Status: Alright chapter 11 is here and a new co author. Hopefully the chapters come out more quicker this time now that i have some help so go and greet the new co author Dilzzz1.

He's a Prince and I'm the Avatar's Sister

chapter 5

Me,Zuko,Ty Lee,Mai,and Azula were heading back to the palace. Me and Zuko locked ourselves in a separate room in the boat we were on. We were sitting on the bed together. He was behind me with his arms around my waist. His chin was resting on my shoulder and he was kissing me.

“You know I think you have to kiss me back.” he said. I smiled. “I know. I just like teasing you.”

I faced him and he was staring at me. “Are you going to make me use force?” he asked. “Maybe.” I told him. He just smiled. He tighten his grip on me so that meant I would be closer to him. “Is that the best you can do my prince?” I asked teasingly. “I didn't finish.” he said.

Before I knew it his soft lips pressed against mine. His grip on me was tight,but I freed my arms which I put around his neck. I leaned in a little further and I ended falling on him. I pulled away. “Looks like you can't really tease me.” he said. “But I can hold back.” I told him.

“We'll see about that.” He pulled me back in and we started to kiss. He started licking my bottom lip. I rejected him. He tightened his grip on me again and licked my bottom lip again, I still rejected him. He pulled away.

“Told you.” I said to him. He just smiled. “Our boat ride isn't over yet. I still have time.” This time he rolled and now he was on top of me. We started kissing again and I had my arms around his neck. He wasn't gripping me at all, he was just holding me. He licked my lip again and this time I didn't reject him. So we were enjoying it for a few minutes until the boat went to a sudden stop and knocked us off the bed. I ended up back on him.

“I guess we're here.” said Zuko. “I guess we'll have to continue some other time.” I told him.

I got off him and helped Zuko up. We started walking out the room and off the boat. He had his hand holding mine and he wouldn't let me go. I thought it was cute. Our luggage was already taken to the palace and the girls were half way to the building. It didn't take us long to catch us considering they walk really slow.

“I can't believe we're home so soon.” said Ty Lee. “I liked it better in Ember Island.” said Mai. “I'm just glad I'm off that retched boat.” said Azula. “I wonder why father wanted us home so quickly?” “I bet it has something to do with a solar eclipse.” I said.

They all looked at me. “What's so bad about a solar eclipse?” asked Ty Lee.

“I'm guessing you never payed attention to class.” I said. “A solar eclipse is when the sun is blocked out with the moon. For fire nation that's bad because then you loose you're fire bending for the amount of time the solar eclipse is happening. Last I remembered is that the next solar eclipse is coming in a few days.”

“Father must have brought us back thinking there might be some warriors coming to attack when we're weak.” said Azula. “You know you're smart for an air bender. You are exactly what the fire nation needs to bring the other nations down.”

I felt terrible when she said that to me because I began to doubt my self whether or not I could change my own destiny. I was glad when I saw that the palace was already in view. Only a mile to go. When we finally got to the palace it felt as if it has been an eternity. I used my earth bending to get to my room window and just laid on my bed. I just staid there for hours until someone knocked on my door. I told them to come in and it turned out to be Zuko. I lifted my head from my bed.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him. “I wanted to check up on you.” he replied closing the door behind him. “You seemed pretty upset back there.”

I got up and he sat down next to me. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and hr put his arm around me.

“When Azula said I'd be perfect for the fire nation I felt that me demon of a father was right. That I won't be able to change my own destiny.”

He put his other arm around me and pulled me into a hug.

“You've been fighting to change your destiny for 116 years. This is a fight you're not about to lose. You can change your own destiny into something you want it to be and no one can tell you otherwise. You can prove your father wrong.” he told me.

“Thank you Zuko, but my father is a powerful person inside me. Ever since that day. Ever since I had this thing on my face. Everything went so terribly wrong.”

“What happened?” he asked me. “What are you talking about?” He loosened his grip and he was staring at me. “I don't like talking about it.” I told him. “It brings me back some memories I like to stay forgotten.” “Tell me when your ready.” he said. He kissed the top of my head. “Okay.” I told him.

The dinner bell rang signaling that the royal family must go to the dining hall for dinner. Me and Zuko walked out of my room hand in hand to the dining hall. I was glad that now I didn't need to hide it. When the corridor
doors leading to the dining hall I saw the fire lord,Azula,Ty Lee,and Mai at the table.

Everyone greeted us with a warm welcome which was extremely odd except for Ty Lee.
“Sui-Mei. We would like to add you as a member of the family. You've truly have grown onto us.” said the fire lord. “Thank you.” I said bowing. “Zuko you picked a fine girl. Smart,beautiful,and she knows how to handle the elements in battle extremely well. I heard from my captains that she was able to fight off most of our men in Bah-Sing-Say.” “Thank you father that means a lot.” said Zuko.
We both sat down in our seats and we started to eat.

After breakfast I was training with Zuko. “Okay what element do you want to learn?” I asked him. “Can I learn air bending?” he asked me. “As long as you don't use it against me.” I told him. “Trust me I won't.”he said. “Alright.” I told him.

(this is where I try my best to do this right) “Air bending is all about focus. Once you master that air bending would be very easy for you.” I said. “See watch.” I make a huge air ball an jumped on. “Balance yourself and focus on staying on it.” I said. I jumped off and landed gracefully on my feet, the air ball vanished.

“You think you can handle that?” I asked him. “Maybe. Catch me if I fall?” he asked me.

I nodded my head. Don't worry.” I reassured him. I started to show him the moves and he copied me. At times he would mess up on purpose so I can hold him. At the end of our training he was able to create air balls,throw them in the air,balance on them,and do all these tricks. “Great job Zuko.” I said. “Thanks.” he replied.

The sun was close to set and the air started to turn cold. It sent me shivers. I was looking at the sun,but I then looked at my side because someone put their arm round it. “It's about to get really cold.” said Zuko, “We should get inside.”

“Right.” I said. We started walking to our bedroom windows and I earth bended the both of us into Zuko's room. We both were laying on his bed and cuddling. “So you want to hear it?” I asked him.

“Hear what?” he asked me. “Why I got this scar.” I replied. “If you are ready. Sure.” he said. He held on to me. “Don't worry. I'll make sure you won't cry.” I just smiled and started telling him how I got this scar.

“Remember the time I said my father was a fire bender and my mother was an air bender?” I said. “it was the truth. When my family moved from the Eastern temple to the Northern temple things started going bad. My brother was chosen as the new Avatar. My dad was very loyal about the fire nation and knew about the war that would come. So he did something terrible. He was able to use his fire bending skills to trap his spirit in a person's body. He learned this from a dragon. Anyway one night I was playing with my brother who had thought of running away,but didn't yet. My father came in the room and attacked the both of us. Luckily I prevented my father from taking control of Aang by going in front of him and making my father to take my body. the attack left me with this scar on my face The monks were able to weaken his powers on me so he wouldn't take control completely. However they said that the spirit of my father will one day become incredibly strong and be able to take control over me because of some tragic thing that will happen making me angry and unleash him.”

“ That must have been intense for you.”he said. I nodded. He looked at the window and saw that the moon was already up. “I guess I better get to my room.” he said. I clung onto his arm and gave him a look. “No. Stay with me.” I said. “I'll see you in the morning.” he said.

“Please.” I said more begging. I got closer to him. “I don't want to be alone.” He gave in and said yes. I kissed his cheek. “Thank you.” “Only for tonight .”he said. “It's fine.” I said. He gave me a kiss and we both went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i will be graduating really soon. i'll be able to update as much as i can during summer.