Status: Active. Feedback is appreciated!

Confessions of a Hollywood Celebrity

Masculine Charm and Cologne

Previously...

Oh, yeah.

I had heard those unidentified faceless men call me those names in my nightmares in previous months. Luckily, I knew and believed that they were wrong. I wasn't any of those things at all.

I wasn't a slut, a whore, a gold-digger or a harlot. I was a girl, and a pretty one at that.

As I thought that over, I looked up and put my hand in Daniel's, and he led me to....

...a very private room where I knew couples would go to, as I put it, "do it".

We came to a red door. Then, as Daniel turned the knob and opened the door, I got a good view of what, or rather who, was inside, and my eyes widened.

"No way...."


****************

"They say
They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we’ll fall
If we must
Cause it’s you, me
And it’s all about
It’s all about

It’s all about us (all about us)
It’s all about
All about us (all about us)
There’s a thing that they can’t touch
‛Cause ya know (ah ah)

It’s all about us (all about us)
It’s all about
All about us
all about us
We’ll run away if we must
‛Cause ya know (ah ah)

It’s all about us (It’s all about us)
It’s all about love (It’s all about us)
In you I can trust (It’s all about us)
It’s all about us"

--Tatu, All About Us

All I could do was blink in wonder at the....hottie....sitting there on the bed.

Image

"You're Justin Timberlake of 'Cry Me a River' fame," I said as Justin grinned and slunk toward me with the litheness of a black panther.

"Better believe it, girl," he purred. Then, he gave me a wink and headed out of the room.

It was then that an excerpt from the article about Black Widows from the Crime Library on the website for TruTV, which I had read one time with fascination, came into my mind.

"Throughout history, violent women and women with violent intent have starkly emerged from many countries, carving their niches in myths and legends. The creation of these stories suggests that men began to notice lethality in feminine charm centuries back.

Delilah snipped Samson's locks to make a weakling out of a superman. Agrippina, Emperor Nero's mother taught sonny boy the attributes of ruling Rome with an unforgiving heart. Salome stripped for the head of John the Baptist. And there were other men whose fortunes were adversely affected when beguiled by perfume and puckered lips, from Marc Antony to William Tell to John Dillinger."


I couldn't help but wonder if all those men, even when they were in the throes of being seduced by women with perfume and lips puckered in a kiss, knew what they were getting into.

At least, I hope so, I thought as Daniel relinquished his grasp on my hand, and I walked into the room. Suddenly I felt the all-too-familiar uncomfortable, biting sensation of eyes all over me. And not just any eyes either.

Male eyes. Eyes of wolves. Eyes of hunger.

As I walked over to the bed, I was very carefully aware of Daniel following me closely.

Suddenly I felt his arms around me as Daniel then walked over to a pair of see-through French doors.

Image

He was carrying me bridal style as he walked through the doors.

Soon we were in a bathroom, with a bathtub that was white in color, and looked very luxurious. I blinked as the scent of rose petals floated into my nose in a snakelike fashion. Were there rose petals on top of the water in the bathtub itself? I wondered.

I wasn't sure. But if there were, I hoped it would be just like in that scene from the vampire film Queen of the Damned (which I had seen a few times with Stuart Townsend, who played Lestat in the film, and did a great job of it as well) where Akasha seduces Lestat in the bathtub, and there are all these rose petals scattered on the surface of the water.

Daniel then set me down on my feet and left me, but not before saying,
"Have a nice bath", closing the doors behind him and then pulled a cord causing a red silk curtain to fall, giving me some privacy, which I felt grateful for. The floor felt kind of nice under my bare feet (as I had taken my shoes and socks off after I entered the bathroom).

"Wow!" I said as I walked around the bathtub, stopped and then stripped off my clothes. Then after setting them aside, I then stepped into the tub and settled down into the hot bath. It felt good on my skin.

After washing myself all over, and then giving my hair a bath, I then stepped out of the tub and onto the towel covering the floor (as it was there to protect the floor from getting wet), grabbed another towel and began to dry myself off.

After putting my still-clean clothes back on I then headed out of the room and caught a ride in my white stretch limo back to my mansion, where, once I reached my bedroom and changed into a purple nightshirt, I got into bed and fell asleep, exhausted.

For me, it had been a great day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow -- 26 readers, 1 subscriber and 3 comments. I send my thanks to Flying_Penguins for the nice comment she posted. That means a lot to me. Keep adding feedback, and I will be sure to update this story whenever I get a chance. :)