Beautiful Hunger

Blender of Feelings

Rayven's POV

The next three hours after I got home were spent by sitting in my room, nervously awaiting the arrival of the beautiful Mr.Way. I couldn't help but be a bit pissed at Brittanie for leaving me all alone in the classroom with him...some friend. I sighed, getting up to leave my bedroom to maybe go fix my hair in time before he arrived. I opened the bathroom door, taken back a little bit by my mother who was also in the bathroom, her makeup strewn all over the bathroom counter.

"What are you doing mom?" I asked, reaching around her and grabbing the brush off the counter, holding it to my side as I waited for her to get done so that I could use the mirror.

"Getting ready for your teacher to get here..." She said, never taking her eyes off of her reflection in the mirror as she applied mascara to her top lashes. I watched her work as I leaned back against the door.

"Why? It's not a date..." I stated, tapping the brush at my side. Her eyes looked at me in the mirror as she put the cap back on the mascara and placed it back into her blue make up sack.

"I like to look good for people who come to our house..." She stated proudly, taking her eyes off of me and digging through the bag and pulling out a small black plastic case that contained her favorite eye shadow.

"OH..." I snapped, a bit harsher than I should have. I couldn't deny it, I was jealous that my mother was probably going to catch his attention a little more than I ever could. I can't expose myself comfortably the way she can, my boobs are no where as big as hers and I haven't had much practice with men or makeup. She was a fucking pro compared to me.

She looked over to me immediately, looking almost as shocked as I was over my sudden rude outburst. I looked down at the hairbrush in my hand, feeling a bit guilty.

"I'm...uh, gonna go brush my hair." I said, leaving the bathroom, closing the door securely behind me. I wandered back into my bedroom, sitting back down on my soft bed. I was disappointed in myself, I just snapped at my mom over a beautiful pedophile psychopath, who just happened to be my teacher. I lifted the brush to my head, pulling it through my short brown hair, ridding it of the few knots hidden within. As soon as I was satisfied with the softness of my hair I set the hairbrush down on my dresser. I knew that my mother would forgive me if I asked her to, and probably before I even said sorry.

I honestly didn't know what to think anymore, was I going to be afraid of Gerard? Or was I going to blush and forget everything I knew or assumed about him? I don't think I can do both much longer.

Frustration took over as my blend of emotions drove me further and further into an angry confusion. I needed to make up my mind, or...he could do it for me. A satisfied smile took over my face as the idea came to me. My verdict about him will be based on how he acts tonight...maybe not the smartest decision based on the fact that his manners are always changing but it was the best idea that I'd come up with so far.

Almost as if on que the doorbell rang, sending the echo of my mother's high heels to go flying down the hallway at record speed. I heard them greet each other as I sat down in front of the door so that I could hear their conversation better. I cursed quietly to myself at how loud the TV was in the living room, limiting the clarity of what they were saying.

"Well, where is Rayven?" Mr.Way's charming voice asked, causing my mother to reply almost instantly.

"In her bedroom, it's the last door on the right." She said in a flirty/fake tone. Yup, she wanted him. You could tell if my mother wanted a man by the tone of her voice and the speed of of her answer. If her voice was regular and not as high pitched as possible and she replied as if she was talking to a friend...you were wasting your time. If she replied as quick as possible and had her voice up so damn high that it sounds like she is about to pop, you are golden.

"Thank you." Mr.Way replied, saying a few more words to her that I couldn't quite understand because of the volume level of the TV. His boots were heard coming down the hall as I began to panic, I jumped up quickly, almost tossing myself onto my bed as he knocked.

"Come in..." I said, my heartbeat racing out of control. He opened the door slightly, taking a look around before fully stepping inside. He looked beautiful, his hair combed back, exposing his whole face. He wore a leather jacket, the same one he wore on JD day and a pair of loose blue jeans, disappointing me a little at how un-tight they were.

One point towards love. The score keeper in my head said, causing me to smile a little in agreement.

"Hey, Rayven." He greeted, closing the door behind him, looking for a lock. "No lock?" He asked, motioning towards the door, causing me to shake my head in the negative.

"Shame, this would have been easier with one." He said, raising my suspicions about why he was really here.

One point towards fear.

"You need a lock to talk to me about my performance in class?" I asked, my eyes looking around for possible emergency exits if I needed a quick escape. The door. The window. That's it.

He smiled at me, cracking the door a little to reassure me. "I'm not here to kill you or anything." He stated, chuckling a little.

"Let's hope not." I said, feeling a bit more relaxed with the door open a little. He made his way over to my bed, sitting so close to me that our legs were brushing, keeping me stuck in place.

One point towards love.

"If you aren't here to kill me, why are you here?" I asked, wondering if my mother was listening in from outside the door or if she was keeping her distance.

"I'm here to be friends." He stated, placing his arm over my shoulders, causing my heartbeat to climb again.

"Friends?" I asked, looking at him confused.

"Yeah, can't student's and teachers be friends?" He asked...looking down at me with a smile that made me melt.

"Yeah, I guess..." I agreed, letting the silence close in over us as I enjoyed the feeling of his strong arm against the back of my neck and over my shoulders.

"So, want to come over to my house?" He asked suddenly, sending of so many warning signals in my head that I couldn't answer.

"Rayven?" He asked again after a few moments, concern covering his face. "I told you that I wasn't going to kill you, just come over for a bit." He said with a shrug. I looked into his eyes, causing him to smile.

"Mom won't let me." I stated, trying to come up with as many excuses in my head as possible. He smiled even wider.

"Yeah she will, watch." He said, standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into the standing position with him. He sat me on my feet as he pulled me out of my room by my hand.

"Point goes to who?..." The voice asked in my head. I honestly had no idea.

He pulled me out into the living room, letting go of my hand before we made it into my mothers line of view.

"Is it alright with you if I take Rayven over to my house for a bit to show her some of my art work?" He asked as charmingly as possible. Please say no, please say no.

"Sure..." My mother said, flirting again causing me to curse under my breath. What kind of mother would let a full grown man take her young daughter over to his house when she barely knew him? Only mine.

"Thanks, Hun. I'll bring her back in a few." He said with a crooked smile as he turned back to me, motioning towards the front door. He won, we both knew it.

I groaned in my head, cursing myself for not having the strength to deny him. The second we made it out of my door way he smiled at me.

"Off we go." He said, motioning towards his house as I turned towards the direction he pointed in. How did I put myself in this situation? Why did I trust him so much? Where the hell did my logic go? All that seemed to be speaking to me was my love side, telling me to trust him and just let him lead me.

I gasped as he reached across my face as we walked across the street, moving a piece of hair from my eyes. He then wrapped his arm over my shoulder again, walking me across the lawn under his control. He opened his front door with his free hand, pushing it open and walking me inside with him. He then closed the door, pretty much sealing my fate for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait guys, my computer broke and I just got a new one. :)
Hey, does anyone know how to make banners? If someone could make a banner for this story I would be forever grateful.
Thanks for the support guys!
Comment time!