Beautiful Hunger

JD Guy

Me and Brittanie made our way through the crowded hallway to the Senior schedule booth. Standing in the long line. We kept our eyes out for Alexis and Jhonny, expecting them to walk into the building at any time.

"Hey Rayven!" Mrs.Holland greeted me warmly.

"Hey Mrs.H, how have you been?" I asked her. Mrs.Holland was possibly the best female PE teacher in the entire school district. She was very supportive, unless you pissed her off.

"Great, I had an awesome summer." She said, sorting through the stack of papers in front of her, searching for my name. "Rayven Bradly. Here you go." She said with a smile, handing me the schedule.

"Thanks Mrs.H." I said, stepping off to the side so that Brittanie could get her schedule. I took a few seconds to look mine over.

"First Period: Language arts 12, Mr.Chris Liles
Second Period: Geometry, Mrs.Dannel Massey
Third Period: Physical Fitness, Ms. Becca Holland

First Lunch

Fourth Period: Psychology, Mr. Randal Wall
Fifth Period: Chemistry, Mrs. Judith Folsom
Sixth Period: Seminar, Mrs. Julie Hagstrom
Seventh Period: Art, Mr. Gerard Way


"Fuck yes." I said out loud. Folding the piece of paper so that only the schedule was in the front. I pulled a sharpie out of my pocket and carefully circled the last period of the day seventh period.

"Ahh....shit." Brittanie said, looking down at her paper as she approached me. "Look at this shit..." She cursed. Handing her paper to me.

"I only have one class with you...Seventh Period..." I said sadly. Last year we had all the same classes, it was going to be a bummer with only class in common.

"We don't even have the same lunch! And I have the Hallway Nazi for Geometry." She groaned, stuffing the schedule in her pocket. Mrs.Connors, the Hallway Nazi received her name from me last year. She has a habit of standing at her doorway and yelling at students that were in the hallway after the late bell rang. "Get out of my hallway!" Some of the teachers would even stand behind her and mock her, pissing her off greatly.

"Well, on the bright side, we have the hottest teacher together." I said, trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah, that's the only class I'm even a little bit fucking excited for." She said.

"What's exciting?" Jhonny asked, walking up behind Brittanie with Alexis on his back.

"There you are!" I said, engulfing his thin body in a hug. He let Alexis down and hugged back.

"Dude, there was some guy outside chugging down some bottle behind the dumpster." Alexis pointed out. "He was pretty hot." She whispered to me, making sure Jhonny couldn't hear.

"Really? Do you have any idea who he was? A student maybe?" Brittanie asked, she was a real gossip whore sometimes.

"No, he looked to old to be a student." Alexis replied. Jhonny whispered something in Alexis's ear before giving her a short kiss and walking away. Alexis threw her bag against the hallway wall, sitting down. Me and Brittanie copied her, sitting down next to her.

"So about this guy..." Brittanie said, getting Alexis's attention once again.

"What about him?" She asked.

"What was he drinking?"

"A big ass bottle of JD. I felt really bad for him, he looked miserable and scared shitless." She replied.

"Probably a homeless guy..." Brittanie said, shrugging it off. We were all quiet for a while, waiting for the schedule time to end and for First Period to begin. Students were chattering loudly, probably talking about their awesome summers, or the guys/girls they hooked up with over the three month break.

A group of students walked through the front doors, Mr.Way followed close behind them, looking more relaxed than before, he was fixing his hair and tucked his shirt in. Me and Brittanie both looked at him, our eyes attached to him like a magnet.

"Woah, that's him..." Alexis said, standing up.

"Who?" Brittanie asked, her eyes still on Mr.Way.

"The JD guy!" Alexis said. "That's him!" Alexis said, motioning to Mr.Way.

No fucking way...