Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Sisters.

But what surprised me the most was the fact that I didn't even have my hand on the car door when a warm, large hand connected with my soft, cold hand and tugged gently. When my back hit a rather large chest, I closed my eyes and prayed for him to just forget whatever I sad back in the house.

"Evelyn," The closeness of his body heat had me wanting to melt my body to his, but my feet stood planted. I didn't turn at the sound of my name, I just stood still with my brown orbs shut tightly. I was not going to let him get to me. "Look at me, please?"

"If I did so," I spoke with my eyes shut, my body glued. He breathed, the air hitting my neck. Goosebumps formed all over my skin, as his breathing never subsided. Even though it's not suppose to, I would like that breathing to go away at this very moment, it's very distracting. "I just can't," I finished, not knowing exactly what it was that I wanted to say.

I finally get him, and only him, but I'm speechless. I can't think of one thing to say to him, other than 'Go to hell'. I felt the time was going so slow, that a a second was an hour. "I don't have anything to say to you,"

"You," He stated, pulling me around so I was facing him. My eyes instantly shot open, and I cursed. "don't need to say anything to me."

"What does it matter, anyways? Every word I have ever said to you, you always intend that it's a lie." I said angrily. I took in a deep breath and slightly told myself that this will be the last time Matthew Charles Sanders will ever break my heart. I held back the tears, but I knew it was visible that I was doing just that.

"Evelyn, please? You know that's not true!" His face showed so many emotions, but I chose to ignore each and everyone. Tell me, how does it feel to have your heart shatter?

"Bullshit, Matt!" I forgot his hand was still wrapped around mine, so I pulled my hand free. "You know you always meant the world to me. But me, to you? I obviously mean shit, because of the way you've treated me, and the way you think I lie to you. You took my for granted, you fat pig!" Now I know I took it too far at 'fat pig', we all know for a fact he is not fat. He's like a fucking giant compared to my small body.

"Name calling? Isn't that a little immature? What the fuck?"

"Shut up, you fucking duck!" I shouted angrily. His face played serious, but I was silently laughing at myself. I sound like I'm fifteen all over again.

"Evie," He began, "If I had known..." I almost forgot the reason we're out here.

"Just because you have this whole 'rock star' shit going in, it does not give you the free will to break hearts." I said getting back on track. God, I was doing so well until tonight.

Damn bitch, wish I had gauged out her eye with her damn cheap heel, or she chokes or something. Or maybe someone can shove that ring up her ass.

Why the hell did he propose to her?

"Because I love her, and she loves me! Isn't this a little unfair, Evie? You were swapping spit with that dick, so why am I not allowed to do shit?" I laughed and groaned at the same time. Which sounded very odd.

"Because she loves you?!" I shouted, "She doesn't love you, she loves your money and your fame and your dick!" My arms went in the air, "And fair? You want fair? Fine, I'll give you fair. You have val, I have Aidan. We can both move on with our lives, so tell me. Why the fuck are you standing out here talking to me, when you're fiance is in there?" I spat the word fiance like it was some deadly disease, which if you think about it, it is.

Because you should open your mind, not your legs.

"You don't know 'unfair' until you're in my shoes, buddy. I just admitted that I love you in a way I shouldn't, while you admit you don't love me back!" I then finally took the chance and jumped into my car and pulled out of the drive way. And I didn't look back at all this time.

Fair? Honestly, when do you get 'fairness' in life? You don't, it's just imposable. It just doesn't exist in reality.

--

No One.

"Why," Amber shouted, as she strolled up to Val. Amber was pissed, and for several reasons. She just totally fucked with her best friend, rubbed food into her carpet, mainly because she's a bitch, "The fuck do you have to be so fucking self centered, you arrogant bitch?" She slapped Val's smirk off her face, just as Matt walked out the door after Evie.

"What are you talking about? Why do you have to be a slut? You fucked my sisters relationship up with Brian!" Amber stared blankly at Val for a few seconds. She thought they were keeping it a secret. How does she know that Brian was cheating on Michelle? "I thought so, so shut the fuck up. You ruined my sisters, I ruin that whores." Amber's nostrils flared, and her eyes glazed with fury.

Evie was the older sister Amber never had. Evie was always there for her, even when she was going through the tough spots in her own life. Without Evie, she would be an emotional mess. And as corny as the song is, Sister by Sister2Sister is their theme song. They were like two peas in a pod. Just like Winnie the pooh and piglet.

They were inseparable from the start. She cried, Evie cried. When Amber lost her brother, also repeating she hated him several times, she cried her heart out and Evie was there on her door step the second she heard.

"You don't," She said so, and she felt so sure the anger coiled around Val's throat. From the look Amber gave her, Val knew she had pissed her off. And she didn't like it at all. "Ever[/b[ talk about my sister like that." Amber had her hand clasped around Val's wrist so tight, she felt the pulse against her palm. "Because when you do, you piss me off. And pissing both of us off is so not the way to go."

Val whimpered, the throbbing pain that she felt through her wrist making her cringe.

There was warm hand placed on Amber's shoulder, already feeling the heat and electricity coming from the hand she knew who it instantly was.

But then Sarah came out of no where and socked Val. She hit her good, as her nose bled profusely. Matt had just entered, took one look at everyone and ran towards Val. "Don't you think she's taken enough beating?" He said heatedly.

"Don't you think you broke Evie's heart way to many times that we lost count?" Sarah said venomously. "Don't you think you should take her cheap ass out of here before we do more damage?"

"You guys are pathetic."

"But not as bad as you," Brian stated coldly. He glared daggers at his best friend. Evie's been part of the group for the longest time, and now he's gone and ruined everything. Who knows when the guys will ever see her again?

"You've went to low, even for you Matt." Zacky said.

"And you've fucked your chance with ever getting Evie's acceptance to an apology, " Brian added.

"And you just fucked up your life so royally, you better start praying." Jimmy said.

"And you lost the privilege to be in my house." Amber pushed Matt towards the door.

"And mine, and also my trust and my friendship. You better plan on coming up with some massive way to apologize to Evie, or none of us accept anything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh, bet you didn't see that coming =].
I'm really sorry guys, really. I've been driving myself nuts for the past two weeks thinking about all of my readers =[. MAde me sad.
So I'm going to hurry up with this and start with the sequel so fast you won't even know it =].
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For the wonderful comments, and the subscribing and everything that you could possibly do to make me happy =].
I'm in an extremely great mood so I'd probably go on and on about stuffs. So I'll stop.
Anyways, I hope this makes you happy.