Status: haitus :(

The Girl That Filled My Dark

07.10.09

“Um, hey guys. Ronnie, Kyra Ben Christian,” I said pointed to each of them, “Guys, Ronnie.” I smiled nervously as they all looked from Ronnie to me, a little confused.

They all replied with quiet hi’s or hey’s. “Well, I’m going to have a shower, and you,” I pushed Ronnie forward, “go sit down.” I walked back into where the bathroom was and got out some clothes to wear.

“You’re dating Ronnie Radke!?” Kyra whisper screamed.

“Yes.”

“Oh my God! How the fuck did you manage that? You aren’t like, his slut or anything are you? If he’s using you for sex then I’m gonna kick him in the balls so hard he wont be able to have sex anymore”

“No! No way, I would never let him do anything like that.”

“Then tell me everything.”

“It’s a long story.”

“I really don’t care. I just wanna know.” Kyra whined. Eventually I gave in. I told her everything from going to their concert with Jake, to the concert with her. I told her that why I wouldn’t leave my room for like, a month.

“So he cheated on you!?!”

“Yes, but-”

“I’m gonna kill him!”

RONNIE’S POV

“Oh dude, you guys suck at this.” I laughed at Ben and Christian. We started playing Guitar Hero when Shay and Kyra went and talked, I guess. We talked a bit about how me and Shay met and stuff, but I left out the whole cheating thing. If I told them they would hate me, and I know that would kill Shay. They were pretty cool guys, they didn’t care that I was me. They didn’t try to suck up to me either, which I am grateful for.

“I need sugar.” Christian said after we had finished a song. He got up and checked in the fridge. He moved some stuff around before his face lit up.

“Shay! I’m eating your cupcake.” He grinned as he had the cupcake in his hand.

“Don’t you dare eat that! Its mine!” Shay yelled from her bedroom.

“Too bad, I’m eating it.” Shay came running out of her room, she jumped on Christians back. He had the cupcake almost in his mouth, Shay was hitting his back and slapping his head around.

“GIVE ME MY FUCKING CUPCAKE! IT’S MINE!” He took a bit out of the cupcake, “You’re a bitch, a big FEMALE dog!” He was about to take another bite when Shay reached around to the front if his face and seared the cupcake all over his face, she smiled in accomplishment. “Was that a yummy cupcake Christian?”

“Delicious.” He said and went top the bathroom to wash his face. I laughed at them.

“Sadly,” Ben said, “This is what they do all the time. I couldn’t even imagine what it would be like if we actually lived here.”

I laughed, “Poor you.” Shay skipped over me with a nearly empty pack of peanut butter M&M’s and sat in my lap.

“Dude, he’s going to kill you if you eat them.” Ben told Shay. She just shrugged. Christian came back and saw shay with the M&M’s. Shay just smiled real big.

“You can have them, if I fight you, you’ll win.”

“That is a good point, plus you’ll end up getting beaten by a girl, and that would hurt your pride.”

We just sat around for a little bit, just talking. I haven’t seen Kyra in a while, I wonder where she is. Suddenly, Kyra stomped out and glared at me. “Who the fuck do you think you are?” She yelled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment.
i'd really sppreciate some feedback :)