Status: Updates Every Friday :) Semi-Active (:

One Time, One Love, One Heart

And Even Though It's A Struggle Love Is All We Got

"Holy shit, of course I would love to go on a date with you," she said with a smile, I loved seeing her so happy but I hated how she always fell for the bastards.
More muffeled speaking.
"Yes, okay so Friday night, you'll pick me up?" she was about to burst.
Muffeled speaking.
"Yay, okay, see yah then," she hung up, and screamed, I plugged my ears.
"Wait isn't friday night, tonight?"
A look of horror shot across her face, she whipped out her phone and texted Justin my address, great.
"Okay, he said he would be here around 5, and it is, holy it's 3:33! I don't have much time, quick let me borrow something, please!" she begged.
"Fine," she smiled and ran to my closet, my mother being super fuckin rich she always buys me shit from Aeropostale, and American Eagle, or Hollister, and I just put it all in the back of my walk in closet.
She quickly grabbed a pink aero cami, and an american eagle mini skirt that half her fingers reached past, and of course no jacket, and a pair of white flipflops.
I looked at her choice and gave her a thumbs up, she smiled and ran into my bathroom to change.
I just walked over to my bed pushed in the trundle and sat down staring out my window.
She would be in there long enough.
I quickly grabbed my diary and opened it up to a new clean page.
>><<
Dear Diary and all that shit,
hey, it's me again, just i really need to vent, i mean this just isn't fair, jess is my best friend since last year, and she is gonna get hurt by stupid fuckin justin bieber and i dont wanna see that happen again!!!!!!!!
o shit she is comin out bye
-violet

>><<
I quickly threw my diary under my pillow and looked as Jess, her brown hair had a pink head band in it, and the outfit fit her nicely, but of course with the way Justin works it won't be on for long, and then there is her makeup perfect, she could've used more eyeliner, but that would look trashy with that outfit.
"Hey Vi, I forgot to tell you, uh Justin said I could bring a friend and that the friend could bring a date too," she said adding clear gloss.
"Oh really? I would love to go, just to watch him use you," I mummbeled the last part under my breath.
"Really, so here, wear this," she handed me a black mini skirt that was frayed at the bottom, a lime green cami and a neon purple jacket and with a pink zippper and white stiching.
I smiled at my friend who was atleast thinking about me,"Thank, I'll be back."
I ran to the bathroom to get ready.
>><<
I quickly shed my black skinnies and green cami and pulled on my new outfit, I left the jacket zipped halfway up, and then I added thick black eyeliner, light grey eyeshadow, then I did my hair brushed through, added hairspray, then looked myself onece more over in the mirror.
I sprayed Gir Cupcake perfume and walked out.
Jess looked at me and smiled,"Cute cute, here I told Justin that you didn't have a date so he said he would bring a friend for you."
I just nodded and grabbed my env2 and texted my mother letting her know I wouldn't be home until late.
Her response was that she wouldn't be home until tomorrow, of course.
I looked up at Jess who kept fidgeting.
I laughed,"Jess it's gonna be fine, it's only Justin Bieber."
She looked at me like a deer in head lights,"Only Justin Bieber, there is no only Justin Bieber, he is hot, and I love him to death, there is no ONLY!"
"OTAY SIR!" I said with a salute.
She rolled her eyes and ran downstairs, most likely to charge her phone.
I just sat down on my bed and hit play on my stero.
>><<
9.25 kissFM
"Hello and what would you like to request?" Boomer asked.
"I would love to request One Time by Justin Bieber," the preppy voice said with a giggle.
"Aight 7th time to play today, what is the occasion?"
"I AM GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM TONIGHT!" Jess..
I shook my head as the silence grew longer.
"Really well have fun with that," he said with a laugh.
"Oh I will," she hung up and then One Time started to play.
I quickly switched the station off and looked at my phone,4:45, Justin would be here soon.
>><<
I heard footsteps running up the steep wooden staris, thud.
"OW FUCKITY SHIT FUCK FUCK! VIOLET I HURTED MY FOOT AGAIN!" I heard Jess scream, I ran out of my room to see her laying there with a hand around her ankle.
"Dude can you go on the date?"
"Nope, it hurts too much, could you go in my place?!"
"Dude, I don't look like you smarty, why not just move the date here?"
"NO, I want you to go on the date for me, just so you can tell me what it's like, please!" she said with a huge puppy look.
I sighed,"Ugh, fine!"
She smiled, clapped and I helped to my room.
>><<
She sat down on my bed and flipped on the flat screen TV to Juno, on demand and layed back laughing.
*DING DONG*
I looked over at Jess with a worried look,"Don't worry Vi, you'll be fine, have fun and text me when you get wherever."
"Okay," she amilessly waved her hand as I made my way downstairs, I took a breath and opened the door.
And there was Justin, in a black t-shirt, somewhat tight that said Blink-182 across it, and dark blue baggyish tight jeans, kinda like when I first saw him, and a white flat billed hat.
I looked at his eyes and butterflies started fluttereing around in my stomach, holy fuck.
"Hey, is Jess here?" his voice was kinda cute.
"Uh, no, she hurt her ankle, and wanted me to go on the date for her, which by the way what were you gonna do?" I asked as he looked me up and down, the same way the last time I had seen him.
"Oh, well I got tickets to Blink-182 tickets,"haha he was nervous,"And I was gonna take her but seeing as how she hurt herself, do you wanna go?"
Holy crap, I love Blink-182, but I can't act happy,"Uh, sure?"
He smiled, it was gorgeous, no bad Violet, *mental slap*,"Cool. Follow me."
I followed him out to a limo.
Hmm, maybe this won't be so bad.
I got in after him and First Date began to pour out of the speakers, this was gonna be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
longer than others :)
comment.subscibe.tell=love
no b.s about him commiting suicide, until it is proven :D
haha didnt see that twist did yah???
love,NicoleElizabeth♥