Status: Updates Every Friday :) Semi-Active (:

One Time, One Love, One Heart

And We Gon' KeepKeep Climbin 'Till TheMountainTop

He kept looking at me, and I just rolled my eyes.
"So Violet, are you like emo or something?" he asked looking at my hair.
"Maybe I am, what's it to you?" I asked as he moved to the seat next to mine.
"Nothing, I was just curious, so you really don't wanna be here do you?" he asked looking in my eyes, my face started to get hot.
"Not really, I was forced to go, I hate you," I just bluntly said.
His eyes got wide,"That's a first."
"I knew you were stuck up, you think every girl in the whole fuckin world loves you because you are a 15 year old sex god basically to alot of the girls, and it is just stupid, I mean you aren't hot, and alot of girls say you have to be an amazing kisser, which I am 95% sure you aren't." I said in one breath, I inhaled, and of course he was wearing Axe.
He was wide-eyed and mouth gaped,"You think I'm not a good kisser?"
"Nope, and I don't wanna find out, ever!," I said moving away from his arms which was drapped over the back of my seat.
He moved even closer,"Please just one peck, I hate emos, but atleast I'm willing to kiss one."
I looked at him with a raised eyebrown,"Bitch."
He looked at me and started to lean in, I did the only thing I could.
"Omph!"
I punched him in the stomach,"Sorry, twitch."
He looked at me with a slight smile,"Someone doesn't wanna kiss me."
"Hell no," I pushed him off and rolled onto the floor of the limo, he got onto of me, his arms supporting him on either side of me, he looked into my eyes.
"Babe, you're trapped," he started to close the space between our faces.
"NO!" I screamed, I pushed him off and sat back down on the seat and zipped my jacket up higher, and sat there with my hands in my lap, while he sat on the opposite side of me, with his i-pod in his ears.
>><<
The whole rest of the ride was quiet, I just sat there staring at the floor, the music had stopped, and it was silent except for the sound coming from his ear-buds.
>><<
What did I do to make him so mad? I mean I just didn't wanna kiss him, he shouldn't be upset, I mean I'm emo, he said so himself he hates emos.
That thought just kept swirrleing around in my head.
>><<
Justin POV
Kiss The Girl kept playing over and over again as the ride went on, why was it on here? I couldn't tell yah.
I looked over at Violet, bad Justin, no pushing pretty emo girl like that UGH!
Why did I have to piss her off? I think I actually like her..
That was stuck in my head.
>><<
Violet POV
I just kept looking over at him then.
"Hey Justin?" I asked quietly, he heard me.
"What?" he asked pulling the buds from his ears.
"When are we getting to the concert?"
He looked at me then his phone,"Well it's 7:32 right now and the concert starts at 8:45, you do the math," bitchy much?
I just nodded my head and continued picking at my nails.
>><<
It was 8o'clock and his ear buds were out, and he was looking right at me.
"Are you ready?" he asked with a wink.
"Yes," I smiled weakly.
The driver pulled into a "private" area and we got out.
Then falshing cameras, Justin held my hand as we were dragged and followed out of the parking lot and into the stadium.
The whole time Justin held my hand.
This was so fuckin crazy.
>><<
We were pulled to the front row with some adults surrounding us, I held Justin's hand the whole time, he didn't mind I don't think.
He laced his fingers with mine,"Violet, don't let go."
I just nodded and waited for the concert to start.
>><<
I looked around and notcied no one was in there,"Justin isn't this a concert?"
He looked at me a small smile playing on his lips,"It is, just for you."
"For me?"
"Blink-182 isn't playing insted you are coming with me," he pulled me up on the stage, and sat me down on a stool.
"What is going on?"
He didn't say anything, then out of no where the music to One Time started to play.
I closed my eyes,"Justin I hate this song, I hate you remember?!"
"Right," then the song started and he pulled my hand to dance.
Aye aye aye aye aye aye aye aye

"Justin this song is for someone you love," he just smiled.

Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) [x3]

When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach wont stop stop
And even though its a struggle love is all we got
Ao we gon' keep keep climbin' till the mountain top

Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart (and now I've got my)


He started to lean in....

One love
My one heart
My one life for sure
Lemme tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl
Always makin time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)

You look so deep
You know that it humbles me,
Your by my side and troubles them don't trouble me
Many have called but the chosen Is you
Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you


"The song is true, I will give you whatever you want."

Your world is my world
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart (and now I've got my)

One love
My one heart
My one life for sure
Lemme tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl
Always makin time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)

Shawty right there
She's got everything I need
and I'm gon' tell her one time (one time)
Give you everything you need
Down to my last dime
She makes me happy
I know where I'll be
Right by your side cause
She is the one


"Violet..."

One love
My one heart
My one life for sure
Lemme tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
And I'ma be your one guy
You'll be my number one girl
Always makin time for you
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)
I'ma tell you one time
(girl I love, girl I love you)


I let his words wrap around my head, the song was pretty, I just had to actually listen to it, I opened my eyes to see his.

Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) [x3]

He continued to lean in,"Violet?"
"Hm?"
He leaned in and I just stood there...
"HOLY CRAP IT IS JUSTIN BIEBER GIRLS I FOUND HIM!" we both shot our heads to the doors which slammed open and there,a huge wave of preps poured in, and there I was the emo girl getting death stares.
"Fuck how did they find me?" he asked grabbing my hand about to run.
I looked at him with a smile,"Bastard, get someone's hopes up only to ruin them."
He looked at me with his brown eyes his lightish brown hair just covering them a bit, he smiled at me,"Why would I do that? I was acutally just about to kiss you and you think that I fuckin did this?!"
All the girls were staring at me.
"Uh Justin, we want some time with you too, I mean why be with that ugly whore of an emo, when you could be with one of us?"
I glared at the one who just spoke,"Listen bitch, you just back the fuck off, because you would only be used for a good fuck."
She glared back at me and ran up the staris and got in my face.
"Listen here, Justin and I are ment to be, trust me, I mean you are an ugly emo, he need a pretty girl."
I did the only thing reasonable, I slapped her across the face, then she punched me in the arm.
"Oh ouch, that hurt," I pushed her and she landed with a loud thud on the stage, I jumped ontop of her and started punching her face, she was screaming and scrathching but I just kept punching at her face, then I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of the whore.
I spat on her and then I felt lips touch my neck.
"Violet, stop," my whole body froze.
"Uh,okay," I studdered.
All of the girls were looking at us, then Justin turned me around and I was looking in his eyes.
"Vi, are you okay?"
"Yah."
"Good," he leaned in, and an electric shock went through my whole body, I brought my hands around his neck, and his arms were around my waist, holding me closer.
My fingers played with his hair that was down towards his neck, just lightly brushing it.
I could hear gasps and OMG's as the kiss continued..soon I heard flip-flops, and clicks of shoes as they all filed out.
Justin broke the kiss,"Now do you think I'm a bad kisser?"
I just looked at him with a smirk and rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
longer!!! wooo
comment-subscribe-tell=love&#9829;
i will lubbers you forever if you comment and subsribe
and tell :D
i love jusin bieber :D haha
love,
nicoleElizabeth