Beautiful Hunger

Connie

For the most part the first part of the day wasn't very exciting. Just receiving permission slips from teachers and saying hello to some acquaintances from some people from the years past. I still couldn't believe that Mr.Way was drinking JD on school grounds. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I wouldn't do anything like that, I've actually done much worse on school grounds. I just don't usually expect that out of a teacher, especially a new one. Brittanie found it hot for some reason, maybe it's just because it was Mr.Gerard Way.

"So, are you excited?" Alexis asked me as we sat outside for lunch.

"For what?" I asked, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Seventh period...Art class?" She reminded me.

"Oh yeah..." I said as soon as I was done chewing. I hadn't totally forgotten but it hadn't been ever present in my mind either.

"I bet Brittanie is going to hit on him the whole time." Alexis said jokingly. Brittanie wasn't a whore, she was just desperate. She didn't want to be alone for her whole life, it was a overwhelming fear that she's had for as long as I can remember.

"Yeah, probably..." I agreed with a chuckle.

"So, do you like him too?" She asked with a grin, packing up her lunch.

"Yeah, he's pretty hot." I said as I stood up, gathering all my trash and shoving it into the side pocket of my backpack. "What about you?" I asked.

"No, I have Jhonny. He's all I need." She stated with a cute smile.

"You are lucky..." I said with a smile. I'd been in a few relationships before but nothing really worth noting.

"You'll find someone, you are awesome!" She said happily.

"Yeah, thanks." I know she means well, but she's had boys all over her ever since she was 13, she doesn't really know what it's like to be alone like this.

"No problem." She said with a smile and patted my shoulder. We made our way back into the building, saying our goodbyes and making our way to our next class.

Fourth Period:Psychology was a class I was looking forward to. Mr.Wall was a great teacher, most teachers take themselves too seriously, I'm glad to say that he doesn't. For the most of the period he just let us catch up with our friends in the class about our summer. He let us listen to our music, read, draw, even watch a movie on the projector.

Fifth Period: Chemistry was possibly the most boring period of the day so far. Mrs.Folsom was a old lady possibly in her late 60's, she was a sweet old woman, but her teaching skills weren't at their peak. She was a healthy food junkie, she had the curves of a twenty year old, very surprising for her age. Most of the class was about meeting each other, student to student and teacher to teacher.

Sixth Period: Seminar...what did you expect? It was just horrible. Mrs.Hagstrom fit her name. She was a saggy old lady in her late 50's, she was a haggard old lady who looked like she would turn to dust and blow away any minute. Most of us were praying that she would. One of the more brave students asked her about how the extinction of the dinosaurs really happened...all of us were wondering, but she just scoffed.

Seventh Period: I walked into the classroom, eying all the beautiful drawings, portraits and sketches that littered the walls. Not many students were in the class at the time, just a few girls in the front, looking at Mr.Way as he sat at his desk behind his computer. I sat near the back, pulling out my pencil knowing that I would need it at some point soon. Brittanie walked into the class, opening the metal door loudly causing Mr.Way to look up at her. She smiled at him and waved, causing him to smile back in greeting. She blushed and looked at me smiling as she walked over.

"So fucking yummy..." She said. "This is going to be the best class period ever." She continued.

"Agreed." I said with a smile. We continued our conversation about the class period and the periods before this one before a girl dressed in tight clothes walked in. Connie.

"Woah..." She said, sitting in the seat in front of the table we were at and turning the chair around. Me and Brittanie looked up at her with an annoyed sigh. "So, how are the little bitches today?" She asked with a sneer.

You know those girls who give themselves out to anyone who she thinks has a dick even though she isn't sure if they really do have one? Those girls who never stop talking even though they don't have anything to say? The ones that hate their lives so fucking much that they have to try to make everyone else hate themselves too? The girls that stuff toilet paper in their shirts because they have no tits at all? Connie was the poster child.

"We're good. How is the big whore?" Brittanie asked with a smile. Connie glared at her and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"You call me a whore for being good in bed?" She asked and licked her lips.

"Good in bed? Are you sure? Or are you too lose to feel anything?" Brittanie asked causing me to laugh. Connie glared.

"I do feel it! And just so you know...my man was very pleased last night..." She said with a bragging tone.

"Yeah, I bet your step father was pleased. Your mom is probably like a broken balloon by now." Brittanie said, causing me to burst out laughing again. Connie scoffed and stuttered for a moment, trying to think of something to say as a comeback. She finally gave up and slammed the chair back into the desk and walked to the front of the class. Mr.Way looked up at us questionably, wondering what the loud noise was. When we didn't give any sign of disruption he averted his gaze back to his computer.

A shrill scream of the bell rang through the hallways, signaling that it was time for class to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who has stayed with this story.
It really means a lot to me. :)