Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Saving Me.

No One

Aidan sighed as he softly put down Felicity on the huge chair, using Evie's sweatshirt as a pillow for her head. "You need to stop pacing like that, or you're going to leave marks." He muttered, walking towards her frantic body. He wrapped his arms around her small frame, silently loving how she fit in his arms so perfectly. Her hands were in fists, as they rested on his chest. "Every things going to be just fine. I can assure you that," She let out a soft whimper, and he felt like reaching out to her in every way possible.

He would do anything possible to make her pain and suffrage go away. He hated seeing her so upset. Not just over loosing her best friend, but close to loosing her father, too.

"How do you know this, Aidan? My father could be dying in there!" She exclaimed in a whisper, afraid she'd wake up the people around her. "He was the only man who stood by my side through everything else." He sighed and rubbed her back soothingly, murmuring soft encouraging words.

"I promise, Evie, everything is fine," He assured her.

"I don't know what I'd do with out him, Aidan. He only my father, and even though Matt was my best friend, he was also. From the day I was born, to today." Just then, her mother appeared behind Evie. Aidan looked at her painfully.

Nicole saw the pain flash in his eyes, and she knew how Aidan felt for her daughter in that moment. She motioned for him to let go, and once he did her arms replaced his around her daughters frame.

As Evie wrapped her arms around her mother, she spoke. "All these years," She began softly, "I've managed to get by day-by-day with out a man such as your father." Nicole felt like taking all the misery away from her daughter, because she knew how much this affected her. She may not have the best of relationships with Evie; but she still loved her. Of course Evie was her first born, so she'll always have some sort of interconnection bond with her, but she'll never love her less. "But when I hear he's on his death bed," She sucked in a deep breath, "I feel like my entire world is slipping from my hands."

Evelyn's grasp on her mothers body tighten, as she shook. She knew her mother was about to say, she could feel it coming. "I don't know what caused me to think I didn't love hm anymore," Her mothers body shook with emotion, "But I guess it's true, You never do know what you have until it's gone."

"Mom," Evie said as she pulled away. She cupped her mothers face in her hands, as she stared into he blue orbs. "He isn't gone, he won't leave us like this, and you know it." She whispered, and let go of her mothers face.

She grinned down at her daughter, and wondered how she could ever let her slip through her grasp. "I don't know when you grew up, baby, but I miss the fact that I missed most parts in your life that I shouldn't have."

--

Evelyn.

I yawned and ran my hand through Aidan's blond hair softly. He was passed out, both of us sitting on the huge couch. He has Felicity resting on his chest, she too sleeping. He looked so peaceful when he slept, so young. It was like reality didn't exist in your dreams, when they really didn't. And when a smile formed on his lips, I wanted to know who or why is the reason behind it.

Because I found myself caring deeply for him. I searched his face, as my hand still ran through his golden locks, for any sign of happiness and content. Although I didn't have to search because it was written all over his face. I don't know when, how, or even why, but I suddenly got the feeling that maybe, just maybe I can go on with out Matt being there by my side.

Why fight for the happiness I want, when it's standing right in front of my nose? Or rather, under for this matter. I don't need to fight for something I already have, right?

He stirred slightly, but he still was sound asleep on my lap. I didn't realize I was grinning until someone put a hand on my shoulder.

My heart just about jumped out of my chest as I saw him standing in front of me, thinking that this was just my mind playing tricks on me.

But the bandage around his head, and the crutches he used to support himself told me he actually was standing in front of me. My eyes welled up with tears, but I dare not move afraid I'd wake up Aidan and Felicity.

My father grinned down at me, my mother still asleep quietly. "Hey, Princess." He said, sitting in the chair next to me. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I noticed there was a cut on his hand,but it was only minor.

"Why are walking around?" I asked, suddenly getting worried. "If you have any possible head trauma, they wouldn't allow that." He laughed quietly.

"I think I can handle it, Pumpkin." Just then, I heard Mel's voice.

"Daddy?" She questioned,and as soon as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and noticed it was really him, she stood up quickly and ran towards our father. "You're alright!" She wrapped her arms around him, as he did too.

"Of course, baby girl, why wouldn't I be?" And this is why I loved my father - He's a strong mother fucker.
♠ ♠ ♠
For some reason, out of any story I've written so far, I seriously like this one. Haha.
No one answered my question about a SEQUEL, but I think I answered myself for I'm having a hard time try to think of enough events to make one. But I'm sure if I come up with back up plans for the idea I have for the sequel, then I'd let you know if there is going to be one. =].
Well I completely adore my wonderful readers and subscribers, as they make my day =]. Also those who have serious funny comments. So keep up those wonderful, amazing comments.
I can't believe I have 34 comments , 185 readers, and 71 subscribers. It so beats three, or four. I can't believe this actually made it this far. Which I am so happy about.
So I'm saying such futile things, which means less time for my imagination to soar wildly on the sequel I'd like to have.
<3!