Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Take Me As I Am

Image

"End it already, Brian!" Amber said, as she threw a sneaker at his back that was facing her. She knew pissing him off wasn't going to get them no where, but she was pissed off herself. Heartbroken, too. He still hasn't stopped everything with Michelle.

She felt dirty.

"Stop, Amber." Brian said, as he turned towards her with a frown. Brian just couldn't end it with Michelle, he knew her too long and he knew that even if he had, him and Amber had to still be a secret for a while.

"But why? I'm always second, Brian." She said, standing up and wrapping her pale tan sheet around her body and walking towards him. He was fully dressed, receiving a call from Michelle stating she needed him to home to help put together a table she had just bought for the kitchen. "I call you," She said, running her hand a long his jaw line. He closed his eyes and sighed, as he wrapped his arms around her. "But you never come running as fast as you do for Michelle."

He groaned, and opened his eyes slightly. "As soon as she calls, you pick up and say you're on your way. But when I call, you tell me you'll be there within an hour or so." Tears sprung out of her eyes, and Brian groaned as he brought his hand down his face. "Is she better?" She squeaked out. "Can she love you so well, that there's nothing in here for me?" She put her hand over his heart.

He knew that he was so into Amber. She knew exactly what she had to do to make all his worries, the agony, and the aggravation to go away. With one touch, he was blown away.

Just like Amber. However Brian did it, he had a hold on her. Not just over her body, but her soul, her heart.

Brian gripped her hips, and looked down at her lovingly.

"I promise, I will be back, alright?" And he meant it, because he didn't want to be away from her. She shook her head.

"You always say that, except she finds some ridiculous thing to make you stay!" She said, ripping herself away from him. "Come a few days from now, like always. And just like always, I'll be fucking waiting, like the pathetic girl I am!" She said, hitting his chest and shoving him towards the bedroom door. "I. Said. Leave!" She shoved him one last time, and he obliged.

When she was the only body left in that room, she flung herself onto the bed and cried, feeling miserable because all the time he's always run to Michelle, never came running to her.

But the door opened once more, and arms wrapped around her body. Brian calmed her down, as she was there in his arms, his free hand cupped her cheek softly.

"Only because I run to her, Amber," He whispered, "Doesn't mean I don't care about you." He placed a kiss on her forehead, and she put her head on his chest.

"But it makes me feel like shit." She whispered.

Evie

"Is that your favorite line?" Zack asked, as he glared at me and rubbed the back of his head.

"Shut up." I said, and grinned at his pain. "I just say it a lot." I said, smiling innocently as I walked towards the black sofa and sat down.

"You're boring." Jimmy stated, as he sat next to me, resting his arm behind me on the couch.

"What?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Why are you so boring today?" He asked, as he looked down at me. "And where's the rest of the gang?" I rolled my eyes, Matt was out with Val, Brian was with Amber, who had called me upset just awhile ago, and Johnny was off somewhere stating he had to 'entertain'.

What, a pack of dogs? God.

"Matt decided to be with Val, instead of us today. Brian's off...somewhere, along with Johnny. Sarah, I'm not exactly sure..." I said, as I got out my cell phone and text her.

Where the fuck are you, hoe? I text. A couple minutes later, my phone went off.

Out. She text back. I rolled my eyes and wrote back.

Where's that?

Again, few moments later I got : I'm out shopping.

For? Why didn't you call me, Amber and I would have came with you.

Dunno, just wanted to.

I sighed, "Sarah's shopping." I said.

"Man, why is today so damn boring." Jimmy whined.

The door slammed, and in came Brian. He was flushed, but not in a good way. A point to where he was pissed off.

"What crawled up your ass?" Zacky said. I glared at him.

"Who gave you the right to talk, Baker?" He shut up, and I smirked.

"She thinks she owns me!" Brian said, frustrated, "I'm not a fucking piece of furniture." He muttered, slamming his body down next to mine.

"Blow out with Michelle?" I asked, and he nodded. His fedora fell off, and I caught it placing it on my head.

"Sorry, Buds." I said, patting his knee. "God, those twins are pain in zee a--"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you." A female voice said, and I turned around, disgusted.

"Where's Matt?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, as he come around the corner.

"Hey, Eves." He said, grinning.

"Don't talk to her, Mattie, she's stupid." Val said, as she glared at me.

I laughed, "Coming from a girl who thinks she can win." I muttered, as everyone looked at me weirdly. "At anything!" I blurted, "Because she's..err.."I paused, "Too dumb!" I said. Everyone started to laughed, as Jimmy hugged me oddly.

"Gosh, I knew we kept you around for a reason."

"You mean," I said, hoping to ignore Val. "You don't love me?" I asked.

"Who could love you? You're like, a thing." Val said behind me.

"Zip it, you you fat lard!" I said, turning around and glaring at her. "You're not worthy enough to give out opinions."

"Guys!" Matt groaned, as he stood aside of her.

"She started it!" WE both said at the same time, pointed at each other. "Shut up!" We said at the same time, again. "Arhg!" I threw my hands in the air, and stood up off the couch.

"I'm going to find some worthy," I said harshly towards her, "People who aren't whores!" I walked towards Matt and smiled nicely. "Would you care to give me your keys?" I asked nicely, since his car was better than mine. He sighed, and handed them over.

"Slowly." He said, eyeing me. I smiled innocently.

"Will do, bud." I walked away, hearing Val complain, 'You never let me drive the car! Why can she?'

I grinned with satisfaction.

Evelyn - 1
Valary - 1

Let's see who wins now.
♠ ♠ ♠
By the way, how's the new layout? Late a little, haha.
But I had to change it, since the old one was being stupid. =]