Status: Updates Every Friday :) Semi-Active (:

One Time, One Love, One Heart

One Love, My One Heart

I opened my eyes and I was laying on my bed, with the blankets over me, I looked over at the chair in the corner of my room, Jutsin was sitting there playing on his phone.
"Hey Justin," I said with a smile spread across my face.
He looked over at me and smiled, he stood up and walked over siletnly, he sat down next to me, and ran his hand down my arm, his touch made me melt.
"Do you want me to leave so you can get ready for the funeral?" he asked playing with one of the tasels on the blanket.
"Sure," I said with a grin, he just nodded, stood up and left.
I wonder what has gotten into him.
I shook it off and jumped off my bed and headed to my closet.
I would wear something to honor Jess.
I grabbed my simple black dress, about 5 inches above my knee,it was form fitting, from what Jess had told me, I grabbed my teal jacket that on zipped up half way, she loved it to death, she had borrowed it so many times, then of course my turquoise converse, I liked the outfit I had chosen.
I went to the bathroom, shedded my clothes and pulled on the new outfit, I liked it, I did my hair, just brushed through, added at bit of hair spray, and added thick black eyeliner, some light pink gloss, and sprizted some Axe on, not alot just a spritz, her favorite scent, yupp, my bestie would be honored through me.
I smiled as I walked out to see Justin in a drop dead sexy black tux with a turquoise tie, his hair was brushed off to the side, and his smile added to the whole outfit.
I ran over and pecked his lips,"I love you, now let's go."
"I love you too," he grabbed my hand and we headed out.
>><<
We arrived to the funeral,"Well here we go."
We headed in, and the first song I heard was Gunslinger, Jess would kill me if she was still alive, I had made up the playlist for them.
Her mother and father greeted us,"Violet, Justin, how lovely to see you both." She hugged me and so did her father, and they both just looked at Justin, with disgust no doubt.
I smiled, and pulled him away to the front seating area, but before we sat we decided to see Jess, we went up front and there she was.
Her brown hair was spred out amongst her head over the white pillow, her lips had a light shine to them, her closed eyes had light turquoise shadow on them, her purple earings were in her no longer living ears, the peace sign necklace she had always worn was around her neck placed perfectly, her hands were folded at her stomach and in her hands was the pictures we had taken at Cedar Point that summer, I looked at her dress, it was the one she wanted for prom, it was a black mini dress with turquoise ribbon around the waist, and a teal trim, her feet conceled but I knew she had on her ever so loved turquoise low cut converse.
Tears began to fill my eyes,"Justin let's go sit down."
He lead me to our seats, and we sat down.
This service would be forever.
>><<
"Now Violet would like to say a few words," her mother stated, I gulped and stood up and walked to the podium.
"H-hello, I'm Violet, and I was one of Jess's many friends, but she considered me her bestie, which is something that not many people have, she was my bestie and I was hers, we were extremely close, and we knew everything about eachother, she was there when I needed her, and I was there when she needed me. We both have delt with guy issues, but we got through, most of them, and we have gone through our small fights, that only lasted like 5 seconds because we love eachother so much," I laughed a little,"Uh, well here, Jess she was amazing and my bestie and I love her forever, and I now know she is my guardian angel, and that God himself made this happen, sure it's unfair, but he must've felt the need to take away my bestie in order to protect me with her as my guide."
Tears began to fill my eyes, I took a deep breath, kissed my hand and tapped her coffin, the lid was shut, and that was the end of the service, everyone began to file out to their cars, it was time for the burial.
>><<
Justin led me outside,"Vi, that was beautiful."
"Thanks," my voice was monotone, I just leaned into him as we got into the Hummer and drove off to the graveyard.
I layed my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer, he was warm, and it was kinda chilly out, even in the dead of summer it was freezing.
I closed my eyes,In a matter of days I have, gotten a boyfriend, attempted suicide, and of course lost my bestie, which, just all adds up to one semi shitty semi good week, this was fuckin bull shit, Jess can't be dead, she was fine, wasn't she? Or is this just some really bad dream? If so I'm going to kick someone's ass!
Justin shook me slightly, cutting my thoughts,"We're here."
I nodded and followed him out, our fingers entertwined, we walked over, tears started to slide down my cheeks as the preist said a prayer and her coffin was lowered down, I dropped a single black rose ontop of it as the coffin desended into the ground.
*CRASH*
Everyone jumped, only to see that it was lighting, a thunderstorm.
She was covered, I threw a lil dirt ontop, and pulled Justin to the car.
>><<
No questions were asked, I just wanted to get home and sleep, the shittiest day of my life, please be over.
Justin pulled me onto his lap while the car drove to my house.
"Violet, I love you," he whispered into my neck, it sent chills down my spine.
"I love you too," I turned around and kissed him, his lips were so soft, he deepened the kiss by moving his arms around me, pulling me in.
He started to unzip my jacket,"Justin, no, wait until we get back to my house."
He looked at me and smiled, I looked down at the thing that had been poking me, his "friend" desided to join our little party.
>><<
We got to my house, I quickly unlocked the front door and he followed.
I ran up the stairs and shut my door before he could get in, I ran to my closet, I grabbed my Jack the skelliton bra and Oogie Boogie thong, stripped and pulled those on, I opened my door to a very happy Justin.
This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
OW OW getting dirty ;D
Good News to SweetSisters.
They were somewhat closest to what was going to happen :)
Comment.Subsribe.Tell=WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT :D
Love,
NicoleElizabeth.