Status: Updates Every Friday :) Semi-Active (:

One Time, One Love, One Heart

I'ma tell you one time

We pulled up infront of the school, Katty shot one last glance at me, then she left, she pushed me back into the seat, and I just glared up at her, she was a bitch, no wonder she couldn't stay in a relationship for more than a few days, god.
I looked out the window, the school doors were being flooded with students, some tanner than others, then some pale, a few posers, a few scene kids, no new guys, no Justin.
I sat back and exhaled, then I noticed the bus moving away, I didn't stand up, I just sat there, I saw no point in going to school, it was just the first day, nothing special, just a normal day, where the teachers get to meet you, nothing special at all.
I closed my eyes and rested my head back, where ever this bus was going, I was coming too...
I looked around and notcied no one was in there,"Justin isn't this a concert?"
He looked at me a small smile playing on his lips,"It is, just for you."
"For me?"
"Blink-182 isn't playing insted you are coming with me," he pulled me up on the stage, and sat me down on a stool.
"What is going on?"
He didn't say anything, then out of no where the music to One Time started to play.
I closed my eyes,"Justin I hate this song, I hate you remember?!"
"Right," then the song started and he pulled my hand to dance.
Aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye


This is where I began to fall for Justin.

"Justin this song is for someone you love," he just smiled.

Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) [x3]

When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop
And even though its a struggle love is all we got
Ao we gon' keep keep climbin' till the mountain top

Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart (and now I've got my)


No Violet, don't fall for him, not again!!

He started to lean in....

One love
My one heart
My one life for sure
Lemme tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl
Always makin time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)

You look so deep
You know that it humbles me,
Your by my side and troubles them don't trouble me
Many have called but the chosen Is you
Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you

"The song is true, I will give you whatever you want."

Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart (and now I've got my)

One love
My one heart
My one life for sure
Lemme tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl
Always makin time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)

Shawty right there
She's got everything I need
and I'm gon' tell her one time (one time)
Give you everything you need
Down to my last dime
She makes me happy
I know where I'll be
Right by your side cause
She is the one


No, Violet, god damnit, why can't I ever listen to myself?!

"Violet..."

One love
My one heart
My one life for sure
Lemme tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl
Always makin time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)


NO THIS SONG IS NOT PRETTY, WHY DID I THINK THAT?!

I let his words wrap around my head, the song was pretty, I just had to actually listen to it, I opened my eyes to see his.

Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) [x3]

He continued to lean in,"Violet?"
"Hm?"
He leaned in and I just stood there...
"HOLY CRAP IT IS JUSTIN BIEBER GIRLS I FOUND HIM!" we both shot our heads to the doors which slammed open and there,a huge wave of preps poured in, and there I was the emo girl getting death stares.
"Fuck how did they find me?" he asked grabbing my hand about to run.
I looked at him with a smile,"Bastard, get someone's hopes up only to ruin them."
He looked at me with his brown eyes his lightish brown hair just covering them a bit, he smiled at me,"Why would I do that? I was acutally just about to kiss you and you think that I fuckin did this?!"

Well now that I know you I believe you would..douche
All the girls were staring at me.
"Uh Justin, we want some time with you too, I mean why be with that ugly whore of an emo, when you could be with one of us?"
I glared at the one who just spoke,"Listen bitch, you just back the fuck off, because you would only be used for a good fuck."
She glared back at me and ran up the staris and got in my face.
"Listen here, Justin and I are ment to be, trust me, I mean you are an ugly emo, he need a pretty girl."
I did the only thing reasonable, I slapped her across the face, then she punched me in the arm.
"Oh ouch, that hurt," I pushed her and she landed with a loud thud on the stage, I jumped ontop of her and started punching her face, she was screaming and scrathching but I just kept punching at her face, then I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of the whore.
I spat on her and then I felt lips touch my neck.
"Violet, stop," my whole body froze.
"Uh,okay," I studdered.

NO YOU IDIOT DON'T FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT HIM!!
All of the girls were looking at us, then Justin turned me around and I was looking in his eyes.
"Vi, are you okay?"
"Yah."
"Good," he leaned in, and an electric shock went through my whole body, I brought my hands around his neck, and his arms were around my waist, holding me closer.
My fingers played with his hair that was down towards his neck, just lightly brushing it.
I could hear gasps and OMG's as the kiss continued..soon I heard flip-flops, and clicks of shoes as they all filed out.
Justin broke the kiss,"Now do you think I'm a bad kisser?"

Yes I do you man hoe, and because of you my best friend is dead!
I just looked at him with a smirk and rolled my eyes.
"Miss, miss, miss wake up, it's already after school," a voice in the distant mummbeled.
"HM?!"
"Ma'am, you are late, you missed a whole day of school, here is your stop, please get off now," I nodded, and like a zombie, I found my way to my front door.
I walked inside, shut the door and ran upstairs.
>><<
I flopped down on my bed, and layed back, my blinds were open, exposing me to the light sun that shone through, my mind started to become clearer.
The dream about Justin, I mean really?! Why do I always dream about that one night, just that one in particular, I mean UGH!..
*Violet, it's Jessica, I'm calling you toots, answer your phone..!!!*
My head shot up, I grabbed my phone to see the picture of Jess and I at Cedar Point, smiling, but she's dead, she shouldn't be calling me.
"Hello?" I asked quietly.
"Vi, good to hear you, listen to me, it's Jess, of course, I'm dead, but this is supposed to happen, I have to let you know, Justin, he is gonna die! Yes this is all so weird and so SyFy, but just listen to me, I'm your guardian angel now, and this is what God told me to tell you, please get ahold of Justin and smooth things over, I love you bestie, bye!" the line went dead.
My mouth was dropped open, I was crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment.subsribe.
tell :) all of these will equal more updates.
I PUT A GHOSTY IN because i felt bad killing Jess :(
Anyway...3 more comments and you will get a new chapter soon :)
Love,
NicoleElizabeth.
READ SUGAR AND SPICE..AND COMMENT :D