I Don't Believe In Fairytales

Is That A Yes?

I groaned.

I did not enjoy being in that hospital. The nurses were all very old and angry. They seemed like they had too much on their shoulders to be even working at the moment.

The doctors seemed to be young and frivolous beings that always thought they were right. They were constantly hitting heads with the nurses.

It was a hellhole.

"So are you happy that you finally get to leave," Angela asked. "Hell yes," I exclaimed, outstretching my arms once again.

I wanted to leave so badly. I was there for a month rather than the day the doctors had told my older brother.

Jimmy was sure to call the hospital to leave a rather harsh message for the doctor, who lied to him. I was pretty sure that the doctor would forever stay away from Jimmy now.

And I guess Brian wasn't as worried about me as Jimmy made him sound like. Brian didn't call once. He didn't check up on me, and he didn't bother asking anyone to ask for him.

I guess he didn't care. So I wouldn't care either. Not that he was having any problems for to even care about though.

At least Johnny and the rest of the group managed to call me every chance they got.

So while Brian wasn't calling, everyone else was making me feel like I was actually important.

"Good 'cause I wanna just wanna hug you all the damn time now!" Zacky said. He rushed up to you, giving me a huge hug.

I guess it wasn't enough that he did that seven times inside the hospital.

"Zacky, that's a lot of hugs." Jimmy said. His tone was enough for Zacky to slowly take himself off of me.

Zacky had a grin on his face that did not please Jimmy.

"Let's just get you home now," Jimmy muttered.

Jimmy pushed his way between Zacky and I. I saw Zacky grin mischievously.

"So Zacky when are you coming to my house?" I asked, teasing. I, even, winked at Zacky, causing him to wink right back at me.

Jimmy shot me the most big brother look he ever had.

"Jen, you don't even know where that dog has been," he said, gasping. I laughed loudly, causing Zacky to groan.

"I'm not a dog," Zacky whined. "Yes, you are." Jimmy mumbled.

"Besides, bro, he has Emma to fuck. He doesn't have time for me," I said loudly. "Fuck yeah," Zacky yelled.

I was pretty sure that Emma would've loved to be here now. It was such a pity that only Angela came along. Well, she was the only girl that came along anyways.

"You guys suck," Jimmy whined. "Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch, Jimmy. They're just teasing you," Syn mumbled.

I looked over at Syn. He looked like he was fairly pissed off about something. He was mumbling things under his breath, and his hair looked like shit. He looked irritable, and I wanted nothing more than to ask him what was wrong.

Of course, that wasn't what I did. I hated that man. I knew better than to even say anything his way. He would throw it back at me, somehow making me inferior to him. He was fairly good at doing that to me now.

As I got into Jimmy's car, I looked once more at Syn. He was getting on his bike, and he never looked sexier.

He had his Aviators on, making his biker look even more complete. His jeans were tight on his thighs, making me gulp slowly. He was wearing a V-neck shirt, allowing me to see some of his toned chest.

I bit down on my lip, but I stayed in Jimmy's car.

I began to fiddle with my fingers, wondering what I should do right now. I really wanted to go up to Syn, to ask him, to talk to him.

Jimmy started the car, and I knew I was too late for any of that now.

I stared out the window, wondering what I should say next. I wanted to talk about Syn, but I thought that would be an odd subject for me to start on.

Jimmy knew about my hatred for Brian. I constantly complained about Syn, throughout my high school years. Jimmy would be the one, trying to convince me that Syn just liked to tease me. He said it was because he liked me.

Showed how much Jimmy knew.

"So what's up Syn's ass?" I asked, trying not to be too obvious. I heard Jimmy snicker.

I guess that I chose the wrong subject. I knew I should have went with my better judgment.

"Oh, nothing," he mumbled.

I looked over at him, raising an eyebrow.

What did he know that I didn't?

"What happened," I asked, wanting to know more. "He just got dumped," Jimmy muttered.

I shrugged.

"I didn't know he was dating anyone," I muttered. "Neither did we, but apparently he was dating this girl who had a thing for rock stars. So once she was able to sleep with someone from Bullet, she left Syn." Jimmy said.

I grinned.

Well, at least it was teaching Syn something. He should watch who he dates now.

"So why are you so interested in Syn?" Jimmy asked. I shrugged.

I didn't exactly feel comfortable telling my older brother that I had a crush on one of his band mates. It was rather embarrassing for me to say, especially since I acted like I hated Syn so much.

"I just saw him looking sort of down," I said. "So what; you hate him." Jimmy said.

I bit down on my lip.

"I can be caring to the people I dislike, you know? I'm not completely heartless to him. He deserves a little bit of feelings from me," I mumbled.

Jimmy scoffed.

"Does my little sister have a crush on the lead guitarist?" Jimmy teased.

I didn't say a word, but my cheeks flushed.

"I think that's a yes then," Jimmy said happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I updated for Synyster finally. I hoped you guys actually liked it, considering it took me so long to come up with this chapter. XD Comment?