Status: Alright chapter 11 is here and a new co author. Hopefully the chapters come out more quicker this time now that i have some help so go and greet the new co author Dilzzz1.

He's a Prince and I'm the Avatar's Sister

chapter 8

I woke up early and I felt like a nervous wreck. Tomorrow was the invasion,but for me tomorrow was the day whether or not I stay with my brother or end up going against him. I was laying there in bed while Zuko was still asleep. He looked adorable when he's sleeping and it made me smile. He slept in the same position Aang does. Both hands were under his head almost like his pillow and there was always a little smirk on his face.

He woke up a little bit after wards and looked at me. “Good morning.” he said. I smiled at him. “Good morning.”

We got out of bed and I kicked him out of my room. “I gotta change first.” I told him and shut the door. I changed into my regular clothes. For the entire time I lived at the palace I wore their fire nation robes and I was starting to miss my roots.

I opened the door and Zuko was leaning against the wall waiting for me. “You look nice.” he told me. He was still dressed in the same clothes he slept in. “Shall we go to breakfast?” he asked. I grabbed his hand and we started walking. Azula and Mai were at the table. “Morning Sui-Mei.” said Azula. “I hoped you two slept well.” “Thanks.” said Zuko. We sat right across from them. We talked a little, Azula was mostly talking about the eclipse and their plans. I didn't feel too well so after I finished my food I got up my seat and collapsed on the floor. My body felt sore all over and I couldn't even get up. Zuko helped me up. “Why don't I take you back to your room.” he said. We picked me up and carried me to my room. He laid me on my bed. “You're running a fever.” he told me. “Do you know what might have cause all of this?” I started to think for a moment.

It can't be from the food,nothing bad from the outside,i don't have allergies, I haven't felt this bad since......I realised what's happening. “It's my dad.” I said. “the last time this happened was the day after he tried the spirit bending trick. He's trying to control my body.” “How can we stop it?” he asked me. “The only way is to get an air nomad medical person .They can use their spiritual powers to counteract him.” My servant came in my room. “i'm sorry for intruding in this,but the fire lord did capture some air nomads as servants. I do believe one of them is the grandson of a medical lady.” she said. “Don't just stand there like an idiot. Go get him!” yelled Zuko. “Zuko. Don't yell at her.” I told him softly. I was loosing my energy quicker than last time. He was getting more powerful the entire time he was dormant. She left to go get the boy and Zuko was staying by my side. I was starting to get scared and I started to cry. “Sui-Mei. Don't cry, everything will be fine. We are going to help you.” said Zuko.

“But what if this time. He can take control over me.” I said. He wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek. “You'll be fine. You can fight this. I know you can.” he said. “Thanks.” I said and smiled at him. Wasn't long until the servant,the boy,Azula,Mai,Ty Lee,and Ozi to get to my room. “So you're the one who's possessed.” he said looking at me. I could tell that he was one of those type of guys.

“I'm going to need some privacy with her. It doesn't help having all of these people in here.” he said. “Zuko stays in here.” I said. “Fine.” he said. “I'm going to need her out of those robes. She needs to be in her underwear.”

So him and Zuko got me into my underwear. He had black ink and drew a circle on my belly. He dipped his hand in the ink and pressed his hand print on my belly. “Zuko. Hold her hand and keep her calm. There will be a lot of yelling.” he said. “What do you mean?” asked Zuko. Before he could answer I felt a pain in my stomach where his hand was. It was like he had three daggers and impaled me. I was squeezing Zuko's hand and yelling at the top of my lungs. I was in so much pain and at first I thought that I was going to die at the end of this. Dieing didn't seem like a bad idea. It will keep Aang safe and he will move on to become the Avatar.

“Just a few more seconds.” he said. “I'm almost done.” I was on the brink of passing out from the pain,but he took his hand off my belly. I passed out right as soon as he took his hand off.

Zuko's POV

sui-mei passed out after his hand was off her belly. “What happened?” I asked him. “I finished doing the procedure. The pain must have taken away all her energy. It's best if you give her some rest She should be fine.” he said. “Thank you.” I told him. “No problem. She's one of the air nomads. I'll do anything for them.” he said. The ink that was once on his hands and on her belly was gone. It must have seeped into her skin,no wonder she felt so much pain.He left the room and I stayed in the room to watch her in case she wakes up. She looked cold so I put the blankets over her. I layed down right next to her so I watch her. I didn't want that creeper going any where near her,even if he knows how to help Sui-Mei. After 30 minutes of quiet she woke up.

Sui-Mei's POV

“Why am I not surprised?” I said to him. I was still weak so I talked softly. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. “I'm glad you're awake.” I cuddled up close to him and it felt good. “Last time this happened to me I was put to bed rest for 3 days. I was sore everywhere and the procedure almost broke my back.” I said. “Are you going to take care of me those three days?” He nodded. “You know I will.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “I love you my prince.” “I love you too.” he said.

Aang's POV

I just had a massive headache. “Aang what's wrong?” asked Sokka. “I just had a headache. The last time this happened was when Sui-mei.......Oh no.” I said. I just realized what happened. “Aang what happened? What's wrong with Sui-Mei?” asked Katara worried. “Remember the story about how she got that scar?” I said. They all nodded. “What about it?” asked Toph.

“Well my father tried to take over her body. I knew it would be today when he tried. It's the eve of the eclipse. The last time he tried to take over her body I started to get massive headaches because our chi is connected to each other. I would feel a small amount of pain while she had the worse.” I said. “Well is she alright?” asked Toph. “She should be. I guess the fire lord spared a few air nomads. Only my people know how to handle this. If my father were to get control of her body I would be in severe pain.” I replied.

“That's good.” said Katara.

Sui-Mei's POV

After a while Zuko helped me get dressed and brought me my food. “Thank you.” I said to him. He had his food with him so he can keep me company. After we were done the maid put away our dishes. I cuddle up with him and he smiled. “You know we are alone in my room.” I said. “I know.” he replied. “but you said it yourself that you're going to be sore. I don't want to make it worse for you.” I smiled. “Trust me. You won't.”

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. I kept my hands on his shirt and his were around me. Although it hurt just to move my arm, but it was a small price to pay. We were like this for a while until I was tired. Zuko pulled me closer to him and I put my head on his chest. “Tomorrow. How will I get to my brother? I'm bed ridden for 3 days.” I said. “I'll go visit him. I'll tell him that his troops are to get to the palace and pick you up. I'll be behind joining the rest of you soon.” he replied.

“Okay.” I replied. “Let me sleep first.” So he started to make me more tired by stroking my hair.

Zuko's POV

I got to the cave within an hour due to the fact I was running. I felt a gust of wind hit my face and in a blink of an eye Aang was in front of me. “i'm glad you're here.” he said. He grabbed my arm and in a blink of an eye again I was surrounded by everyone else. “So is Sui-Mei alright?” he asked me. “Yeah she's perfectly fine. She's just really sore and hurts when she moves.” I replied. “I actually came to tell you something. Since she can't really move and tomorrow. I'm going to take her since you'll all be busy with the invasion. I'll take one of the war balloons. I need to know where to take her so we can all meet later after the invasion.”

“After the war we want to bring all of the kids to the southern air temple. Sui-mei knows where it is. We want to keep the children there until we have total control of the fire nation.” he replied. “Thanks Aang.” I said. “I better get going before she wakes up.” I saw that their fire was almost out again so I lit it up. I left after that and headed back to the palace. I didn't want to get caught by my sister or dad so when the guards let me in I went through the kitchen into the dinning room to the hallway were Sui-Mei was at. I was lucky that my father and my sister are on the other side separate from me. I saw a maid leave Sui-Mei's room with something in her hand. I quickly went into her room to see if Sui-Mei was okay. She was awake laying on the bed.

Sui-Mei's POV

“That maid. What did she give you?” Zuko asked. “She gave me my medicine to make the pain go away and some water.” I replied. He calmed down and laid down next to me. I put my head on his chest. “So where am I going tomorrow?” I asked him. “They will be busy with the invasion. I'll bring you to a war balloon and take you to the southern air temple.” he said. “Okay.” I said. “Now go to sleep.” he told me and yawned. He had me close to him and held me tight the entire night.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright this is it. tell me what you think