Status: haitus :(

The Girl That Filled My Dark

26.12.09

I tried to explain to Kyra the situation. She didn’t like it too much, but I suppose I would like it either if she did the same. But I would accept it, and not make such a huge fuss about it. I got her to let him stay here; I promised she wouldn’t even notice he was here. She agreed, but not willingly.

We went out to where, Ronnie, Ben and Christian were most likely ripping each others heads off. But they were playing Xbox, umm, when did this happen? I was sure they hated each other five minutes ago. Ronnie must have explained everything to them. I sat down next to him on the lounge, Kyra sat next to Ben, who was not near any of us. I rested my head on Ronnie’s shoulder and sighed. He kissed my head without looking away from the TV screen. I smiled, typical Ronnie.

Once they had finished their game, Christian got up, frantically racing around the kitchen. He looked worried, so did Ronnie. He’s not used to these people, obviously.

“There’s no food in this goddamn house!” he yelled out frustrated.

“Order pizza then.” I told him. He grabbed the cordless phone and started dialing. We all just went back to our own conversations. Ben and Ronnie were talking about Escape The Fate, I was just listening. Kyra was still refusing to get involved in any conversation with Ronnie.

Half an hour later we heard a knock at the door, it was the pizza.

“Goody!”

Christian exclaimed and ran to the door ready to pay the pizza boy. He turned with 10 pizzas in his arms.

“Umm Christian? Are we having surprise visitors or something?”

“No.”

“Then why do we have 10 pizzas for 5 people.” I questioned.

“I couldn’t decide what toppings I wanted.”

“So you got them all.” I told him, more than asked.

“Yep, but I paid, so you don’t have to worry about the money.” He smiled at me.

“Whatever, as long as we get to keep the leftovers.”

“Fine, it’s a deal.”

We all sat down, scattered around the room, each doing our own thing. Ronnie and I were on the two seated couch together. No one was really talking much, everyone was too busy stuffing their faces, well, the guys anyway. We finished the pizza and Ben and Christian went home, leaving me, Ronnie and Kyra.

RONNIE’S POV
I’m dying here, I need a fix. She won’t even notice its just one little pill. I’ll quit tomorrow, one more wont matter, ill be fine. She won’t even know.

“Ill be back.” I told Shay and kissed her forehead. I went into the bedroom; I opened the bag full of my things. I pulled out the small container of pills and opened them. I need a fix so bad, just take one. Why is this so hard, it’s not usually like this? Maybe because I know how I hurt her. Ill just do it quickly, once its done it’s done. I tipped the container so a pill would fall in my hand, I stared at it for a good 5 minutes before Shay came in.

“Ronnie? What are you doing?” she asked walking over to me. I hid the pill behind my back. She looked at me confused and looked around the room. Her eyes stopped when they saw the small container on the bedside table. She snatched it up and held her hand out in front of me. I ignored her and looked down. “Please Ronnie,” she seemed upset, “just give it to me.” I dropped the pill into her small hand. Without saying anything she walked to the bathroom. I just sat on the bed. I knew she was flushing them down the toilet, I would never see them again now. But maybe that a good thing.

She came back out and grabbed my hand. She pulled me over so we were both lying on her bed. “Kyra is staying at Ben and Christian’s for a few days.” I just nodded in response. “Ronnie, you’ll be fine, you’re strong. Ill be here to help you.”

“I just, I need it so bad right now.”

“I know baby, you’ll be alright, I’m here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
what did everyone get for christmas? :D