The Seeing

The half chapter
-Being different isn't bad. Being scary is not the same as being different-

Children on a cold and foggy night, during the middle of October, dress up in their white sheets to be ghosts. They slip on their furry masks to be some kind of a mutated animal, and sometimes their pointy hats, to be one of the scariest witches. However, what do people remember about that misty, trick-or-treating night, the most?
White face paint, smeared unevenly across the cheeks of children. Pointy teeth. A pitch black cape. Slicked back hair…
Everybody remembers all of the little Draculas.
There is always that sweet old lady with the perfect salon-treated hair, who gently hands out compliments to the children, along with some candy.

"What a cute vampire you make!"
Soon after that, the little boy or girl is handed their candy, and off they go--slapping their black, light-blinking tennis shoes, against the concrete road as they run--dashing on to the next house to mooch for some more sweets.
There is nothing more queer, than an eighteen-year-old high school boy (excluding those who would consider it a joke), dressing up as Dracula on Halloween. The little old lady that seemed so sweet at the door, probably thinks he's a freak--and he doesn't get a sweet compliment. He get's two pieces of the same candy the little boy got, and a concerned gaze. Now imagine half of a high school, taking on a role of the seductive and blood thirsty killer. And then, imagine them thinking, they are a real vampire.
Now…call it normal.
  1. The prologue
    The sun always rises the next day, even if it's raining
  2. The 1st chapter
    Nothing takes away from a human's abilities, except those who try not to be human.
  3. The 2nd chapter
    The zebra might not like the antelope...but that doesn't mean the lion doesn't.
  4. The 3rd chapter
    An ant's leg doesn't have any bones, but if you crush it--it will probably still hurt the ant.
  5. The 4th chapter
    Jealousy happened to be Cain's favorite brother. Together, both of them killed Abel.