Status: Updates Every Friday :) Semi-Active (:

One Time, One Love, One Heart

Now Them Butterflies In My Stomach Won't Stop Stop

>>>2 weeks later<<<
"Finally Summer Break!" I screamed as Jess and I ran to the bus on the very last day of school.
"Vi, I can't believe Justin hasn't called me yet," she complained as we took our seats at the back fo the bus, which by the way smelled like feet.
I rolled my eyes and pulled out my i-pod, and I just told her the same thing I have been for the past two weeks,"Justin Bieber is a loser, who would prolly only use you for sex, or something wrong, so just forget him!"
She whined some more to the other preps, I just poped in the ear buds and started blasting, Hollaback Boy by Cobra Starship...
This is my shit,
This is my shit,
This is my shit-

"O MY GAWD! VIOLET DIDN'T HE ASK FOR MY NUMBER!?" Jess's voice screeched through the song.
"YES HE DID!" I screamed, I opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me, my face began to get hot, shit.
The rest of the ride I looked out the window, and heard the occasional "OMG" or "I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID THAT!" I slamed my forhead on the window and grunted.
>><<
The last stop finally came and I ran off the bus with Jess trailing behind, holding hands with one of the skaters.
"So, Jazz you stayin the night or are you gonna wait at home for your true love to call?" I asked as the skater looked at her funny.
She rolled her eyes,"Um, DUH I'm stayin the night at your house," she kissed the skaters cheek and we headed down the walk to my house.
"So are you and whoever that-"
"Josh, his name is Josh," she stated.
"Okay, so are you and Josh dating?"
"Nope, just friends," we continued walking in silence until we reached my mint greenish house.
Once we were inside we ran up to my room which jutted out from the house a bit.
>><<
We ran into my black and white room with green stripes and dropped our bags off on my small couch, and ran over to my trundle bed.
Jess sat down on the pull out bottom, and grabbed the extra pillows I had over in the corner which were turqouise and black, and purple, just for her, and then I grabbed my lime green pillow with a neon skull pattern all over it.
"So you really want Justin to call you?" I asked as she kicked off her grey converse.
"Yes, omg, I would totaly faint if he did, then you would have to answer for me, and tell him I died," she laughed and so did I, sometimes she is such a dork!
Finally I calmed down,"Well I am not answering your phone for you if he ever calls!"
Me plus you, Ima time you one time, me plus you-
"Hello?!" she asked into her lime green phone.
There was muffeled speaking..then screaming.
"O MY GOD IT'S JUSTIN!"
Are you serious!?
♠ ♠ ♠
short?? sorry
comment.subscibe.tell=love
again, no b.s about him commiting suicide :)
and hmmm, do you like?? tell me!!
like the layout?? lol
long chapter names sorry :D
LoVe,
NiCoLeElIzAbEtH
house.
bed