Words I Might Have Ate

Having A Blast

A while later, I guess you could say I was drunk. After I took that first shot of Lemon Death drink, I had a craving for another, and another. I was currently drinking some beer because I had enough of strong liquor. I was chillin on the couch with a couple of acquaintances from school. They were pretty cool.

I hadn't seen Billie Joe all night. I thought I saw Egg going into the bathroom, but I wasn't so sure. Tre was laying on the floor, trying to make a 'beer cup' angel. It was coming along pretty nicely.

I hadn't seen Mike either, which kinda worried me. There were a lot of drunk girls here. I'm pretty sure Egg had already scored a couple of times. I certainly didn't want Mike doing anything he'd get his ass kicked by me for.

"So... how 'bout them stros?" I widened my eyes because I had no idea what the hell this girl named Shelly was talking about. I just began laughing because I imagined what my face looked like, which was pure idiocy. The few people around me began laughing too.

It's not like the place cleared out or anything. Everyone was in different rooms, or in the backyard, drinking and getting high. The music was still on, now currently playing The Beatles, "Strawberry Fields Forever."

"LET ME TAKE YOU DOWN, CAUSE I'M GOING TO..." Tre yelled, still making his beer cup angel. I laughed at how ridiculous he sounded. He was totally off tune, but continued to yell the lyrics. He wasn't even yelling the right ones, actually.

"I gotta piss guys, I'll be back," I sighed, standing up and stumbling to the bathroom. Everything was spinning around me. The wall became my support, that way I wouldn't fall. I found the bathroom, but the door was closed. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I kicked it and groaned.

"Open up, I gotta piss, fuckers," I muttered/shouted. No one replied so I just walked down the hallway, leaning on the walls for support. I was watching my feet instead of what was in front of me, and I ran into someone who I didn't expect to run into to.

I looked up, and yes, Billie Joe was looking as drunk as me, if not more. I kinda gasped and blinked a few times. "What are you doing here?" I asked. Dumb question.

"I'm fucking blowed," he giggled. He looked like it too. "Want some weed?" I didn't exactly know how to react. He was talking to me like we were old pals or something. "Just follow me." He grabbed my hand, which kinda gave me butterflies, and pulled me back down the hall, and into a vacant room, which was shocking.

I looked around and didn't see anything that looked like weed... or alcohol, or anything that looked like people had been smoking in there. He turned around and kind of smirked.

"Guess I got the wrong room." I only stared at him and his smirk. I wanted to pounce him right then and there. But instead of me making the move, he did by grabbing my face and pulling me to his. I was lost in the moment and just felt... revived in a way.

He was turning me on so much by being so aggressive. He put his arm around my back, then it slowly slid down to my ass and he squeezed, which made me moan a bit. I could feel his wood on my thigh, and it made me want him... a lot. I wanted him, but I couldn't have him. I was with Mike... and what we were doing was wrong.

... Although I could just say it was a drunken accident...

I had to hold onto him before I fell to the ground from my drunken stupor and the fulfilling sensation that swept over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, that way I wouldn't be clawing into his arms to stand myself up. He attempted to lift my legs up and wrap them around him, but failed, and I lost my balance and we both fell to the ground. I was laughing my ass off, but he didn't look too enthused.

"Shit, my ass," I laughed. Billie crawled over to me and stared into my eyes. The stare he gave me made me a bit uneasy and paranoid. He had a weird look in his eyes. He then crawled a little ways away from me and hurled... a lot. I just laughed because I thought it was funny. That was like, the second or third time I saw him throw up... ever.

After a few seconds, seeing him throw up made me wanna throw up, so I got up and left the room. I stumbled back into the living room and everyone was still there.

"You go pee?" Shelly asked. I shook my head quickly.

"Just cause I was gone for a little while don't mean I did nothing with no one!" I shouted, staring at each of them. I was a little paranoid now after my episode with Billie. "Fuck, he threw up on my floor..." They all stared at me with raised eyebrows. "I'm gonna go look for Mike..." I made my way through the kitchen and spotted about 1/6 of Lemon Death drink left, and an empty shot glass next to it. I smirked.

I poured what could fit into the glass, and downed it. It didn't taste that bad anymore because my taste buds were practically dead, what with all the alcohol I had consumed. I then stumbled my way into the backyard, where there were about a dozen or so people having a bonfire.

"MIKE! Where are you baby?" I shouted, giggling under my breath. I didn't see anyone running towards me, so I went searching for him. He wasn't sitting down anywhere, and he wasn't around the fire. "Where the hell is he?" I questioned.

"Carrie!" I turned around in circles when I heard my name because I didn't know which direction it came from. I then felt hands on my shoulders, and someone turned me around.

"Mike!" I smiled, hugging him tightly around the waist. "Hey sexy pants. Where'd you go?"

"Carrie, you're drunk off your ass, huh?" I laughed and titled my head back, which made me laugh harder at how I sounded. "How much have you had to drink?" Mike sounded pretty sober for the host of the party.

"Some of Tre's Lemon Death and some beer."

"How much of Tre's Lemon Death?" I shrugged and held him tighter.

"I missed you. Where were you?"

"I've been... around and stuff." His pause made me look at him funnily.

"What's that supposed to mean, mister Mike? You been kissing someone named Kate? Kissing Kate Wenslow? Huh?" I started giggling after that. "That was a good book..." Mike looked at me like there was something mentally wrong with me. At the time, there was because I was far from sober.

"Okay, no more alcohol for you. I'm cutting you off."

"Ahh, come on baby, let's go have some fun in the sun... or the night sky..." My eyes widened and I gasped after I said that. "Hold Me Tight is playing! Come on Mike, we gotta dance!" Mike shook his head.

"Carrie, I don't want you--"

"It feels so right now, hold me tight! Tell me I'm the only one, and then I might... never be the lonely one!" I sang, dancing and trying to get Mike to dance with me. He wouldn't though. "Mike, you're crampin' my style, queer!"

"Carrie," he sighed. I wasn't listening to whatever he was saying. I was too busy dancing and singing and having a good time, just like I was supposed to. I saw a few people had joined me. There was no real dance I was doing. I was just jumping around and flailing my arms. I saw Mike kinda smile at me, but I could tell he was a bit embarrassed as well. I didn't care though.

"My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time!" Tre shouted, coming out of no where. I busted out laughing and fell to the ground. That killed me. It wasn't even the song that was playing, I was drunk... it was just hilarious to me.

After I fell to the ground, I didn't want to get up. The grass was comfy, although it was a bit wet and smelled like alcohol and piss. That's probably why it was comfy.

"Carrie, come on, get up," Mike's voice sounded in my ear. He tried to pick me up, but I shook my head.

"No, I wanna sleep."

"Then I'll take you to our room, okay? You can lay in our nice, comfy bed. Doesn't that sound better than the grass?" I nodded slightly. He lifted me by my arm and led me into the house.

"Bye Tre!" I shouted, waving. "I love you!" Before I knew it, I was in Mike's room. I sat down on the bed, and Mike crouched down in front of me.

"If I let you stay in here by yourself, will you promise me you'll go to sleep?" I smiled lopsidedly.

"Aye aye captain." He chuckled.

"You make me laugh Carrie." I leaned forward and pecked his lips. He drew in closer to my face and placed his against mine. I pulled him closer to me and kinda started a heated make-out session, kinda like the one I had with Billie Joe, only not as aggressive as I wanted it to be. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep..." He started to walk away, but I grabbed his arm and pouted.

"No, don't leave me... stay with me." He sighed.

"Only til you fall asleep, okay?" I nodded slowly. He crawled into bed with me, and I inched myself under the covers. He did the same. I searched for his hand and laced my fingers with his.

"I love you Mike," I said, closing my eyes. I drifted away into dreamland before I could hear his reply.

***

The heat on my face was what woke me up. There was a pillow over my head for some reason, and it made me insanely hot. I threw it to the floor, and turned over on my back. I yawned, stretched, and rubbed the crusty stuff out of my eyes. Shockingly, my head didn't hurt, but my stomach was feeling a bit queasy.

I arose from the bed and slung my feet over the side. I gasped at the newly stained carpet I saw beneath me.

"Fucking bitches fucking up Mike's carpet and shit..." I muttered. I stood and slid my feet across the floor. I heard the Tv on in the living room, so I went there. Mike was sitting on the couch, eating cereal.

"Hey Mike," I said quietly. He turned around and greeted me with a smile. "Where's my bowl?"

"In the box." I made my way over to the couch, and noticed more grody stains on the carpet. "Damn, we need to get Stanley Steamer over here, huh?" Mike nodded.

"In your room, someone puked all over the floor. That was nice to clean up." I sensed the sarcasm in his voice. It wasn't hard.

"What time is it?"

"About two. I decided to let you sleep cause you were really out of it last night." I chuckled.

"I don't remember anything from last night... except Tre singing to 'Strawberry Fields'."

"Do you remember dancing to 'Hold Me Tight?'" I laughed and shook my head. "I had to wake up everyone that passed out here, and surprisingly, there were quite a bit of people." I nodded.

"Yeah, I imagine so... did anyone in particular pass out here?" He shrugged. "That a yes, or a no?"

"Yeah, I had to wake up Billie's dumbass. He was laying right next to the puke, so I'm guessing that was him." GASP! Holy shit, I made out with Billie last night... oh my God, that's gonna eat away at me if I don't tell Mike. "You okay?" I quickly nodded.

"Yeah, uh... so anything else interesting happen while I was asleep?" He shrugged. "... Yes or no?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Shouldn't have went to sleep and maybe you'd know." I frowned.

"What the hell? I'm just asking, you don't gotta be an ass."

"I'm just saying, nothing happened." I squinted my eyes at him. He was acting weird.

"So when you say nothing happened, you mean something did and you don't wanna tell me?"

"No," he said, glaring right back at me. I had never seen him glare at anyone, besides Tre.

"What the fuck Mike? Did you do something you're not supposed to do, huh?"

"I didn't do shit Carrie, drop it."

"No, I'm not gonna drop it. What the fuck did you do? You wouldn't be acting weird like this for no apparent reason."

"I'm not acting weird."

"Yeah you are! You're getting all defensive over nothing! Now tell me, if something happened, then tell me. Right now."

"I didn't do anything!" He was so lying. It was very easy to tell.

"Mike, I'm not fucking stupid. Was it drugs?" He was silent. "What'd you do?"

"Nothing, it wasn't drugs."

"Then what the hell... was it a girl?" He stayed silent again. I wanted to slap the shit out of him right then. "If you don't give me an answer right now, I swear to God, I will beat the shit out of you until I get it."

"No!"

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"You wanted me to give you an answer..."

"Yeah, but I expected the truth! Now is it the truth?" He was silent yet again. I wasn't seething with rage, but I was pretty damn mad. But then again... if he did do something with a girl, then I'd have to tell him about me and Billie, that way I wouldn't feel hypocritical.

"I didn't do anything. She... she came onto me, I swear."

"Who?" He shrugged. "What happened then?" He sighed.

"She kissed me, but I pushed her off..." I rolled my eyes.

"Why the hell didn't you just say that instead of being an ass about it?" He shrugged.

"I thought you'd get mad." I shook my head slowly and looked at the couch.

"No, I'm not mad... I understand how drunken people can make mistakes..." He kissed my cheek. Now it was my turn to tell him my mistake. "If I... tell you something, will you get mad?"

"No..." I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Um... well, the same thing kinda happened to me last night..."

"Some guy came onto you?" I nodded. "Well... I understand... you didn't kiss him back, right?" I smiled sheepishly. "What's that smile mean?"

"Um... well, I was drunk off my ass, and... I don't know." Mike glared.

"No, tell me." I sighed again and popped my knuckles.

"Um... Mike, please, it was a drunken accident, and I'm sorry. It'll never happen again."

"No, tell me, what happened." Damn it, I knew I shouldn't have even brought it up. "I told you something that wasn't easy, now you spill."

"Um... well, okay, the guy kissed me... and I may have kissed back." Mike shut his eyes in frustration.

"You do know that's considered cheating, right?"

"I know, and I'm sorry. You saw how out of it I was. You can't blame me."

"Now see, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say. Who the hell am I gonna blame? It's not the guy's fault you kissed back." I nodded a teenie bit and mumbled 'yes it is.' I think he heard me and he huffed. "Who was the guy?" I shrugged. "Some random guy as well?" I nodded quickly. "... I think you're lying to me."

"I swear I'm not!"

"You swear on Pepper's grave?" I didn't speak. I didn't want to risk having my best friend suddenly die in a random freak accident, all because I didn't wanna tell Mike I made-out with Billie. "Who was it Carrie? And tell me the truth. If you just tell me, I won't be mad." Hah. He had no idea...

"... Billie..." He stared at me like he hadn't heard me, but did... but just wanted to hear me say it louder because he couldn't believe what I had just said. I looked away. His baby blues were piercing into mine, and it made me uneasy.

"Billie Joe? Billie fucking Joe?"

"You said you wouldn't get mad!" I defended.

"Yeah, but that was before I knew it was your ex-boyfriend who you still have feelings for, my ex-best friend!" I frowned.

"Oh my God Mike, don't even try to make me look like the bad guy here. I was drunk. Last night, you were fucking clean as a whistle."

"Yeah, and I still pushed that bitch off of me."

"But you also let it happen for the second that her lips were on yours!"

"Do you think I just puckered up and stuck my face in front of hers, giving her an open invitation? She surprised me. I didn't expect it, and when it happened, I stopped it. I didn't go along with it, even though I could've because you were nowhere in sight. You were probably making out with Billie anyway." That's when I started seething with rage. I wanted to slap him in the face... but I knew I would regret it later. Hm... oh well. I slapped that dick as hard as I could right on the cheek.

"Don't make me look like the bad guy. I said I was fucking sorry, and I mean that." He kinda had that 'deer in the headlights' look on his face. I couldn't believe I slapped the shit out of him either. He stood up from the couch and walked somewhere in the house. I crossed my arms and jumped a bit when I heard a door slam shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really lacking inspiration and motivation. I haven't gotten any feedback, and that disappoints me...