Status: Alright chapter 11 is here and a new co author. Hopefully the chapters come out more quicker this time now that i have some help so go and greet the new co author Dilzzz1.

He's a Prince and I'm the Avatar's Sister

chapter 2

What are you doing here?”I asked.”I'm here for you.”he said.”Look I appreciate the offer,but like I said I'd rather rot in prison. Besides your sister killed a friend of mine.””Look. I'm sorry about the Avatar he was a close friend to you- “I cut him off.”He wasn't just a friend to me. He was more than that. He was my brother.”I said. I felt my tears coming back again.”And you and your sister took him away from him. So why on Earth should I help you?!””Because believe it or not he's not dead. When I was in the crystal caverns I talked with Katara. She had water from the north pole that had special abilities. I'm pretty sure she used it on him and brought him back to life.”Zuko said.”I didn't know he was your brother and I'm very sorry that my sister attacked him.”

”My brother is alive.”I said.”Iroh. My brother is alive!”I hugged him.”That's very good that the Avatar is still alive.”he said.”Sui-Mei. I don't really want to learn the other elements. I just wanted you out of this place. I was actually hoping that you can help me with my fire bending.”said Zuko.”I heard that you used to be a fire bending teacher so I thought you can help me improve. I had to lie to my father about making you teach me the other elements so he can approve.”I looked at Zuko.”Here's the deal. I'll help you with your fire bending if you teach me how to handle a sword.”I said.”Deal.”he said. He put his arm through the metal bars. I shook it and he opened the door.”Zuko.”said Iroh.”You'll be a great fire bender teacher to the Avatar.”He bowed.”Thank you uncle. I promise I'll free you from this place soon. I can't right now,but soon.””Don't worry Zuko.”he said.”I can take care of myself.”I pushed Zuko in the cell.”Hug the man.”I whispered to him. Zuko went and hugged him.”Aww. The prince isn't mean after all.”I said.”Come on let's go before the guards come back.

We both said bye to Iroh and walked out. When we were outside it was sunny and birds were chirping.”I still don't forgive you sister for shooting my brother with lightning.”I said.”I know.”he said.”But for know you have to pretend he's dead. It's the only way you can protect him for now.””Yeah. I'll be my dark,gloomy,depressed,moody self.”I said.”Careful.”he said.”I like that in a girl.””Then Mai is perfect for you.”I said.”Actually. I have my eyes on a different girl.”he said.”Prince Zuko.”I said in a shocked tone.”Are you flirting with me?””What?”he said. He turned his head and started rubbing the back of his neck.”I'm not flirting with you.””Oh yeah then why are you blushing?”I asked him.”I'm not.”he said still not facing me.”Yes you are.”I said.”No I'm not.””Yes you are.”I said.”No I'm not.”he said.”You're the one blushing right now.”He pointed at my face.”Careful. I bite.”I said.”And how old are you?”he asked.”116.”I said.”being frozen in a block of ice helps you stay young. So how old are you?””16.”he said.”Look I can see the palace.”he pointed to a white building in the distance.”Were almost there.””Better start working on myself.”I said.”Azula killed my brother.”I started getting upset and went back to my dark,depressing self.”I'm ready.”I said.”I hate you.””Careful.”he said.”Like I said I like dark,depressing girls.”I put my cloak on cause I didn't want to get anymore sun on me.

We finally came to the palace. Azula,Mai,and Ty Lee were at the gate.”I see you came to an agreement.”said Azula.”Father says you start today and we get to watch.””I can really care less.”I said. I walked pass them.”Zuko let's go.”I said. He walked behind me.”The perfect place to practice would be in your garden.”I said.”Do you even have one?””Yeah.”he said.”Follow me.”He took me to the outside and there was a perfect spot. It was a tree next to a pond. I walked to the spot.”Okay we're training right here.”I said.”Okay.”he said.”First you do 20 push ups.”I said.”WHAT!”he said.”You want me to help you don't you?”I said. He nodded.”Then do 20 push ups.”I said. He sighed and started doing 20 push ups. After he was finished I was silent.”So are you going to train me?”he asked.”Not yet.”I said.”I got to test you on something.””What?”he asked.”Something. I'll tell you tomorrow. The more impatient you are the longer you wait.”I said.”That is all for today.””Okay.”he said.

We both bowed to each other.”Now. Wear am I gonna sleep for tonight. I can go back to the jail if you want.””That won't be necessary.”said the fire lord.”The servants will show you to your room.”There were two girls who came up to me.”Right this way Miss Sui-Mei.”one said. They both took me to my room next to two other rooms.”Excuse me,but who's room are these?”I asked them.”The one on your right is Prince Zuko. The one on your left was general Iroh's room,but they keep it as another guest room now.”said the servant.”Oh well thank you for showing me my room.”I told them.”Your welcome.”they both said. They left me alone and I explored my room. The windows had a view of the garden. I saw Zuko talking with the other girls. I walked to the closet. There were beautiful gowns and robes for me.”Wow.”I said to myself. I closed the closet door. I put down the hood of my cloak and looked out the window again.

Zuko's POV

I was talking with Mai,Azula,and Ty Lee.”Wow she's some teacher. All she made you do was push ups and a test she hasn't even told you about.”said Mai.”So.”I said.”It' probably important. You know how good a teacher is?”I asked them.”Apparently they all lied. The stories about her are lies. I bet you she even made them up.”said Azula.”They are true.”I said.”Just watch. She's a excellent air bender. She taught the Avatar how to create a tornado. She can even create lightning. You just never fought her before. I have many times and have seen what she was capable of.””Sounds like you have a crush on her.”said Ty Lee.”What!No I don't I just respect her as my teacher.”I said nervously.”You're blushing.”said Mai.”No I'm not.”I said.”I'm leaving.”I walked away from them. I hoped they would fall for it. I didn't want Sui-Mei I liked her from them. I saw her walking down the hall.”Hey Sui-Mei.”I said.”Hi Zuko.”she said.

She walked passed me.”I love you.”I whispered.”You say something?”she asked.”No.”I said.”Oh Zuko. Your father gave me the room next to your's. Looks like you can and I can train together at night in or rooms.”she said.”Isn't that great. You'll have your fire bending down in a few days.””Yeah that's great.”I said. She walked up to me.”Zuko what's wrong?”she asked.”Nothing just have to clear some stuff in my head.””You can tell me anything.”she said.”I always thought you had some good in you after the years of hunting us down.”She grabbed my hand.”Come on let's go get some food.””That sounds good.”I said. So we both walked to the dinning room.”You can let go of my hand now.”She said.”I don't want people thinking that we're dating or something.”I said. I let go of her hand.”Sorry.”I said.”It's okay.”she said

Sui-Mei's POV

“You can let go of my hand now.”I said.”I don't want people thinking that we're dating.”'Yet.'I thought. He let go of my hand.”Sorry.”he said.”It's okay.”I said.'I liked it though. You have soft hands.' We entered the dinning room. I sat next to Ty Lee and Mai. Azula and Zuko sat across from me. The fire lord was at the very end ad the old ladies Lao and Lee I finally learned were across from each other and next to the fire lord. They talked and asked me questions.”So Sui-Mei where were you born?”asked the fire lord.”I was born in a fire nation temple.”I said thinking of a quick lie..”My mother was an Air bender and my father was a retired fire nation solider. They met when my father was vacationing and they got married under Avatar Roku. They were living in the fire nation when they had me cause my father had to take care of my grandmother. Then my dad died and my mom was pregnant with my brother. He inherited my dad's fire bending while I had my mother's air bending. Together we trained together and I learned some fire bending moves. Then when my mother died we moved to the eastern air temples where I met the Avatar and we became very good friends.”

”What happened to your brother?”asked Ty Lee.”He died in an accident. He got in this fight with these boys and they air bended him off a cliff and he died from the rocks below.”I said.”I was gone when this happened. After that I considered the Avatar as my brother since he was the second person closes to me who was alive.””So how old are you?”Asked Azula.”116.”I said.”When the Avatar ran away I came with him and the next thing I knew I was frozen in ice for 100 years.”After dinner was over I went to my room and got into my bed. I didn't even bother changing. I heard knocking on my door. I yelled come in. It was Zuko.”Hey Zuko. Need anything?”I asked.”Actually I came to tell you something.”he said.”Okay sure,but close the door so no one can hear.”I said. He closed the door.”Okay what is it?”I asked.”You think I'm not a good teacher?””No that's not it.”he said. He was walking to me. I was sitting at the edge of my bed. He sat right next to me.”Well what is-”I was cut off by Zuko. He kissed me. I just looked shocked.”I like you. I really like you. I liked you since the day I first saw you.”he said.”I need to know do you like me?”I was still speechless. He looked down.”I get it. You don't like me.”he said. I sighed.”You don't know how long I've waited for a guy to do that to me.”I said. He looked at me.” And I always hoped it was you who would do that.”I kissed him.”I've always had a crush on you since the day you attacked Aang. You were bad back then but I still liked you.”I said.”Now you better leave before anyone see us.”I said. He nodded and kissed me again on the cheek this time and left. I got in my bed and I fell asleep. I wondered how long we could keep this night secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi