I Don't Believe In Fairytales

Sick Bay

"Jen, you need to wake up."

I groaned. I did not enjoy waking up, especially if I was having a good dream. Even the dream was absolutely adorable.

"Who is it?" I muttered.

I didn't want to get up. I wanted to sleep. I didn't care that the guys probably needed me to get them breakfast either.

"It's me, Emma."

I opened my eyes. I smiled. It was Emma. It was sort of nice to wake up to the smiling face of an old friend. While I would've preferred a smiling Brian, this was nice.

But the whole mood was soon turned for the worst. My stomach was hurting really bad.

I clenched my stomach, groaning.

"What the fuck," I muttered. "You okay," Emma asked. I shook my head.

"It feels like an alien's in my fucking stomach, and it's trying to get out." I shouted. "Calm down," Emma said.

Emma ran over to her purse, and she got some medicine. She gave me two pills that I swallowed right away.

After a while of Emma calming me down, I started to feel a little better.

Emma put her hand on my forehead.

"Hun, you're not helping out today. You're way too sick right now," she muttered. "I have to. Who else will hit Jimmy?" I asked, completely serious.

Emma shook her head.

"I'll do it for you. Now go to bed. You need your rest." she said. I shrugged.

I guess I couldn't really argue with her with my stomach still in pain.

That's when I finally noticed something that I should've probably noticed a little sooner than I did.

"Emma, where am I?" I asked, looking around. This was most definitely not the guy's tour bus. It looked more like a motel.

"We checked into a motel. We got Matt to carry you in here," Emma said. I shrugged. I guess that was nice.

Being in a motel bed was a bit better than those cramped tour bus beds.

Emma left me, and I fell asleep, listening to the clock ticking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is the first chapter with the new girls. I changed names in all of the other chapters. I have the characters in the character's section, so you can look them up. I'm sorry it's so short, but I'm getting kicked off soon. I just wanted to update it with something at least. So comment? :D