Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Runaway.

It was the second course, and it was around eight. Aidan had left around seven, because Mellisa called stating he needed to come pick up Felicity, again. I swear she only uses him.

He left, kissing my lips softly telling me he was sorry he had to leave so early and that he'll make it up to me, he promises. I didn't want him to leave, because it meant that I had to put up with Matt and Val in the room, all by myself. And I already missed him.

And as I handed Val a plate of food, trying to keep peace, she snickered and swatted the plate away from her. She didn't even eat the dinner, never mind dessert.

I was raised in a way that if someone declines food, it's like an insult to you, and your house because you spent a lot of time, and put a lot of care making the food for your guests. And it just pissed me off.

So I smiled polity, took the plate and dumped it into her lap. A waste of really good apple pie, but if she insults me, I'll insult her.

And by dumping food on her, just shows I could give two shits about it. She disrespects me, I disrespect her.

"Evelyn!" Amber said, shocked. "Why did you do that?" She exclaimed. I knew Amber also hated Val and her twin sister, Michelle, but she still thought it was wrong. Which totally surprised me, because she would have laughed in her face, just like I was right now.

"You bitch!" Val said, lashing out at me. I smirked, and made a motion with my pointer finger, telling her 'No'

"I wouldn't do that, Val, remember what happened before?" She sat back, glaring at me. Then she smirked, stood up, and the apple pie fell off of her and onto the rug. She stepped onto it, making sure she smudged it into the carpet.

Of course Matt just had to be using the bathroom at the time. "You fucking whore!" Amber said, pissed off as Val still insisted it wasn't in far enough into the carpet. "That's not going to be easy to fucking remove!" I honestly don't know why he hasn't come run--

Okay, I spoke to soon, because Matt was right there as I turned around angrily, just to get something to get it up quickly. Brian was holding Amber back from attacking the bitch, and he took in the angered people.

"What happened?" He asked, his minty breath instantly hitting my face. Being so close, I could smell his own personal scent. Which I really wasn't bad, honestly, because it just fit him so well and it just made him even more attractive for some odd reason.

I have this whole obsession with men smelling good.

I glared up at him, "Your whore is what happened," I muttered under my breath, pushing past him and into the kitchen closet to grab something to scrub out the food in my carpet. When I had everything, I came back into the room and yanked off Val's heel, opened the front door and threw it out into the woods from across Amber's house. "Now we won't have to worry you tracking it." I grinned, as she glared at me.

"Go back out there," She said, standing up and walking towards me. "And retrieve my fucking heel, you bitch!"

"First off, I'm going to steal Jacob Black's line 'I'm not a fucking saint Bernard'" With minor changes. "And secondly, I'm sure Matt," I said, batting my eyes his way, "Can afford another pair, sweetie." I said, innocently. She smacked me across the face, again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I shouted, grabbing her loose hair and pulling her towards me. She was taller than me, but it really didn't matter. "If you smack me again, I swear to god that I'm going to fucking rip your hair off of your skull!" I didn't mention I was a complete and utter bitch when I was pissed, and I never really go through what I say. Basically, as I've mention and demonstrated, I love control over myself.

Val growled, but swung her hands up and grabbed onto my hand. She dug her nails into my skin, and I groaned as she left crescent marks on my skin.

Matt took the time to stand up and grab Val, but I smacked her across the face before he reached her, and then she pounced on me. We both fell to the floor, rattling the entire house as we wrestled. She grabbed some of my hair, but I didn't feel it.

I finally got her onto her back, my hand squashing her face practically. But my body was lifted, and I thrashed around like a maniac. I clawed at who ever hands were wrapped around me.

And when I noticed I let out a strangled cry as I tried to get his arms off of me. "Remove your foul arms from my body, you retched cow!" I shouted, trying to remove Matt's arms around me.

I didn't want him touching me at all.

"Let go of me, I said! Why can't you ever listen to me?" I cried out, giving up and going limp in his arms. When he thought I was fine, I walked towards Val and stood in front of her. My hands were in fists at my side. "Tell me why you're such a bitch!" I shouted in her face, "Tell me what I do to get you pissed off! Am I a threat to you?" She threw her head back and laughed.

"As if!" She said, "You could never be a threat to me." She rolled her eyes. "I don't see how, anyways, because I know Matt loves me." She grinned, and I totally forgot all about the people behind me. She just kept on grinning, as she brought her hand up to push the hair out of her face, her left hand.

My heart nearly dropped to the floor as I saw that huge, diamond thing on her ring finger on her left hand. That finger is suppose to have an engaged ring on it. My eyes doubled, as she smirked when she knew I saw the size of the thing.

"Like it?" She mused, as she brought her hand out to look at it, "Isn't it dazzling? He proposed to me just yesterday." I may like Aidan, a lot but that doesn't change the fact that I was still madly in love with the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold, my ex-best friend, the guy who kicked me out of my own home. But when I saw that ring, I had this terrible anger rush through my veins, and for once it wasn't pointed at Val.

Some what.

I turned on my heels too look at Matt, he was right behind me. I pointed my finger towards him, words not able to escape my mouth.

When the one you love is only dating it's as if the offer still stands, but when they're engaged, and soon to be husband and wife, it's totally off the book. And that's not even what hurt me the most.

It's the fact that he didn't want to tell me, even if he were pissed off at me for something I did.

"For the past years I've put up with your nonsense!" I jabbed a finger into his chest, "And when I finally find myself free of your shit, you go and propose to a thing like that!" I spat out at him. His eyes glazed over with anger. "See what happens when you force your best friend out of her own house? You loose your fucking mind, and believe the one that loves you is the one who fucks other people behind your back!" I knew I barely made sense, at least in my head, but I just squeaked out words that came to my mind.

"Shut up, Evelyn! She wasn't the one who's had sex with a man who has a kid, and was drunk at the time she did so!" I glared daggers at him, but laughed at the same time.

"She's fucked multiple people behind your back! When you caught her, what excuse did she use?" His face softened for a second, as he thought about it. But when he got it, he faltered. "I thought so, she used the 'But I was drunk, it didn't mean anything!' card, didn't she?"

"Fuck you, Evie. I love Valary," Stab. "And there's not one thing you can do about it!" I shook my head out of anger, it boiled out of my system.

"I wouldn't if my life depended on it, you weak son of a bitch!" I didn't mean any words I said that were about it, but I wasn't exactly me. Words just flew out of my mouth lke crazy.

We say things we don't mean when we're upset, right? Well I was beyond upset. I was fucking depressed, in a way. I couldn't even enjoy the fact that Aidan and I are together!

I turned towards Val again and snarled, "Fucking hoe, I hope you're proud of yourself! I pity you! You take away what others need just so you can feel happier about yourself. Your confidence is so fucking low that you strike others who are higher! But I'll tell you one thing," I turned and glared at Matt, "My confidence is at it's all time fucking high, and right now I do not have any doubt in my body that I can take you down. Hell, even a fucking pack of wild animals wouldn't stop me!"

She scoffed, and rolled her eyes but I knew how much my words stung her, time for her to get a taste of her own medicine. "Your confidence, Evelyn? If you had confidence, you'd be fucking him in bed right now."

"See, unlike you, I have self respect." I got closer to her, my eyes staring into her ugly ones, "I don't sleep with men to feel needed. Sure, I may have fucked Aidan, but that was due to the fact I am high attracted to him, and I didn't think clearly. And this isn't the truth, not a fucking fraud like you. But that doesn't matter because we're a couple. We haven't done anything besides swap spit, and that was only twice!"

"Fuck yourself, Evelyn, because you know I've won." I cackled.

"Won what? You lost your dignity, but I still have mine. You can have him all you want, because I'm through. I'm done with having to look at him everyday, and know that you're on his mind, when I want to be the one that he thinks about constantly. I'm done with hearing him tell you he loves you, when I wish it were me. I'm done," Now I was hysterical. God, these mood swings just seem to hit you like a bat batting at your head, "wishing he'd notice how much I'm head over heels for him!" I turned towards Matt, "From now on, the only people from Avenged that I want to see are the one's who haven't turned their backs on me."

With that said, I left the house, fleeing to the one person my mind thought of first.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking of rewriting this chapter.
Thanks for the comments, dearies. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside =].
Haha.