart Went Knock Knock

"Jessica, I really don't wanna meet Justin Bieber, he is a stuck up rich snobby brat, that you only find hott, I mean his singing sounds like a 12 year old girl!" I whined as my friend Jess dragged me to the meet and greet area.
"Violet, shut the fuck up already! He is hott and you know it, and plus this is so harmless, I just wanna get a pic and go, please," she gave me the puppy look.
"UGH FINE Jess!" I rolled my eyes as we finally reached the front, and of course there he was, a black flat billed hat, a tight green quarter length shirt, with a white tank top?, underneath, and tight baggyish jeans, and etnies.
I rolled my eyes as Jessica squealed with excitement, I will never know why a prep is my besite.
"Hey ladies," he looked Jess up and down, I wish she hadn't worn her dark blue mini shorts and her low cut purple cami with a whtie aeri jacket zipped partially up, showing way too much cleavage.
Then he looked at me, in my dark almost black blue skinnies, with a purple cami, and a black tight fitting Ax7 jacket, and my black high tops.
"Hi Justin,I'm Jess and o my gawd, I absolutely LOVE your song One Time, it's my ringtone and like ahhh I can't beleive I'm meeting you! Oh and this is Violet she is like my bestie."
"Nice to meet you Jess and Violet," his teeth clenched at my name.
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.
He looked Jess down again,"Hey Jess, can I have your number?"
HOLY FUCK DID HE JUST?!
"OF COURSE!" she screamed, she wrote it out on his hand, he winked at her and I had to catch her.
"Jess, get up, I can't support you right now, my ankle hurts from when that prep ass whore you call a friend stomped on it with a freakin pump!" I said standing her up, Justin looked at me again and this time, I looked in his eyes, they were gorgeous, a lightish brown, but kinda dark at the same time, like chocolate, I quickly shot my gaze away as I dragged my bestie by the arm.
But the last thing he called out was,"Hey Jess, I'll call yah..soon."
She screamed, and I pulled her away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't hate Justin Beiber, but apperentaly Violet does :)
OKAY AGAIN ANY THING SAID ABOUT JUSTIN LIKE:
He commited suicide, then I don't wanna hear it, OKAY?
Thank You
Comment.Subscirbe.Tell :)
Love-NicoleElizabeth