Status: haitus :(

The Girl That Filled My Dark

19.02.09

“Are you okay dude?” Max asked me.

“What do you think?” I murmured sarcastically.

No one followed me as I sat down. I got out my phone and dialed Shays number. I rang a few times until it went to message bank, “Hey this is Shays phone, either I’m not here or don’t want to talk to you, if it’s important leave a message after the beep.” I should leave a message, I thought.

“Please babe, just let me explain. I know you’re angry but,” I didn’t have an excuse, “I’m sorry. Call me please, I love you, forever.” I hung up. I just sat there emotionless. I ran my fingers through my hair. I may have just lost the love of my life because of some stupid drugs. Shiiit.

SHAYS POV
Ronnie had called me once; I just let it ring out. I’ll check for a message later, I think I know what it’s going to say anyway. I arrived at my apartment. I whipped under my eyes until I was satisfied it didn’t look like I was crying, but obviously I didn’t do it well enough. When I opened the door it was around 10pm and Kyra was lying on the couch watching TV.

“Are you okay?” she asked me. I bit my lip and shook my head, the tears started to fall once again. There’s no point hiding them from her, she’s my best friend. “Oh god, what is it? What happened?” she said concerned and motioned for me to come and sit next to her, I did and immediately hugged her tightly.

“Ronnie, he, he.” I really didn’t want to say it. But before I could even try she pulled back and looked me dead in the eyes.

“What the fuck did he do to you? He’s hit you hasn’t he, I knew he was no good. I told you not to go back to him, he’s a prick!”

“No! He didn’t, he would never do anything like that, I promise,” I sobbed.

“Then what did he do?”

“He, he, he’s still taking the drugs. He promised he wasn’t, but then I found them, and I don’t know what to do Kyra.”

“Oh honey,” she sighed. Kyra has a soft spot for people with drug addictions; she was addicted once, but got out of it before she got to bad. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket. “Don’t you dare get that! Just because he’s an addict doesn’t mean I’m going to be nice to him.” I sighed and nodded.

I turned my phone of to stop him calling all night. He had called three times since the last time, and it was starting to get annoying. I would talk to him when I wanted to. I hoped into my bed and pulled the sheets up. I didn’t like this one bit, my bed was cold and I was lonely. I couldn’t sleep. Thoughts just kept running through my head. What was Ronnie doing? Was he high again? What was he thinking? Is he going to come over tomorrow? He’s leaving in 2 days, what is he going to do if we’re still fighting? Will he stay? Should I go see him? No! of course not, he fucked up big time… maybe I should, I mean, we cant fight forever, I couldn’t handle that. Nah-uh, no way. I’ll go over tomorrow morning; they have a free day before he had to leave on Saturday. Hopefully everything will be better then.

I fell asleep, dreaming of Ronnie.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long.
but omg! i saw new moon yesterday!
best movie ever!
i cried :( haha