Status: haitus :(

The Girl That Filled My Dark

23.09.09

“Do you think they had sex?”

“Nope, they still have clothes on.”

“Should we wake them up?”

“Its only 10, let them sleep a bit longer.”

“But I wanna wake th-”

Ronnie unwrapped his arms from around my waist and started swinging his arms around trying to hit the guys. I don’t know whether he hit them, but it got them to leave, so I was happy. He turned back to me after they had left.

“Good morning!” He said cheerfully.

“Morning and goodnight,” I replied, snuggling back into Ronnie.

“We can’t stay here all day you know. We have to play later.” he told me.

“Exactly, later. Can’t we just stay in here until then?”

“Good point.” He said and kissed my forehead and we went back to sleep. It wasn’t for long though, an hour, or two maybe. It’s kinda hard to sleep during the day. So we just laid there. The guys had gone out to get food or something so it was just me and Ronnie in the bus.

“I’m hungry. I’m gonna go get some food,” I said and climbed out of the bunk and went into the kitchen. There wasn’t much food, I guess that why they all went out to get some. I settled with a sandwich with peanut butter, yummy. Ronnie came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leant his head on my shoulder. It was nice just to do this, to just be together. I finished making my sandwich with Ronnie still behind me. I turned around to walk out to the lounge, but Ronnie didn’t let go, so I ignored him and walked over to the lounge with him behind me. I went to sit down but he still wouldn’t budge. So I just sat down on top of him.

“Ouch! You have a bony ass.”

“You should have thought about that before you didn’t let go of me,” I said getting more comfortable in his lap. I sat here while I ate my sandwich. But when I’d finished I put it on the ground so I would have to get up.

“Oh come on. That’s no fair, you cant it here forever.”

“You wanna bet?” I felt Ronnie hands on my sides, “You wouldn’t dare.”

“You wanna bet?” He mocked me. He started tickling me, and was squirming and yelling at him to stop. Somehow I ended up laying on the lounge with Ronnie on top of me in a make out session. His hand was up my shirt and mine was playing with the hem of his shirt. I heard the door open and immediately pulled back and Ronnie pulled his hand out of my shirt.

“Wow, umm, sorry to interrupt.” Bryan said nervously.

“Don’t stop on our account. Proceed.” Robert said. Ronnie sighed and I sat back up.

“Did yous’ get any good food?” asked Ronnie.

“If by ‘good’ you mean yum, then yes we got yum food. But if you mean ‘good’ as in healthy, then no.” Max smiled at us. “Ronnie, we have to go do sound check in 15 minutes. Get your ass up and ready!”

Ronnie turned to me and asked, “Are you gonna come watch the show?”

“I have no clothes except these, and I’m not wearing them again. I’ll have to go to the apartment, but I’ll probably miss the show by the time I get back.”

“No need, you can wear mine. They’ll be a bit big on you though.” He pulled me up from my spot on the lounge and led me to where his clothes were. Stuffed in the corner of his bunk. “You can wear this pair, and this one.” He said and handed me a pair of his skinnys and his smallest t-shirt. We both got changed into his clothes. The jeans fit me; he wears jeans too small for him. The shirt was big, but it was okay. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the bus to catch up with the others. I stopped him before we could leave the bus.

“What is it?” he asked me.

“Promise you won’t take anything today, please?” He just nodded and I kissed him on the cheek, “Thank you.”

We left the bus and walked with the rest of the guys. Most of the kids were already lining up to get in so we had to go through all of them to get in. Most of the kids moved out of our way, a few asked for photos and even grabbed onto Ronnie, but he ignored them and held on to my hand tighter and dragged me through the crowd. We flashed our backstage passes to the security guard and he let us through. They unpacked all their stuff and began their sound check. I just sat and watched.

When they finished sound check, security began to let people in. The venue filled up really quick. We all sat around the back just talking randomly until they had to go on, which was soon.

“You guys are on,” a security looking person told them. They all stood up and grabbed their instruments. Ronnie kissed me and ran out onto the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
any requests for another story?
preferably not on all time low or another escape the fate one?