Words I Might Have Ate

Ready For A Cheap Escape

Me and Mike were up and out of bed, feeling a little better. I still felt queasy, but I wasn't complaining much. We were in the kitchen, eating breakfast. Mike was actually a really good cook. He didn't burn anything like Billie Joe.
 
"This omelet is really good Mike," I said, then took another bite.

"Thanks. I try."

"Mmm... this is like, orgasmic." Mike chuckled.
 
"It's that good?" I nodded, still chewing and savoring it. I then faked an orgasm just to make Mike laugh, which he did. "Damn Carrie. I'm gonna cook for you more often then."

"You kinda have to, bud. I live with you."

"Oh yeah." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Sometimes you're denser than Billie."

"No, I'm not. He's the densest person I know." I nodded.

"I know..." And there I go again bringing up Billie Joe. I know Mike was sick of it, but I couldn't help it. Almost every conversation we had, I always had to bring up Billie Joe. It was like a disease, or something.
 
"Anyway... what do you wanna do today?" I shrugged.

"Rest up?"

"Heh. Sounds good. Anything for later tonight?" I shrugged again.

"Like what?" He shrugged.

"Wanna catch a movie, or something?" I smiled.

"That'd be cool. What's showing?"

"Um... I don't know..." I rolled my eyes with a smile.
 
"Um... then you just wanna go see a show, or something, then go out to eat?"
 
"Well... then we'll be all sweaty when we go to the restaurant."

"We could eat first, then go see a show." I shook my head.

"Then we'll be full and won't be able to jump around." He sighed.
 
"Okay then, we can see a movie... just don't know which one." Mike sighed with a smile.
 
                     *                    *                    *                     *                     *                    *                     *
 
Mike and I had finally decided on what we were gonna do. We decided on going to dinner, then going and see a movie like I wanted to do. Haha, I always get my way.
 
"So Mike... how long have you liked me?" I asked, taking a bite of chicken.
 
"Um... a little while after you and Billie started dating."

"Wow... long time." Mike nodded.
 
"Did you like me then too?" I nodded my head from side to side.

"I kinda had a tiny attraction to you, but I thought nothing of it, you know?" He nodded. I twirled a few noodles around my fork, and slid it into my mouth. "Mmm... alfredo." Mike chuckled.
 
"Do you regret not being with Billie?" My smile slowly faded, and I stared at my food.
 
"I don't regret it. I wonder why he didn't ask me back out if he loved me so much, but I don't regret it." Lie; but I couldn't tell Mike the truth. I didn't want to hurt his feelings.
 
"Why did you break up with him? The real reason, please." I sighed again.
 
"... I was scared."

"Of what? Him?" I shook my head.
 
"I was scared because we had been together for so long, and I thought... I don't know. I thought something drastic would happen between us."
 
"You were scared of commitment?" I shrugged.

"I think so. I really... loved him, you know? I thought he might break my heart somehow."
 
"Yeah... I know the feeling. But I learned that when you start thinking like that, it just means you're paranoid because you're not used to a relationship going so well. You just have to ignore those thoughts and stick with who you have." I stuck my lip out a bit and pouted.
 
"Dammit, I always fuck everything up. Okay Mr. Smarty-pants; why won't he ask me back out again?" Mike thought for a minute.
 
"Maybe he thought you didn't wanna deal with him anymore. How'd you break up with him?" I sighed. I hated telling people how. It angered me when I thought about it.
 
"It was at school... at The Wall. I smoked half a cigarette with him, then felt really shitty. He asked me what was wrong, and I told him it wasn't gonna work out between us."
 
"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I was having those evil thoughts Mike. I don't know why, but they kept nagging at me, and I thought it was the best thing at the time."

"How did he react?"
 
"Confused and angry, like he reacts to everything. He asked why, I said I'm sorry and it's over, and I walked back into the building." Mike sighed.

"You should've told him your thoughts, and you guys could've talked it over."
 
"I know Mike. Shut up. We're on a date, so let's not ruin it with talk of Billie, okay?" Mike nodded quietly, and I went back to eating. However, Mike didn't.
 
"You're not just using me as a rebound guy, are you?" I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
 
"Mike, if you were my rebound guy, I wouldn't have waited a week." Mike nodded slowly.
 
"True... I suppose." I nodded with a smile. "So... you really do like me?" I nodded.
 
"Yeah Mike. Why else would I be on this date with you?" Mike shrugged.
 
"I don't know. I thought it was just a pity date or something."
 
"No, it's not. It's a date. I like you, you like me kind of date," I finished with a smile. He returned the smile.
 
* * * * * * *

Mike and I decided to go home after we ate at Rod's. I didn't want to go to the movies anymore. I thought I might see someone I didn't want to see. I had a shitload of homework to do from school anyways.
 
"Hey Mike!" I yelled. I was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, attempting to do my Algebra II homework. It was hard as fuck cause I never really paid attention in that class. I tried to, but I would always space out and shit.
 
"Yeah?" he asked from behind the couch.

"Do you know how to do this?" I turned around to look at his expression, which was one of utter confusion and it made me laugh.

"What the hell is it?"

"Algebra, silly. It's hard and I'm failing," He shrugged.
 
"I'm only passing cause I cheat. I don't know how to do any of it." I dropped my pencil and sighed.
 
"Hokay, moving on then." I pulled out my chemistry homework and started working on that. I then didn't want to, so I just set it aside.

"I don't wanna do homework."

"What do you wanna do?" I smiled as I thought of something. The way he said it sounded suggestive. For some reason, I wanted to. I smirked at him and he just stared obliviously. "What?"
 
"I wanna do something... I wanna do you..." Mike raised his brow.

"Really?" I nodded and slowly got up from the floor. I wanted both of his beautiful eyes to stay on me. I crawled onto the couch and took his face into my hands. I attached my mouth to his and searched for his tongue. Our tongues played together, like tag, I guess.
 
I slowly climbed over the couch and began walking him to his/our room, still not separating our months. Once we entered the room, I pushed him down on the bed. He stared at me and I pulled off my shirt. He stared even more. I had no idea what I was doing, or why.
 
I climbed on top of him and continued making out with him. I gripped his sides because I was so into it. I pressed myself against him continuously. I separated our mouths again, both of us breathing heavily. I moved down to his waist and began to unbutton his pants.
 
"W-what are you doing?" he breathed. I just smiled and pulled down his pants. Next were his boxers which came off easy to reveal his friend. His penis was definitely hard, which made me smile and take off my pants. After that, I moved back up to his lips and continued playing with his tongue. He moved his face away from mine and took a breath.
 
"Carrie, what are you doing?"

"Have sex with me Mike." His eyes widened.

"What? No."
 
"Please," I begged. "Why not?"
 
"B-because, it's... no."
 
"Please Mike... I know you want it."
 
"Carrie, we can't."

"Yes we can. You're hard, I'm willing, come on... please Mike?"
 
"No... I'm sorry."

"Please," I sobbed. "Billie wanted it--I know you do. Then you won't get frustrated with me and I won't feel pressured. Please..." A look of realization seemed to pass over his face. I put my face in his shirt and sobbed.
 
"Please Mike... I don't want you to get frustrated with me."
 
"Carrie," he sighed, lifting up my head and wiping my tears with his thumbs. "I'm not going to get frustrated with you just for not having sex with me. I don't want you for that. I want you because I actually like you, your personality--everything. I don't need sex from you. And I'll never pressure you into anything, okay?" I nodded, feeling like a complete idiot.
 
"I'm sorry Mike."

"It's okay." He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same to him. "Hey Carrie?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"How 'bout a hand job?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so poorly written... gosh, if I could rewrite this... eh, I don't have the energy. I think I was in a weird mood when I wrote this...

Thank for reading! :D Comments make me smile.