I Don't Believe In Fairytales

Savior

I was finally able to leave my brother's house alive. Jimmy practically forced me to actually eat healthy food. Too bad his dumb ass sent Matt to give me my food. I was spoiled with candy.

Now I was back at my own apartment, and it was boring in all honesty. I really wished Matt would suddenly appear, singing "Barbie Girl".

Of course, my life was never that exciting. Well, my life was never exciting, whenever touring ended. The guys just added so much more happiness to my days. It was something that I treasured.

I stretched out on my tiny couch, and I sighed deeply. I wanted something to happen. I couldn't stress that enough.

"If only," I muttered.

I got up, and I looked around my tiny apartment. I had already done this an hour ago, but I was so very bored.

"God, I need more friends," I muttered.

Much to my surprise, my phone started ringing. Never had I been more happy to hear "How Close is Heaven".

I grabbed my phone, and I answered, not caring to check the caller ID. Anyone would do for me right now.

"Hello," I said, happily.

I heard the person chuckle, before they spoke.

"Jen, you sure do sound happy."

I smiled.

Of course it would be him. He was the only one that ever seemed like he wanted to talk to me now days.

"Johnny, you have no idea how bored I am right now." I said quickly. "I can take a guess, considering how fast you're talking," he said, laughing some.

"Johnny, you have to tell me that you have something planned for me. I'll probably die of boredom in five minutes, if you don't."

"Jen, I am your savior right now. I am inviting your pretty little butt out to a club." he said. "You do know that I love you, right?" I asked, smiling away.

"If you didn't, I'd have to kill you. Now get ready; I'll be there in thirty." he said.

I could already picture Johnny's happy face.

I hung up the phone, and I ran over to my room. I opened my closet, and I just shook my head.

"What am I going to wear?" I asked myself.

I grabbed a plain sleeveless red shirt and a normal pair of jeans. I didn't exactly have anyone to impress. It was only Johnny.

I quickly brushed out my hair, not knowing what to do to it. It's not like I had too much of it to do anything to it anyways.

I applied some eyeliner, hoping that the whole "eye popping" magic would happen for me.

I frowned; it didn't seem to do much for me honestly.

I rolled my eyes, and I walked out of my room. I sat down on my couch, wondering when Johnny would appear.

My questions were answered with a couple of loud bangs on my door.

I bit down on my lip. Johnny wasn't one to hit my door with such excessive force.

I looked through the peep hole, and I groaned.

"Who invited this ass," I asked, groaning.

I opened the door to find a smiling Brian Haner looking at me.

"Well hello, Miss plain Jane," he said, snickering. I rolled my eyes.

I had expected as much from him. Nothing good would ever come out of his pretty mouth. Well, nothing that was ever meant for me.

"Hello, Brian." I said, slightly irritated.

"Johnny had to go to the club early. He said something about Lacey wanting to see him yet again. So I got the nice little chore of picking you up, princess." he said.

I groaned. I didn't want to be stuck with Mr. Haughty, and Johnny wasn't gonna spend any time with me. He was going to be talking to Lacey all night long. Well, he was going to be arguing with her all night long.

This was gonna be Hell.

"God, I hope you still drive fast," I muttered, closing my door.

I quickly locked the door, hoping that everything would happen just as quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated, but sadly it's short. I'm sorry.