Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Innocence.

Image

"It's official," Someone shook my arm, and I groaned shooed whoever it was, as my arms immediately went to the open space beside me. I grabbed whatever blankets there were pulled them over my head. "Come on, Evie!" Amber said, shaking me. "I need you," She muttered, shaking me even more.

"What?" I muttered, but sat up as my mind put Aidan, and empty spot next to me ."Where's Aidan?" I said, sadly. Amber laughed as she sat on the bed next to me.

"If I tell you, will you listen?" I nodded, "He's outside doing yard work."

"What the fuck?" I said, scratching my head. "Why?"

"Because he said the garden needed some major weeding. Felicity is also outside, too. She wanted to help him." She stopped and grinned, "Aidan is such a nice guy. I see why you like him." I pinched her, "Ow, Evie!"

"What do you need to tell me?" I asked, standing up.

"Well, there's two things," she started, "Good news and bad news." I sighed and grabbed clean clothes. "Bad news - Matt is still being an ass hole to the entire group. He's being a fucking prick to Brian and shit. Good news - Brian ended it with Michelle." I dropped my clothes and faced her, ignoring the news about Matt.

Be steady, heart.

"I'm so happy for you, Amber!" I said, wrapping my arms around her. She laughed. "Tell me what happened!" I sat down Indian style on the bed, and she faced me doing the same thing.

"I'll skip over the juicy info," I made an 'uck' sound, and she slapped me. "Shut up, Hoe." I laughed.

No One

Matt watched the TV screen, things flashed on it but he didn't really see. Ever since he told Evie to get out, he's been feeling horrible. Not only has he been an ass hole to the entire band, but an ass hole to the girl who meant the most to him.

He could still remember the day he had told Evie he wasn't going to let any one between them. All because back then, someone had almost ruined 15 years of their friendship.

It was during the summer, Matt and Evie were on the beach playing around, chasing each other. When Matt finally reached the unbeatable Evelyn, he tumbled her towards the sand. She laughed as he held her by the waist, as he was propped up on his left elbow. She was lying on her back, trying to catch her breath.

He saw the rise and fall of her chest, and her eyes close as she smiled from ear to ear.

His heart hammered, but he didn't know what it meant and just ignored it. He pushed the crimson red strand of escaped hair from her face, as she opened her beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm sorry, you know." Matt said, putting his hand back at her waist. She propped herself up on her elbows, as she looked at him. She raised an eyebrow, not understanding. "About believing Brianna and not you." She rolled her eyes.

"You're only a boy,"She stated, "It's not like you're going to listen to your best friend. You don't want the believe the worst, just like girls don't want to. Plus, I'd do the same thing if I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me." Matt laughed, throwing his head back. Evie couldn't help but notice how his eyes looked blue when the sun shone on his wonderful hazel eyes.

"Evie, I could picture you kicking his ass if you found out he was cheating on you," Matt said, stating exactly what his best friend would do. Evie knew that's exactly what she'd do, but she'd still deny it. Even if it came out of the mouth of the person that meant so much to her. A person who she would go all the way across the world with.

"I would," She admitted, staring at the waves that crashed on the shore. She sat up, along with Matt, as she stared. "But, I think I would still yell at you for thinking so low of my boyfriend."

"Still, it was wrong of me."

"And it was wrong of me to doubt her, Matt."

"But you were right." Evie sighed as Matt wound his arms around her waist to bring her closer. She didn't deny the feeling she got, but she did ignore it. It was just something you shouldn't feel when you were around your best friend. It was wrong, almost criminal for her to feel that way.

But she knew that she loved him in a way no one else could.

"She almost ruined fifteen years," He said. Evie laughed as she looked at Matt.

"You make it sound like we're married," He grinned.

"So," He said, "I'd rather spend my entire life with you than some slut who thinks she can own me." Matt had no idea how fast Evie's heart was pounding from just one sentence, and how much six words could do to her.

She only knew that a certain three words would send her entire heart into a frenzie attack. He made her feel so old, but she looked so young just because of the way he made her feel.

"I promise Evie," Matt started as he grabbed her hand, "That I won't let another girl ruin our friendship. I just couldn't handle something like that, and I knew I'd feel hell even if I did."

Matt groaned as he shook away the memory of that day. He knew he has fucked up, and this time there was no way to fix it because he knew how well Evie held up her grudges. He knew he couldn't receive her forgiveness. He screwed up, but he knew he had to let Evie go and move on.

Because all he did was fuck up her life, too.

So he stayed away, and without Evie Matt just couldn't handle it. He only knew one person who could turn that around, and he found himself on Valary's doorstep every day.

With flowers and candy and wine. Everything.

Now it was time to pop the question, just how. He didn't feel right having a wedding, knowing his best friend wasn't going to attend it. but for both of their lives - They both had to move on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this one was short. I'll try to get another one up.
I'm just so addicted to this, that I know I probably would.
I was thinking of two things; Making a sequel, or finish it off with this one.
So, choose - Sequel or no sequel?
By the way - It is not finished yet.