Status: Active. Feedback is appreciated!

Confessions of a Hollywood Celebrity

Howie D, the Latin Lover

Previously...

Then, all of a sudden, a hand fell on my shoulder.

"Hey, you," said an eerily familiar voice.

I froze, and turned around very slowly.

Then my eyes widened as the owner of the voice filled my line of vision...


*************************

I couldn't believe it.

I was locking eyes with none other than Howie D of the Backstreet Boys. He was also known as the "Latin Lover", and for good reason.

Image

"Uh, hi," I said, blinking painfully a bit, and then took a sip of my Coca-Cola. For some reason, it had an...odd taste. Usually, Coca-Cola tasted sweet and refreshing. But this time....

"Hey there, cutie," said AJ as he tickled me under the chin. I don't mind when a guy does that to me. I've come across those kinds of celeb guys some of the time. It's kind of playful, in my opinion. As I shivered all over, Howie then reached down and slipped his hand into mine.

Then he pulled me to my feet before pulling my purse from my grip and tossing it to the others. Nick caught it and held it tightly.

AJ took the opportunity to whisper in my ear,
"Don't be scared. Just go upstairs with him. Howie will show you a good time, if you know what I mean."

He winked at me as he said the last part.

"Uh, Howie," I said as he turned to me, "let's go upstairs. I need some peace and quiet." I rubbed my temples as I said this last part; the music had then switched to something along the lines of a cross between hard rock and extra loud. It was also amplifying my headache - something I didn't like.

The Latin Lover nodded, knowing what I meant. He then swept me into his arms, bridal style, and headed up the stairs. Despite blinking my eyes a few times, I was unable to keep myself awake. I soon felt a canopy bed under my back, and then my clothes being slipped off of me.

Start of dream

The cold air in the bedroom hit my uncovered skin, and as I shivered, I felt Howie's fingers all over my body, running across my shoulders, and then skating downwards and across my flat chest; then he parted my legs with the other hand.

Then, after shedding his clothes, I felt him reach for me and pulled me to him. Another shiver ran through me as I sensed his eyes, darkening, crawling all over my body. Usually I feel uncomfortable whenever someone - usually a guy - looks at me in that way. Only this time, my being uncomfortable seemed to have amplified somewhat.

Before I knew it he whispered in my ear,
"You're good, Jade. But I want to be inside you".

Then he gripped my shoulders and switched our positions so that he was under me and I was on top of him. I blinked, surprised.

Now what? I thought. I looked at the Latin Lover, as though he would give me some ideas for what to do now.

"Wait, Howie," I said, a little nervous. "We can't do this."

In reply, Howie reached up and gripped my chin and forced me to look at him. "Then try and stop yourself," he purred seductively in my ear.

As my eyes widened in realization of what he wanted me to do, and my blood began racing a little quicker than the speed I was usually used to, I sucked in my breath as Howie then clenched his fingers around my hips and began to guide me up and down on his manhood. He looked at me, a small smirk in his eyes.

“Oh, yes,” he whispered.

He then growled like a wolf in my ear, “Ride me, my little one. Show me what you've learned from those celebrity friends of yours.”

Despite trying to stop myself from doing so (while at the same time "throwing caution to the winds", I might add), I began riding him. My small hips were suddenly rolling against his in short, slow movements. It was as though I was sitting in a chair or crouched on top of a dresser (one that was not too high in case I wanted to get down), watching myself from afar, which, I have read, is something victims of rape also experience. I watched my own self move up and down on him, as though my body had been taken over and belonged to someone else. I felt his hard maleness in me as the muscles of my lower half tightened around it - flowing through my veins like my blood, or rather, like the finest wine in Paris, France.

He closed his eyes as I shut mine. I concentrated on the feel of him sliding in and out of me. I found myself addicted to the smooth friction and building pressure. To me, seeing or reading about the pleasure of two bodies joining together was what cocaine was to an addict, or what Kid Rock felt whenever he performed onstage.

It was the pooling of liquid heat with the promise of more. And there was more - copious amounts. But of what it was I didn't know. My body was unexpectedly and enormously generous in its offering in the face of pleasure.

I stayed around, hoping you'd discover
how much there was to lose
I spelled it out, I led you to the water,
but you were too blind to choose


Then he turned us over so that he was on top of me, and I was underneath him. We were still joined together. But then he pulled out of me, much to my confusion.

I gave it everything and more to make it
I've waited for so long
I saw the chance to run and had to take it
But something's missing and I know it's wrong


I waited for a moment. Howie then broke the silence when he said,
"You did good, kid. Was that....your first time?"

I nodded, as I couldn't find the right words to describe the act of intimacy I had just committed.

Then the Latin Lover slowly pushed himself into me. Of course, as it was my first time, and as I am a virgin, it hurt a little. Luckily for me, he was wearing a condom, so at least he was protected.

Luckily I had read about stuff like this, and had even asked my celeb friends about what it was like to see or have two people joined together under the sheets of a bed. Two of them are pop star George Michael (Image) and of course, Madonna (Image). After all, I really wanted to know what it was like. Their descriptions - such as "the male on top" or "the woman on top" - were really something for me to remember.

Anyway, Howie then asked me, a look of concern on his face,
"Are you OK?"

I nodded, and he began thrusting in and out of me...but very slowly, as he probably wanted to take his time with it, and because he wanted to see if I was able to adjust to having his length inside me. I closed my eyes as he kept going in and out of me. Beads of sweat made their appearance and ran down my body as he thrust into and withdrew himself out of me. Luckily they didn't run into my eyes, or that would really sting.

It felt amazing. It was as though a part of me had been in a bewitched sleep, and then the Latin Lover was waking it up.


Give In To The Fire
Give In To Me
Give In To Me
Give In To Me

Love Is A Feeling
Give In To Me
Give In To Me
Give In To Me
Give In To Me

'Cause I'm On Fire
Talk To Me, Woman
Quench My Desire
Give In To The Feeling


I awoke the next morning to find the sun shining in my eyes. I blinked painfully and groaned as I felt a headache - almost similar to the ones that alcoholics have, which I've read about often - coming on. I was lying under the sheets, the red silk hangings surrounding the bed..

That’s all I wanted, something special,
Something sacred in your eyes
For just one moment, to be bold and naked
At your side

Sometimes I think that you’ll never understand me
Maybe this time is forever, say it can be


I couldn't help but wonder if...

Immediately, I reached for the edge of the bedclothes, lifted them up and looked under them. That was when my eyes widened in surprise.

That’s all you wanted, something special,
Someone sacred in your life
Just for one moment, to be warm and naked
At my side

Sometimes I think that you’ll never understand me
But something tells me together, we’d be happy

I will be your father figure (Oh baby)
Put your tiny hand in mine (I’d love to)
I will be your preacher teacher (Be your daddy)
Anything you have in mind (It would make me)
I will be your father figure (Very happy)
I have had enough of crime (Please let me)
I will be the one who loves you
till the end of time


The sight of my unclothed body was more than I could stand. Immediately I covered myself back up with the sheets and then looked around, my headache instantly gone. (I had read somewhere that, when you're a certain age, they tended to vanish a lot quicker when you have an adrenaline rush; I wasn't sure if that was true or not.) Then I heard the voice of Howie as he spoke to AJ, Nick, Brian and Kevin. I pulled the covers back over myself up to my shoulders (after putting on my usual clothes except my red shoes) and perked up my ears, listening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you're liking this story so far. And the song lyrics belong with their respective owners - just so you know.

Comments? You know you really want to...