Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Like I Need You.

I was finally home, after several hours with my dad in his room. Amber was on the phone with Brian, telling him every detail, and why she wasn't here when he came over. There was a letter at her door, stating he had come over and that he has something great planned for them later tonight,which means I'm going to be alone. Possibly a great deal of hours. Now that she dating Brian, she's barely ever around.

But then I heard her say something I wished she hadn't, she looked at me and I glared. "Why don't you come over? The guys, too. I mean, I've only seen you the past couple of days because of the fact that Evie is a hoe and she's being a wuss about this shit." She stuck her tongue out at me, and stomped my foot, earning me an eye roll. "I don't care, I miss you guys and I know Evie does, too!"

"Amber-Lyn Ashton!" I shouted, "I will not allow -" But she cut me off before I could finished my own sentence.

"Shut the fuck up, Evelyn Grace!" She put her hand over the phone, "I know very well that you want to move on, but this between you and Matt has to fucking stop!" I groaned and sat down on the chair across from her.

Just when I figured I was going to ask Aid--

Turn on the bulb over my head, I've got an idea! A brilliant one at that. I smirked, and stood up. "Okay, fine. They're allowed over. I even cook, but," I said, putting a finger up, "Only if Aidan can come over."

Amber's green-blue eyes focused on me for a second, "He's going to come over," She said into the phone, her eyes still staring at me, "Because if he doesn't, I will personally come over there my self and drag his ass out of the house!" I rolled my eyes.

"Sooo," I sang, "I'll be in my room phoning my new best friend!" I shouted, walking towards my room. I grabbed my cell phone, and dialed his number.

"Hey, sugar." He said on the other line.

--

No One.

Brian glared at his best friend, Matt, as he held the phone up to his ear. "Drop the pussy act, Shads. You're coming whether you like it or not! You've ruined a while bunch of shit, and with out Evie it's fucking boring here, and you damn well know it!"

Matt rolled his eyes, he already had plans and those plans were to spend the day with his fiancé. It's nearly three in the afternoon, but he was going to take her out tonight.

But then he had an idea, he looked towards Brian and slightly smiled. He took up, his cell phone in hand, "Whatever, Gates." He muttered, "But I'm bringing someone along." And as he walked away, he heard Brian assure his girlfriend that Matt was going to be coming, but he was bringing someone along.

He dialed Val's number, and he picked up instantly.

"Hey, hubby." She said, from the other line. Matt smiled, and sat down on his bed.

"Change of plans," He said.

--

Amber.

"Fuck no!" I shouted into the phone, over the top angry, "He is not going to invite who I think he is. I can't stand her. Knowing her, too, she'd bring along Michelle!" I said between gritted teeth. Then what Evie had said popped into my mind, and I inwardly groaned. "God damn it, these two are like fucking kids all over again! Why must they be so fucking unbelievable? Do they not understand we're trying to do them a fucking favor?"

Brian groaned from the other side of the line, "Shit, I hope Val doesn't bring Michelle." I sighed.

"I'll see you soon, okay? When will you guys be here?"

"Around six maybe, give Evie sometime to cook and shit. God I've missed her food." I laughed, "And you need to make those good ass muffins, Amber." I shook my head, but agreed anyways.

"I will, love you."

"Love you too, baby. I'll see you soon."

I hope this so fucking works or I'm going to be a one pissed of female.

--

Evelyn

I started looking through the cabinets, looking for something to cook. Music was playing in the back ground as I finally set my eyes as Aidan's favorite meat - boneless chicken. I decided to marinate them in Italian Dressing as I worked on making salad to go along with it.

They weren't going to get here until six, and it's only 3:30. I figured I let the chicken marinate for a half hour or so, but I got a head start on the salad.

I grabbed out two heads of lettuce, two tomatoes, onions and along with two lemons, but I set them in the fridge next to the chicken, so I wouldn't forget. This was my father recipe, he used to work at a restaurant and picked it up there. You add olive oil, lemon juice, mint leave, and salt. It tasted so damn good.

I started to cut all that up, the onions, and tomatoes. I placed them in a big bowl, and finished as I added a top to it to make sure it stayed fresh.

I went to Amber's room, and knocked on it softly. She told me to come in, so I did. "Am I making dessert, to?" She nodded.

"But I'm also making muffins, so you don't have too." I grinned.

"Nah, I want to make a pie." She nodded and we both walked out, getting ready to make our stuff. I decided on making an Apple Pie, as we had everything, Of course, I do the grocery shopping these days,

--

The oven dinged, allowing me to know the chicken was done. I let it stay in there, as I worked on my mother Poor man's spaghetti. It's actually quite delicious, with garlic, sugar, salt, and Italian seasoning. Also we add Olive Oil to this, too, as we cook it on the stove.

Just as I emptied the slight over done pasta, I dumped everything is and mixed it together just as the the front door opened. Aidan walked in, followed by Brian, Johnny, Sarah and Zacky holding hands, Jimmy and Leana, and then the devil herself, Val as she clung to fuck head.

I was so not cooking for this bitch!

I remained cool though, as she smirked my way. I only grinned and skipped towards Aidan, throwing my arms around him and placing a soft, gentle kiss on his lips. She gawked, but I ignored it as I went to the rest of the crew.

"You hoe!" I exclaimed, reaching Sarah first as I smacked her arm, she winced slightly, but grinned all together. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating this fool?" I tossed my thumb over my back towards Zacky. She laughed and shook he her head as her arms wrapped around me.

"Sorry, lovey, but I just didn't know what you'd say." I pulled away, my eyes wide.

"I wouldn't be mad, sweetie! I'd be extremely happy for you!" I turned around and jumped on Zacky's back. "Bitch, you kept this from me!" He laughed and I jumped down, as he turned around and wrapped his huge arms around me.

"I missed you too, Evie!" Just then more arms wrapped around me, belonging to Brian, Johnny, and Jimmy, Matt stayed silent as he sat next to Val on the couch. I sighed inwardly, once more, but ignored the pain that shot through my heart.

"We've missed you, too! Don't hog her, Z!" Jimmy exclaimed, as he hugged my left side tighter.

"Okay, guys, I'm a human," I sputtered out, trying to breathe, "But I can't do that when two big men are squishing the fuck out of my lungs." They let go, and I laughed as I breathed normally. "Thank you."

I walked towards the kitchen, Aidan trailed behind me quietly. I opened the oven and pulled the the chicken, checking it to make sure none of it's pinks. And it's not.

Aidan breathed in and grinned, "That smells positively wonderful." He wrapped his arms around me from behind me. I let the chicken sit on the counter, as I brought my arms up towards him. "I was thinking," He whispered into my ear. His breath met my exposed neck, and goose bumped formed all over my body. "That maybe there can be an us," He breathed. I turned around and placed my lips to his.

He smiled into the kiss, and I tangled my hands into his hair. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I allowed it. His thumb began running circles on my exposed skin once more, leaving trails of goosebumps.

I pulled away, and he began tracing kissed from my jaw to the place where my shoulder and neck bent. I sighed in content, once more, as he nipped the soft skin.

"Excuse me," We pulled away from each other, and my eyes met Matt's hazel orbs. I felt small, as he eyes me. Something flashed through his eyes, as he saw Aidan's hands still placed on my hips. "I was sent in here for beer?" He said.

"It's where it's always been," I muttered, pulling Aidan's face towards me. I kissed his lips softly, and pulled away as I grabbed the bowl of salad and the lemon quickly from the fridge, before Matt shut it, and started to work on the salad.

I ignored the look Matt gave me, as Aidan's hands found their way back to my hips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have I told you how much I love you guys? I have ten stars!
And also, I think I have an idea for a sequel. BUT, that means I have to cut this short maybe. I'm going to get it to 20-+ chapters, hopefully. Before I start putting my thoughts together for the the second part of this story. =]