Beautiful Hunger

Bert

Mr.Gerard Way's POV

The whole time she was at my door I couldn't keep my perverted eyes off of her. Once I closed the door I sighed.

"Please let her be 18...please let her be 18." I begged the ceiling as I made my way into my living room to watch her return to her house. I couldn't believe that she lived so close to me, how lucky am I?

You are really fucked up in the head. She is your student, what are you thinking? The good side of me asked. It was a good question for which I didn't have a valuable answer. I'd seen many many females in my life and had my fair share of one night stands, but I never thought about anyone this young. I made my way to the window, sick thoughts swimming through my head as I parted the curtains just enough to be able to see into her yard. I didn't get to look for long. Her head turned to my window as if she knew I'd be watching her. I closed the curtain quickly with a frown. I was such a fucking stalker.

I heard some shuffling in the hallway causing my head to return to business mode. I stood up making my way into the hallway with my hands clenched at my side. The box shuffled more and more as I made my way closer to it. I kicked the box hard, causing it to fly back against the wall, making some of the pictures on the wall shake from the impact of the collision.

"Fucking quit it!" I growled down at the box, causing groans to erupt from it. I made my way over to the phone calling Bert, one of my close friends.

"Bert?" I asked once I heard the phone being picked up. Bert groaned.

"H-Hey Gee.." He greeted as another moan erupted from the background. Are you fucking kidding me?

"Bert, stop having sex for five minutes and come get your fucking package." I said, looking down at the large brown box as more noises erupted from it.

"I-I'll come over after I'm d-done..." He said with another groan. I shook my head. Bert really needs to get his priorities in line.

"Tell the girl to get herself checked..." I reminded him before hanging up. I began pacing, sweat beginning to cover my forehead. It was dangerous as the middle-man to have these packages for more than an hour, two hours was border lining a suicide mission. Casey wasn't going to fucking be happy at all.

"Fuck..." I groaned as I sat down in the hallway next to the large box, looking at the postage. UPS was scribbled onto the box causing me to laugh. "UPS my ass." Another groan erupted from the box, and I pushed it a little, just trying to quiet it down. I patted the top of the box before standing up, I needed something to occupy me, make me stop thinking about Rayven and Casey. I sat down on the couch, resting my bare feet on the coffee table and turned on the TV. A half an hour quickly passed before my front door flew open.

"Gerard?" Bert asked, walking into the living room with a grin, his greasy hair hanging down to his shoulders. How can someone live like that? I'll never know.

"About fucking time Bert!" I said, slamming the remote down on the coffee table and standing up. I made my way over to Bert with an unhappy look lining my face. "My ass was almost done because of you, Casey would have killed me!" I snapped at him.

"Chill. Chill. How long has it been, Gerard?" He asked with a foolish smile. I lifted my wrist and turned my watch to my face.

"Only 45 minutes, Bert." I confessed with a defeated tone of voice, calming my nerves a little.

"See, Bert is never late." He said with a triumphant smile before walking over to the box and looking down at it. "Details?" He asked, looking at the packaging.

"Didn't get any." I said, finally realizing how strange that really was. He looked at me strangely.

"Weird, gonna help me with this?" He asked me, motioning down to the box.

"Yeah, I guess. We gotta hurry though, one of the neighbors saw the delivery." I said, just wanting this shit to be over with so I could get back to my life.

"Will do." He said, grunting as he attempted to lift the box by himself with little success. He looked at me expectantly.

"Are you gonna help me with this, or just stand there and look beautiful?" He asked me, causing me to snap to attention and lift the box with his help. We both groaned from the weight of the box as the thrashing around inside continued.

"Fucking stop...this is hard enough already." Bert groaned at the box. "How the fuck did the deliverer carry this shit?" Bert asked as we made our way cautiously out the door.

"Body builder, I think." I said as I readjusted my grip on the heavy box. My back was to the street as we made our way to Bert's car, setting the box on the ground so that he could open the door.

"Dude, there is a girl over there." Bert said, looking across the street before opening the door. My eyes made their way across the street, landing on Rayven as she watched us. I looked over at her and smiled as Bert began trying to load the box into the car, grunting as he lifted it with both arms before I helped him, bending over and rolling the box into the back seat.

"She's a student of mine." I said, stretching a little bit to help my muscles.

"Oh really..." Bert said with an eyebrow raised as he looked back over at her.

"Hell no Bert, dibs." I said, claiming her for myself.

"Dick." Bert said as he made his way over to the drivers side of the car. "She looks a little young for you..." Bert commented, leaning on the roof of his car.

"Never stopped you before." I said with a grin, causing him to look at me coyly.

"Well, if you need any help tapping that, you can always call Bert." He said before getting into his car. I patted the top of his car as he pulled out of the driveway. I looked over at Rayven with a smile causing her to smile back. I waved goodbye to her before returning to my house, closing the door behind me and returning to my window to watch her from the curtains.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the support guys :D

2 comments means an update.