Status: Definite Hiatus

He's A Handsome Woman

Wake Up

Ryan woke up staring into Pete's eyes.
In the years he had known Pete, that was one thing that had not happened to them, which caused Ryan's already painful headache to throb even more.
He felt a little funny as he turned over, looking around the room.
Ryan had gotten wasted before but he had been quite certain he crashed in his own room last night... not this room.
No one he could think of would have walls plastered with publicity shots, magazine cut outs, signed drumsticks, from bands, Fueled By Ramen and otherwise.
Bands like Fall Out Boy, and even himself right above it.
Ryan looked away from the picture of Pete posted at eye level of the bed he lay in and glanced around the room.
Almost every square inch of wall was covered in posters and papers, the four surrounding walls overwhelming the rest of the room, simple in contrast but clearly belonging to a teenage girl.
He deeply questioned not just why, but how he had ended up in a teenage girl's room, and if he should worry about the legality of what he had done to get there.
Aside from the bed he lay in, there was a desk, a bookshelf overstuffed with books, and a dresser with a birdcage on top.
The green and yellow parakeet inside chirped, but that wasn't what caught Ryan's attention.
As he turned over he realized something.
He had boobs.
Still gripping his unknown chest, Ryan panicked, looking down at the two large lumps on his chest as he scrambled back against the bedframe, unable to tear his eyes away from them.
They even moved like real boobs.
It was safe to say this was not an elaborate prank pulled by Spencer, fake boobs were somewhat feasable but there was no way he would've gone for an all out sex change.
With shaking fingers roaming over this stranger's body Ryan got out of bed, walking slowly over to the full length mirror.
Seeing his reflection finally, Ryan connected the dots.
He was in someone else's body, and what was worse, it was a girl's.
_________________________________________________________________________________

On the other side of the country Beth McSpadden awoke with a scream.
It was not a usual morning for her to wake up with a dog on her chest, what with her not owning a dog and having breast's there the last time she'd checked.
She had gone to bed as a chick, and two minutes after she'd woken up realized she was a guy.
This was hard to realize at first as the greater part of her very skinny and long body was covered with dogs.
Three to be exact.
Regardless as someone used to being female her whole life, it was hard to come to terms with the fact that she was now a guy in the short time span she had known this.
So naturally, she screamed.
What she wasn't expecting, not that much could top her wake up, was to hear the thudding of footsteps running to her room.
"Ryan! What is it?" A tall brunette exclaimed bursting through the door.
He paused though, the scream sinking in. "You scream like a girl Ry."
"I am a girl!" Beth hysterically shot back in indignance, though given her current emotional state it was forgivable.
It was then she realized that the guy she had been yelling at was in fact Brendon Urie, the same Brendon Urie she had posters of on her walls.
Taking another second Beth then made the discovery that she wasn't just in any guy's body, it, and in turn she, was Ryan Ross.
"Oh god! Oh god... of all people why? Why?!" Beth/Ryan started muttering, jumping out of the bed.
It must've been the side effects of being in a different body that led Beth to a total floor face plant, unaccoustom to her towering height or gangley figure.
Looking up, she saw Brendon looking down at her like she was crazy.
"Ryan what did you drink last night?" He asked, clearly ready to get her committed.
"Stop calling me that!" Beth shot back, rubbing her hands repeatedly over her not-her face. "I'm not Ryan! I'm Beth McSpadden from Hershey, Pennsylvania! I have one brother, a test Tuesday I need to study for, and-, and-, I just want my boobs back!"
Brendon was now seriously considering putting Ryan in a mental institution as he had a small freak out on the floor of his guest bedroom.
Then suddenly the room was filled with the compacted sound of the Beatles 'Hello, Goodbye'.
"God now I'm hearing the Beatles on top of it all!" Beth exclaimed, covering her ears.
Brendon was stoic, casual almost. "No, that's just your phone."
"It's not my phone." Beth muttered, but pulled herself up regardless to search out the phone.
She finally found the buzzing Sidekick and after fumbling over it, let Brendon figure out how to answer it before handing it to her.
"Hello?"
Beth's shaky reply was met with her own voice, angry and freaked out.
"Who are you and why are you in my body?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
My new story; be warned the writing style changes slightly, and this is weird to begin with cause it's so unlike anything I'd ever write.
Honestly, I got the idea for this story from a dream, and the room description (bird included) is my own room.
So I hope you like this, please tell me what you think about it, partly cause I need to know if this is just absurd, but mostly because my friend Liz wasn't satisfied with just reading it and wanted to read people's reactions.

Title credit Arcade Fire (the song from Where The Wild Things Are trailer).