Crystal Shards

Alchemy is a powerful, wonderful and a very dangerous thing. It killed my entire family and tore away my legs. My brothers were very sad when our sister died so they tried to bring her back to life – so they got the entire family in on it. My Mother and Father died my four brothers, and my three sisters. I was the only eight when it happened.

My neighbour’s son, Richard, had come over to borrow a cup of sugar – cliché right. But when no one answered the door he entered the house – and since the basement was the only place that had light he made his way down the stairs. That’s where he found me. I was half dead by the time he carried me to his house. He lived with his father who made a fortune making Crystal Auto – Mail.

When I was nine a man from the Military came around to Droulliard asking about what happened to my family. The townsfolk wouldn’t say anything about it except that the only living family member was still in town. When he met with me he told me all about what a State Alchemist could do – so I decided to get out of my wheel chair and get the Crystal Auto – Mail. It only took a year for me to recover instead of the eight years they expected. I ran everyday, sparred against Richard, and studied hard, learning how to perform some alchemy with no need for a transmutation circle.

When I was ten I became, as Roy says, A Dog of the Military. They had given me the second name of ‘The Crystal Alchemist’, but most call me Crystal for short. They sent me on jobs around the world catching criminals or whatever the Military wanted me to do. I also made it my mission to stop people from doing what my family had done – human transmutation.
  1. One
    August 3rd
  2. Two
    August 3rd
  3. Three
    August 4th
  4. Four
    August 5th
  5. Five
    August 5th
  6. Six
    August 6th
  7. Seven
    August 7th
  8. Eight
    August 7th
  9. Nine
    September 11
  10. Ten
    September 30
  11. Eleven
    Oct. 9
  12. Twelve
    November 23