Status: Definite Hiatus

He's A Handsome Woman

Catch Me Up On Getting Out Of Here

Ryan hated to admit it, but maybe he should've listened to Beth when she tried to tell him how to fake sick.
He thought his expertise would be enough, having spent a greater part of his school life faking sick, but Ryan had not factored in a post-menopausal mother running late for work.
"Elizabeth I swear to fucking God I will send you to him early if you do not get out of that bed!" He heard her shrieking.
"But mom-" He'd tried croaking in this foreign voice, screwing up his face lightly with pain.
That expression turned to a slightly feral look of fear as the door flew open.
Beth's mother stood in the wake of the momentum fueled breeze. "That better not be you trying to fake sick. Cramps, flu, black plague, I don't care if you're on your death bed, you are going to school today. I will drive you to your classroom door if I have to, now get out of bed and into your uniform."
Not even Ryan's own mother had been this scary; perhaps Beth had good reason for stealing his body... not that it was an excuse.
After she and Brendon had called last night with the news they wouldn't be able to get to him till lunch, he had decided his best friend might be turning traitor soon.
All of this he thought while scouring the room for this fabled uniform he was supposed to wear, deciding just to go with the routine until he could escape at the first chance he got.
Ryan didn't realize he had passed her uniform five times until he finally figured out it wasn't some kinky sex costume, Beth actually wore a Catholic school girl outfit.
Not that he'd admit it, but Ryan knew exactly how the uniform was supposed to look and be accessorized all without the help of porno's.
The one thing he had to overcome was changing out of his, er, Beth's pajamas without any mental images that would surely linger in his mind long after this.
He had just tied the red uniform tie, a skill of his he hadn't anticipated needing or having trouble with, when Beth's phone began going off.
The tie was a learning experience for Ryan, letting him realize not everything he knew how to do would be as easy as it would've been in his own body, Beth's being vastly different... but more importantly not containing his muscle memories, like the ones he needed with the tie.
Ryan pushed these thoughts aside however, and answered the phone instead.
"Hello?"
"Did she buy it?" Beth asked in his voice, heavy with skepticism.
Ryan sighed. "No, she's forcing me to go, threatened my life even."
"Mood swings." She muttered lowly. "So what are you going to do?"
He hesitated a moment in answering as he realized his hand was resting on his very feminine hip in the same way his girlfriend did.
Correcting himself almost spastically, he replied. "Uh, escape at the first chance I get?"
Beth's tone was more thoughtful than approving. "Sounds good... I've got an idea though... just sit tight through first period. Me and Brendon will have you out before the bell."
Ryan was about to ask more when she continued.
"Oh and Ryan? For saving your sorry butt you need to do me a favor. My friends think I'm relatively sane, so try to act the part of an eighteen year old girl. I'll text you what you need to know up until we get you, but you have to be cool till then or everyone will suspect something."
All that she had said after the first sentence was lost on him.
"What? I don't need to do anything for you! You're the one that got us in-"
"If you had listened to me yesterday I wouldn't have to tell you what I'm telling you now." She replied icily. "You are a boy Ryan, and I know enough guys to know you will fuck this up for both of us if you don't keep your head in the game."
"Did you just quote High School Musical?" Ryan blurted out, being distracted by the smallest things.
"Shut up Ryan and listen to me." Beth growled, her anger femininely scary in the tone of his voice. "I go to an All-Girl's Catholic School, the kind every guy, or at least the ones I know, would gladly infiltrate."
"You go to an All-Girl's Catholic School?" Ryan murmured in shock, hearing Brendon echo the same thing on the other end.
"I said shut up Ryan! You too Urie."
"Okay, okay." Ryan conceded, feeling like he was talking to a teen with a loaded gun. "I'll behave, I'll be good. What do I have to do?"
So Beth began into a long explanation about her daily life, Ryan rushing around the room with the phone to his ear as he took notes on his arms and gathered what he needed, per Beth's request.
She explained further about the people he would see, the classes he'd need to go to, all in all a basic crash course on what it took to be Beth for a day.
And nothing more he hoped.
______________________________________________________________________________

Ryan couldn't keep from nervously tugging down his skirt every few moments as he walked, an experience in itself.
Beth's friends, Nikki, Jen, Kelly, and the blonde whose name Ryan couldn't remember because it smudged with the sweat on his hand, glanced at him with an odd look from time to time, but was clearly watered down when he offered Beth's excuse of cramps.
They sat in the courtyard in the middle of the building, waiting for the bell to ring.
It was awkward, Ryan just sitting a part of the group as they discussed the party they'd gone to that weekend.
While they talked he worried internally about the whole situation he was in, whether he'd ever be back in his own body, and how they would go about doing that, but more importantly when Beth and Brendon would rescue him from this Catholic School nightmare that surely ruined any school girl fantasies for him for life.
He was too lost in his mind to be aware of Brendon and Beth rolling up outside the gate in their rental car.
Beth had finally managed to change out of Ryan's pajamas, an awkward fifteen minutes with her back turned to the bathroom mirror, the door firmly locked while Brendon went to get breakfast.
She'd given up on any hope of recreating Ryan's absurd sense of style, and went instead with stealing Brendon's shirt and hoodie, and making do with Ryan's least offensive pair of pants.
He still looked ridiculous.
Brendon didn't tell her that though, figuring she had enough on her mind, and instead let Beth fret about how to sneak inside unnoticed as she still fumed from the five minute tantrum she'd thrown earlier upon discovery Ryan had let her phone, their only form of connection, die.
"Idiot." She muttered hotly under her breath, unbuckling the seatbelt. "I'll be right back."
With slight amusement Brendon watched Beth run out of the car in Ryan's body as if it was a northern downpour, and not a bright clear day.
She ran past the clusters of girls, both in and out of the building, ignoring the shouts of recognition at not only seeing a guy, but a relatively famous one. None of this fazed Beth as her gaze locked on her target, Ryan, in her body of course. Despite everything going on, internally Beth groaned at seeing her long hair tangled and just beginning to look grimey, and even from the distance she was at, grimaced at her own appearance without make-up. How her friend's hadn't seen through Ryan's obvious lies were a mystery. She also made a mental note to get new friends.
"You!" She yelled in her not much more masculine voice than her own.
Ryan looked up sharply, the relief in his eyes indescribable at seeing himself. It didn't last long once he saw the fire burning him on the spot as Beth stalked toward him.
"I'll yell at you when we get in the car." She growled, sounding so much like her mother Ryan would've known who she was related to no matter whose body she was in.
He didn't mull on this long as pain quickly overrode thinking, Beth locking her grasp on his ear and pulling him off the bench. For once Ryan was thankful of his skinny physique, knowing it would only hurt more if there was actual muscle behind that grasp. Still, thinking took a backseat as Ryan's biggest focus was staying on his-, her, own two feet.
The same people that Beth ran past gawked as she walked back, dragging Ryan with her. It didn't quite look the same to everyone else who were already taking mental note of this arrogant rockstar abusing and lording his power over his poor defenseless girlfriend.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" One girl yelled, running forward.
Beth glared at her from behind Ryan's eyes. "Fuck off Kim, he has it coming."
Ryan only nodded miserably in agreeance. "She's right, I deserve it."
They left campus a moment later, leaving behind a very confused student body.
♠ ♠ ♠
This part amuses me, and it kind of continues from here.
I would've updated yesterday, but after my dad's car went to shit, the only working computer did the same, so this was delayed.
I need some cheering up, I spent yesterday fighting my school and leaving feeling defeated in only a way they can make me, got stranded and put to work at my mom's office, and just found out my crazy uncle applied for a teaching job at my school.
Fuck my life.
Plus I'm not sure if notifications went out for the last part, so yeah, comments are greatly appreciated.
Panic! At The Disco - New Perspective (I know I used song before but I've had it stuck in my head all day, and after my dad mentioned them in casual conversation I had to in order to cement my shock).