Words I Might Have Ate

I'm Just ***ed Up

Yesterday (Friday), all me, Mike, Tre, and Pepper did was get blazed at mine and Mike's house. Wow... that sounds cool. 'Mine and Mike's house.' Anyway, now it was time for that worst feeling ever... besides the feeling of your ex-boyfriend being a total jackass to you day by day, and throwing his life away because you aren't in it, and knowing you're the cause of his fucked up mind.
 
Yeah... anyway, Tre and Pepper had to go home yesterday, which wasn't the best idea. Mike and I were in his room, in bed, fully clothed, sleeping. Well, of course I wasn't sleeping, but he was, and I was trying to go back to sleep.
 
My head hurt, and overall, I felt like absolute crap. I didn't want to get out of bed, and I certainly didn't wanna move. I groaned as I opened my eyes a bit, letting the sunlight touch them.
 
"Ow," I whined. My tummy hurt too.
 
"Hey Carrie," Mike mumbled, awakening from his long sleep.
 
"I feel bad Mike. Make it go away."

"This is the bad thing about smoking and drinking all day," he chuckled. I barely nodded. "Today's gonna bite, that's for sure. We should have partied today so we could feel like shit tomorrow. Sunday's suck already." I smiled.

"Yep." He scooted over near me, and kissed my cheek. I just smiled more. The sad thing is, every time Mike kissed me, I thought about Billie Joe doing the same thing. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it. Everything Mike did for me, Billie already did. It was gonna be hard adjusting to a new boyfriend, but I was gonna have to get used to it. Mike suddenly let out a long sigh.
 
"Well, we're gonna have to get up sooner or later, so might as well be sooner... like now... or a few minutes." I nodded a bit. "God, I'm tired."
 
"I have no energy at all," I mumbled.

"We need some sugar... or music." I barely shrugged.

"I just need a shower." Mike chuckled. "You do too. I'm going to make sure you take one."

"You gonna watch me?" he smirked. I returned the smirk.
 
"No... I'm... maybe." He laughed a bit.
 
"That's fine with me."

"Duh. You're a guy." He shrugged. "Help me up Mike."

"I'm not even up yet, so how am I gonna get you up?" I shrugged.
 
"I'm never drinking and smoking til I pass out again." Mike chuckled. "I don't remember shit. Just one thing, and that's Tre getting on top of the couch, and falling flat on his ass." Mike laughed.

"I remember that... sorta." I chuckled a bit. He sighed again. "Come on Carrie, we gotta get up." I whined.

"Can you start my shower for me?" He shrugged a bit.
 
"I guess I could... once I get up." I nodded and closed my eyes.
 
"I really don't wanna get up. What time is it?" Mike raised his head up a bit, and looked at his alarm clock.
 
"Close to noon." I nodded again. Mike groaned as he lifted himself from the bed, then slowly got out of it. He yawned, then rubbed his face. "When I come back, you better be up." I waved my hand at him as he walked out of the room.
 

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" a tiny voice squeaked in my ear. "Wake up sleepy head!"

"Amber, no," I groaned. She started hitting me on my back with her tiny little hands.

"Come on, come on! Wake up!"
 
"Amber! Fucking stop!" I yelled. I heard her scurry off somewhere, and I sighed. My back fucking hurt, along with every other part of my body. I was on a hard surface. I opened my eyes, and looked around a bit. I was on the living room floor, alone. I had an enormous headache, and had no desire to move at all. I did need to get on the couch though.
 
"Oh shit," I mumbled, lifting myself up and crawling to the couch. I just put my head on the couch cushion cause I didn't feel like actually climbing onto it.
 
"Hey Billie." I turned my head to the side, and waved a bit to Egg's Mom, Lisa. "Hangover, eh?" I nodded. "Yeah, same here. You hungry?" I shook my head. "Heh. You're usually always eating our food over here."
 
"I feel like shit." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I took some pain killers when I woke up. I can't believe you passed out on the floor."

"I don't even remember doing that. I don't really remember shit."

"We tried waking you up, but you wouldn't move." I shrugged.

"I don't even wanna move right now. Ugh, can you bring me those pills?" She nodded and went somewhere to get them. She was still hot.

"Hilly Billie Joe," someone called, who I recognized as Egg. "Hey dude. Hey, we got food. Hungry?" I shook my head.

"If I eat, I'll puke. If I move, I'll puke."

"Yeah. I felt like that a while ago." Lisa came back in the living room, and handed me a glass of water, along with two pills. I popped them in my mouth, then drank some water, and set it on the floor next to me.
 
"Thanks Lisa."

"Anytime BJ." She then giggled. "I still can't get over that." I rolled my eyes. She always called me BJ because she thought my initials were so hilarious.

"Cut that shit out Lisa, or I'll start calling you Red." She had red hair, so... yeah.

"Hey," she started, pointing her finger at me. "Start calling me Red, I'll quit supplying you." I smirked a bit, and so did she. "Exactly."

"Mom, he's paying you. I don't think you're gonna quit supplying him."
 
"Yeah, I'm not," she laughed. "Just fucking with you Beej." I nodded.

"Yeah, better be."

"Need a lift up?" Egg asked me. I shook my head again.

"Nah, I'll get up when I feel like it." Egg chuckled. Lisa walked away somewhere, and Egg sat on the couch, his leg near my face.

"I know why you feel so bad."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you got fucked up before you came over, then when you came over, and you fell asleep while still fucked up." I nodded.

"Glad I didn't drink much." Egg laughed.
 
"What the fuck are you talking about? You drank my 99 Bananas, damn you!" I frowned in confusion.
 
"Oh... no wonder I have the urge to throw up."
 
"Heh. And you still talked about Carrie."
 
"Really? I did?" Egg nodded. "Damn. I can't get her off my mind."

"Yeah, I noticed. You want something to drink besides that water?"
 
"Nah, I'm good." I slowly lifted myself up from the floor, and almost fell when I tried to stand.

"Yay Billie," Egg said with fake cheer, clapping his hands. "Still not hungry?" I shrugged.
 
"I am, but I just don't wanna eat, cause I don't wanna throw up."
 
"You won't puke. If you don't eat, you will. Just get some food. We cooked a lot." I nodded, and followed him into the kitchen, occasionally losing my balance, and running into things.
 
"Goddamn," I sighed, sitting down in a chair, and taking a deep sniff of the delicious scents that lingered in the air. "Now I really am hungry. My mouth is watering just from the smell." Egg chuckled.
 
"Yep. My Mom's food will do that to a man."
 
"Heh. She won my heart." That was for damn sure. Egg laughed. "Can you fix my plate for me?"
 
"Yeah, whatcha want?" he asked, walking over to the counter.

"Two eggs, two pieces of toast, and... two pancakes."

"And you said you weren't hungry," he chuckled.
 
"Well, I'm starting to feel better now." Egg nodded, putting my food on my plate. I rubbed my head in a clockwise motion to relieve the pain. "Dude, my back hurts. Badly."

"You shouldn't have slept on the floor, smart one." I shrugged.

"I passed out. I didn't know." He brought me my plate, and sat down in front of me. I ate a bit of the eggs, and chewed for a bit, then felt sick again.
 
"What? It's not good?" I shook my head.

"No, it's good. I just feel sick again. Could you bring me some o. j?" Egg sighed with a nod, got up, and went to the fridge. I just picked at my eggs, dreading the thought of it going down to my angered stomach. The phone suddenly started ringing, which kinda annoyed me.
 
"One second Bill," Egg said, leaving the kitchen. I pushed my plate further away from me, and lay my head on the table. A few minutes later, Egg walked back into the kitchen, and sighed.
 
"Um... you gotta go home... like, now." I raised up my head slowly and looked at Egg.

"Who was it?"
 
"Your Mom, and she was pretty pissed."
 
"Fuck," I muttered. "What all did she say? Why'd you tell her I was here?"

"I didn't tell her, she just knew, and she said that you're in deep shit, and you better get home now."

"Fuck. I can barely fucking move." Egg shrugged.

"Well, I could always call her back, and tell her that you can't come home because you're too sick from getting fucked up over here," he explained sarcastically. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Fuck you," I mumbled. "Fuck, I don't wanna go home."

"Sorry Beej. I would go with you, but I know your Mom's gonna probably physically kick me out." I nodded with a sigh.

 
I stumbled all the way to my house, and reluctantly went inside. My Mom and Brad were waiting for me on the couch.

"Why were you at Edward's house?" my Mom asked, glaring at me.
 
"You weren't supposed to go anywhere at all," Brad snarled. I shrugged. "Don't you shrug your shoulders to me, boy."
 
"Billie Joe, when we punish you, it's because you disobeyed our rules. When you disobey your punishment, then you're just screwed."

"Mom, all I did was think about dropping out--"

"You haven't gone to school all week, so how is that thinking?" I huffed.
 
"Mom, you grounded me just because I want to. I think I should be able to do what I fucking want. I'm eighteen years old."

"Then move out since you're so grown up," Brad cut in.
 
"I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to my Mom!"
 
"Stop!" my Mom shouted. "I'm sick of you two always arguing all the time. Billie, since you don't want to continue school anymore, maybe you should move out."
 
"Mom, you're just saying that cause he's sitting right--"

"No, I'm not. I think you really should. You're eighteen, and if you wanna live here, you have to stay in school, which you obviously don't want to do."
 
"Mom! I don't have any money!"
 
"Get a job!" Brad yelled. "You're in the real world now! Get a job!"
 
"Fuck you Brad!" Brad just about jumped up from the couch, but my Mom pushed him back down.
 
"Billie Joe, I'm sick of your mouth, and your 'better than everyone' attitude. Does it look like you're better than everyone? You're not better than anyone living in this damn house. You're an eighteen year old highschool dropout who drinks and smokes, and wastes his life away in his parents' home! You have no future plans that are in effect, and you have no real paying job!" 
 
I gaped at all what she was saying. That was normally something Brad would say. She was insulting me.
 
"And I know that you're smoking--both cigarettes and marijuana--behind my back, and I don't appreciate that either. I know I raised you better than this Billie Joe." I continued to gape, then turned my attention to Brad.
 
"You fucking asshole! You told her, didn't you?"

"He didn't tell me anything Billie. I already knew. I'm not stupid. It's kind of obvious when you smell like a mixture of it all the damn time."
 
"Yeah, you little dumbass," Brad agreed. I couldn't believe my Mom was just letting him insult me. She was too.

"I'm sorry, but you should respect my decision. I do have future plans--my band."
 
"You're not even talking to Mike, so how is your band still even together?"

"I'm gonna get it all worked out Mom, so don't even worry about it!"

"Don't yell at me Billie Joe! I don't wanna see you as a failure! And I don't have to respect your dumb decision. You're throwing your life away. What if the band doesn't even work out like you planned it to? You'll have nothing to fall back on, and you'll be living on the streets. You're not living here 'til you're thirty, so don't even think about it." I gaped some more. I wonder if she rehearsed her speeches.
 
"I'm glad I have your support Mom."
 
"I'm just saying, things like that don't always work out. You guys are good, but it might not work out." I rolled my eyes.
 
"Don't roll your eyes at your mother, boy."

"Stop fucking calling me boy! I have a fucking name!"
 
"I swear, if you don't stop talking to me like one of your damn friends--this is how he normally talks to me Ollie." My Mom gaped and glared at me like she never even suspected it. I gaped some more, and pointed to Brad.
 
"Do you know what he does? He fucking beats my ass! He assaults me! He tried to choke me yesterday! I swear on my life!"

"Bullshit!" Brad spat. "I never have, and you need to stop lying!"
 
"I have fucking--look at my neck Mom!" I quickly leaned near her, and showed her my neck, but she just frowned.

"There's nothing on you."

"Look at my back!" I turned around, and lifted up my shirt to reveal all the times he pushed me in the walls. At least I hope I still had marks on my back...
 
"All there is are red spots--"

"Exactly! Those don't just get there overnight!"

"He's lying Ollie."

"Mom! Why would I be making this up?"
 
"Because you hate him and want him to leave." I rolled my eyes. Sure it was true, but I wouldn't make all that up just for that.
 
"Mom, I swear, I'm not making this up!"

"He's lying through his crooked teeth Ollie."

"I am not! Mom, who are you gonna believe? Me or him?" She crossed her arms and glared at me some more.
 
"You've been lying to me for years, so I can't really say I believe you." My jaw dropped. "If you want my trust, you're gonna have to earn it back. For now, I think you're lying to me to get what you want."
 
"Oh my God," I groaned. "Fine. Don't fucking believe me. But if he ends up dead, it's because I had a reason to."

"Is that a threat young man?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, and you better mind it."

"That's it Billie, I'm sick of you." My Mom got up from the couch quickly, and stomped over to the front door, opening it and pointing outside. "Out. Now."

"I thought I--"

"I don't care where the hell you go, just get out. I'm sick of you." I hesitated for a minute. I didn't know if she was testing me, or serious. "Go before I scream." I sighed and walked out the door. She slammed it shut behind me, and I just looked at my shoes.
 
"Great. I didn't even get to pack anything." My Mom finally kicked me out. Even right after I told her I didn't have a job, no money--no anything. She kicks me out anyways. And she's rather believe that fucking prick than me. Well, fuck her, fuck him--fuck both of them.
 
I started walking back to Egg's house, since I had nowhere else to go besides Tre's, Chris', and Dustin's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh, I hate this chapter... but I hope you enjoyed it XD
Comments are much appreciated!